Cover Bands.

A place to say what you want.
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

357+ posts in less than a month, whats wrong with you, go outside before you get vitamin E deficiancy you scurvy afflicted mummy of a bastards sionf of a bitch. no wonder you thought that picture wass so nice, you havent seen a sunset in your entire life cuz you been looking at the computer screen
Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

AHAHAHAHAHAH

You guys scare me sometimes... :shock:

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

check out the sig amp mr. taxt
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

beautiful song, esp when you front row and see it live Image
Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

Cerpin Taxt wrote:i never used to mind his bands music infact i BOUGHT one of his albums but to be quite honest i think he needs to eat an entire humble pie for himself, cuz ive tried communicating with him and even helping him out with venue and other helpful information in my area while commenting and praising his music he kinda never hinted at being grateful. i wouldnt be sad to see him fail miserably, not saying i want him to but i wouldnt be saddened. if i was bitter you would know it, i can be very mean when i choose.
dude, chill bro. it's all good. anybody who's ever complimented our music, i always respond with much appreciation. I've never given a cold shoulder to anyone who dug us. As far as trying to set up shows and stuff, you have to understand how busy i am. I have a lot of people contacting me about shows, I'm trying to get our new album finished, i work a day job, i play all the time..it goes on and on. I'm sorry that we haven't been able to work anything out. Who is this, by the way? Different screen name.

Anyway, if you met me in person, you'd see that i'm a pretty down to earth guy. So maybe we can chat it up sometime when Ballyhoo! comes through your town. Thank you for buying our CD too. We need all the help we can get.

I hope this ends the Cover band wars. :lol:

peace, Howi
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

HowiRocks wrote:
Cerpin Taxt wrote:i never used to mind his bands music infact i BOUGHT one of his albums but to be quite honest i think he needs to eat an entire humble pie for himself, cuz ive tried communicating with him and even helping him out with venue and other helpful information in my area while commenting and praising his music he kinda never hinted at being grateful. i wouldnt be sad to see him fail miserably, not saying i want him to but i wouldnt be saddened. if i was bitter you would know it, i can be very mean when i choose.
dude, chill bro. it's all good. anybody who's ever complimented our music, i always respond with much appreciation. I've never given a cold shoulder to anyone who dug us. As far as trying to set up shows and stuff, you have to understand how busy i am. I have a lot of people contacting me about shows, I'm trying to get our new album finished, i work a day job, i play all the time..it goes on and on. I'm sorry that we haven't been able to work anything out. Who is this, by the way? Different screen name.

Anyway, if you met me in person, you'd see that i'm a pretty down to earth guy. So maybe we can chat it up sometime when Ballyhoo! comes through your town. Thank you for buying our CD too. We need all the help we can get.

I hope this ends the Cover band wars. :lol:

peace, Howi
Fuck yeah, peace pipe time guys
"And sometimes I pray
waiting for some bright holiday.
So I bought myself a gun.
And I'm right back where i'm from."