pleeeease read

A place to say what you want.
ABH_bassist
Death I just say fuck you

pleeeease read

Post by ABH_bassist »

those of you with myspace if you could just post this in at least one bulletin it could end all of this.
you never know
*******MISSING WOMAN, OLAMIDE ADEYOOYE, FROM NORMAL, ILLINOIS********

On October 13th at around 9 P.M., Olamide Elizabeth Adeyooye (Oh-LAH-Mee-Day Ah-Day-YO-yay) went missing from her apartment on Market Street in Normal, Illinois (Illinois State University) She is nicknamed "Ola" or "Ollie."

She was last seen at Family Video around the same time, however, managed to reach her apartment and put one of the videos in. When her apartment was broken into on Saturday by her friends, we found her cell phone on her couch and her TV was on. Her car and keys and purse are missing, and her door was locked.

If you would like to see a picture of what she looks like, you can go to http://www.myspace.com/olamide1

This woman is incredibly important not only to me, but to her boyfriend Andy Wildrick and the rest of the indie band The Junior Varsity. We're all shocked and heartbroken by her disappearance and and imploring people all around the country to help us any way that they see fit.

She is 21 years old, 110 pounds, and about 5'3". She is of Nigerian descent and has shoulder length, natural black hair and dark eyes.

If you would like to read the whole account of the story, you can visit blog.myspace.com/petrey. I will be updating on a daily basis as SOON as new information becomes available to me. If you have any information regarding her disappearance, you can call Ashley Petrey at 630-674-7949 or the Normal, Illinois Police Department at 309-454-9535. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to help us find our beloved Olamide, please contact me, Ashley Petrey, and I can send you a flyer or help you get started.

Please don't disregard this, this has shaken up a whole university, not to mention the entire town of Bloomington-Normal.

Help us get our Ollie Pollie home safely.

Regards,

Ashley Petrey
The Junior Varsity
Friends and Family of Olamide Adeyooye

IF ANYONE CAN START REPOSTING THIS, I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT