i hate being single

A place to say what you want.
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

i hate being single

Post by antfarm311 »

it blows tremendously. everytime i go out with my buds, they've gotta bring their girls with them, eventually it turns into a makeout session with everyone in my car slobbering all over the place and me stuck driving. i gotta turn up the music to drown out the moaning from my friend serena. it's difficult as fuck to try and find a girl for me, i don't ask for much; but it's like pulling teeth to find one.

grrr, fuck this shit
Let's put a smile on that face
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

damn strait. i would be gay...if i still had strait sex.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

do they really all make out in front of you? that's pretty inconsiderate. you should make out with one of their girls once and when questioned, just laugh and drive.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

A WAFFLE IS LIKE A PANCAKE WITH SYRUP TRAPS!
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I didn't mind being single when I was single....then again my friends didn't make out with their bf's/gf's in front of me....well except for one couple but we all gave them shit when we would all hang out and they couldn't keep their hands off eachother.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

i like it...i can be selfish and buy things only for me and i can fool around
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

gee thanks for making me feel better sam, i'm already feeling like shit as is.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

anytime buddy
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:i like it...i can be selfish and buy things only for me and i can fool around
which is why im glad to be single right now.
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

single for over a year....still gettin over it :cry:
:evil5: TB>BB
Rich
Along the way to close my eyes

Post by Rich »

i love being single
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

the last two ppl i was with ripped my fucking heart out. im really not into that game, so im glad to be on my own for a bit, im alot happier for now. i def wanna meet someone awesome but im in no rush.
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

i've been on my own for...3 years now? yeah, it's time that's gotta change. yeah shiny, it's like they don't even care when they do it. i'll just leave their asses next time if they try and pull that crap again.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

be like if ur gona do that in here at least give me some action :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

311Baybee wrote:the last two ppl i was with ripped my fucking heart out. im really not into that game, so im glad to be on my own for a bit, im alot happier for now. i def wanna meet someone awesome but im in no rush.
that 'someone awesome' keeps asking you too hang out but you're too cool for him i think =P
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
nixhex
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by nixhex »

antfarm311 wrote:i've been on my own for...3 years now? yeah, it's time that's gotta change. yeah shiny, it's like they don't even care when they do it. i'll just leave their asses next time if they try and pull that crap again.
dude...this is how it goes...when you've got a chick, you wish you were single and be a bunch of different chicks and not be tied down. THen when you are single, you wish you had a steady girlfriend. The grass is always greener on the other side dude. I'm single now, and have been since I broke up with my g/f four months ago. I'm diggin the singleness right now. Its fun to be a wanderer...not tied down at all. thats where its at. i was stuck with one, albeit wonderful and beautiful girl, for like four months, but now, in the four months bein single, i've gotten action in various levels from at least four girls. Thats the way to go dude. just pimp it.
today my love...
Devastator
Love in my blood, sonic in the vortex

Post by Devastator »

girls of the forum, don't get mad reading this, because the same could be said about guys.

Listen Antfarm.....this is coming straight from the hip. DON'T WORRY ABOUT BEING SINGLE. Dude single is the WAY TO FUCKING GO BROTHER. Yeah you see your buds hooking up in the car...and that looks all great. What you DON'T see is when they go home and their girlfriends bitch, moan, and whine about the most inconsequential information. You must report like a dog to your owner about your every move. It's like you are under constant servailance. You have to spend "quality time" when you could be out doing more important things....like watching a basketball game or playing videogames. You have to waste hours EVERY DAY on the phone talking about absolutely NOTHING. So what are you up to......UM I JUST SPENT THE WHOLE WEEKEND WITH YOU BABY...UM SINCE THEN, I WOKE UP, WENT TO WORK THEN CAME HOME...YOU DIDN'T MISS JACKSHIT. Dude don't feel bad about being single. I'm with a chick...we've been together for a long time and she's totally hot, the sex is off the charts...blah blah blah....but usually after she yells at me for something stupid..... I think to myself.....man I should just stay home and jerk off. Pussy isn't worth all this baggage.
The circle is now complete. It is now a circle.
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

Devastator wrote:girls of the forum, don't get mad reading this, because the same could be said about guys.

Listen Antfarm.....this is coming straight from the hip. DON'T WORRY ABOUT BEING SINGLE. Dude single is the WAY TO FUCKING GO BROTHER. Yeah you see your buds hooking up in the car...and that looks all great. What you DON'T see is when they go home and their girlfriends bitch, moan, and whine about the most inconsequential information. You must report like a dog to your owner about your every move. It's like you are under constant servailance. You have to spend "quality time" when you could be out doing more important things....like watching a basketball game or playing videogames. You have to waste hours EVERY DAY on the phone talking about absolutely NOTHING. So what are you up to......UM I JUST SPENT THE WHOLE WEEKEND WITH YOU BABY...UM SINCE THEN, I WOKE UP, WENT TO WORK THEN CAME HOME...YOU DIDN'T MISS JACKSHIT. Dude don't feel bad about being single. I'm with a chick...we've been together for a long time and she's totally hot, the sex is off the charts...blah blah blah....but usually after she yells at me for something stupid..... I think to myself.....man I should just stay home and jerk off. Pussy isn't worth all this baggage.
hahahaha.. thats totally NOT ME. I think thats why me and my boyfriend have been together for this long and are still happy. Im not a psycho girlfriend who needs to know where he is 24/7 and he doesnt do it to me. If i knew he was going to a strip club with his boys and getting trashed there i'd be like okay, need any singles? haha im a very different type of girl. i am more laid back and have a dont give a shit attitude i guess...

I have a friend, he brings his annoying girlfriend everywhere when a bunch of us are hangin out and when he walks away for a second she will watch him the entire time. its so scary! then god forbid i give him a kiss hello or goodbye, she cuts him off from sex for 2 weeks hahahaha yet he claims to "love her" what a moron

But yeah i wouldnt worry about being Single, your young dude, go out there and have your fun while you still can!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Most of the time I wanna skip all the relationship shit and just strip and get funky. :wink:

Which doesn't work for me because I have to rely on my personallity to get me pussy, since I'm ugly. My personality sucks too! :)

Is it just girls who suck, or do I suck?

COWBELL!
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

thanks everybody. appreciate whatever help and advice yall shared.