Things I've learned about the opposite fucking sex

A place to say what you want.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Re: how about this

Post by Station »

sayzak wrote:the girl I'm hopelesly, pathetically devoted to, calls me on my birthday and tells me I could "come out" with her (two the cities) if I "wanted" to. OBviousely she's just giving me the offer so she call buffer her own ego to feel like a good friend. I knew this, so I anticpated that she didn't "truely" want me there, so I made other plans. She calls me and bails on me and I tell her "it's ok, I'm partying it up with other friends, see ya".

I have figured women out. They're all about their precious fucking ego. Without that, they are nothing.

Ha!
This post is good. Except it's not just women... a lot of people are egocentric.

But I have a female friend (ex-gf) who always says "hey come do this.. if you want to" and it's so damn annoying because she's just trying to appear as a good friend, like you said.
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

i dont think i'll ever hear sayzak say he's happy with anyone/anything.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

well wait u cant say that danaa..i belive he banged some girl in a jacuuzi and was happy with her for a few minutes :wink:
:evil5: TB>BB
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

sayzak, personally man, I think you just think about it too much and dwell on the negative possibilities. i mean, yeah...everything that you've ever said is logical and can possibly be the way that you say them, but I doubt it.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

I CANT FUCKING STAND THIS FEMALE BASHING.
WHAT THE FUCK
NOT ALL GIRLS ARE FUCKING LIKE THAT AND THE FUCKING BITCHES LIKE THAT RUIN THE MALE PERSPECTIVE, AND TURN GUYS INTO ASSHOLES. WHICH THEREFORE FURTHERS THE FEMALE PERSPECTIVE THAT GUYS ARE ALL JERKS.
if i even fucking began to tell my life on a god damn fucking forum about all of the times a guy has been a dick to me, or a guy has done or said something so horrendlously offensive, i would waste away typing. too much has been said and done to me. but you dont fucking see me whining about it. thats fucking life. people arent nice in general and the ones that are, they make all the assholes and jerks you have to deal with to get to them insignificant. theyre worth the wait. seriously, if you think your the only fucking one who deals with problems like this you have another thing coming. its one thing to complain, and to tell a story, but when these generalizations start, and a whole gender, which im an obvious part of, gets torn down and ripped apart, i cant fucking stand it. i rarely get mad in my posts but this isnt the first time you have came on and posted about how fucked up women are. its people who are fucked up. not just women.
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

311Baybee wrote:seriously, if you think your the only fucking one who deals with problems like this you have another thing coming. its one thing to complain, and to tell a story, but when these generalizations start, and a whole gender, which im an obvious part of, gets torn down and ripped apart, i cant fucking stand it. i rarely get mad in my posts but this isnt the first time you have came on and posted about how fucked up women are. its people who are fucked up. not just women.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

dj3stripes wrote:You all need to butch up and stop being so emo.
Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

I apologize... I was under the influence of alcohol when I made those posts. Just venting.

I agree that it's people who are egocentric jerks. Not just females.

However.

Females are sneaky about it. Guys buy big trucks.

I win.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Oh by the way, I realize I'm very pessemistic. I just have the worst luck ever. I will make a new thread about it. Some of you will get a chuckle. There's no explaination for my bad luck. It just is.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

E! the true taiyedbrodels story: Sayzak
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

sayzak wrote:Oh by the way, I realize I'm very pessemistic. I just have the worst luck ever. I will make a new thread about it. Some of you will get a chuckle. There's no explaination for my bad luck. It just is.
No please dont make anymore threads.. just put all your "vents" under one big thread.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

lol woops too late
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

miT_311 wrote:E! the true taiyedbrodels story: Sayzak
you forgot to put a quote around that...i made that one up homeboy

slmjimy311 wrote:E! the true taiyedbrodels story: Sayzak
thats more like it
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

same shit jimy :lol:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

miT_311 wrote:same shit jimy :lol:

either way its my shit and im proud of it 8)
Cosmic Blur
All I really wanna is to feel nirvana

Post by Cosmic Blur »

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Two similar planets in orbits that will never meet. 8)
The artist formerly known as Jimbone. New forum, new attitude.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

and if they do, what happens? Well, there's an astroid belt between mars and jupiter, maybe a mad man just vlew the shit out of it...

sayzak's great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great ,great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great ,great great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great ,great great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great ,great great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great ,great great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great ,great great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great ,great great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great ,great great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great ,great uncle
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

dj3stripes wrote:You all need to butch up and stop being so emo.
Haha, that is the funniest thing I have heard all day haha.

Whenever I see posts like this all I see is "Girls are mean wah wah" "Boys are jerks wah wah" :roll: I say this same thing to my friends when they start bitching about the opposite sex "If guy/girls suck so much go be gay, if you don't want to do that get over it and move on" :D