Post by wjf »

What hotel chain?

Ravens 6-2
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

slmjimy311 wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

its my middle name...well REDACTED is my middle name
Holy shit, i didn't even notice that. hahahahahhahahaha sweet. its good you have a sense of humor about that.
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

stereotypes rule
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

CollapsingVisionary wrote:stereotypes rule
:lol:

Ravens 6-2
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

:lol: ... this place is such a sausage fest.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

mystoneybaby wrote: :lol: ... this place is such a sausage fest.
oh you know you love it!
Let's put a smile on that face
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

*wonders if emily is single* hrm....
Let's put a smile on that face
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

I was born on December 18, 1986. I love the green lantern comic book character, and the current green lantern is named KyleRayner, and i always use that as my online handle. I used to smoke a lot of pot, but i cleaned up when i came to school, but only till i can go back home and smoke more. I will probably never quit. I currently attend the University of Pennsylvania as a Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics major, but am planning on switching out because ive come to the realize that no matter how good at math i am, i fuckin hate that shit, and i plan to switch to a history major, most likely. I think 311 is the best band ever and i will agrue that with you against any other band in the history of music, period. My cell phone is 205-382-0715, if you live in/near philly come find me, cuz nobody here fuckin likes them! Im from the greatest state in the nation, Alabama. i dont think i have a southern accent, but apparently i am wrong. and apparently northern chicks like it, a lot. i had a girlfriend for almost 3 years and i think she secretly posts here under the alias 311baybee because that descption was like freaking me out eerily similar. im sarcastic, i have an affinity for the colors green and blue, and the x-files kickass, the coen brothers kick ass, kevin smith movies subtract Jersey Girl are pure genius. I work during the summers at teh Southern Museum of Flight, i have a black cat named Sophie. OH and i think Brad Pitt is the coolest lookin motherfucker in the WOYLD, and i have a thing for Jennifer Garner, wow that was a nice and long, read up on my LYFE! oh and incubus was my second favorite band till they kicked out dirk and decided to blow cock, and a better band anyways named Dream THeater has taken over, cuz they kick ass, just not as much ass as 311
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

-My name is Drew Sparks, birthday is Dec 5, 86. born and raised in Springfield, MO.
-Go to college at Missouri State University. Undecided major but most likely some sort of computer science.
-I play lots of videogames, used to be obsessed with EQ, and WoW. Was in top guilds in each game. Currently I'm just playing some BF2 and Wc3: DoTA when I have free time. My SN in just about any game I play is Taiyed (Or some variation of that), so hit me up if you ever see me.
-I used to smoke pot heavily back in my first few years of high school but kinda stopped after I got caught several times. Still do smoke just not nearly as much, maybe couple times a week. Im currently drinking my suite mates homemade wine (Its tasty). Favorite liquor is definetly Captain Morgan/Admiral Nelson.
-311 is my favorite band. Behind them is Grateful dead, Phish, Sublime, Bob Marley, and many more. Jamiroquai is slowly creeping up the ranks.
-Favorite movie is Fear and Loathing.
-the boards I post on other than TB are, Somethingawful.com, and my old WoW guilds forums.
-I got into 311 via Spookie Apparitions brother as well back in like 95 or so. I remember it being the blue album. Still have all my oldschool CD's from back then, scratched to all hell though.
Last edited by Sparticus on Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

slmjimy REDACTED.
8)
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

What kinda name is Kumar anyway. What is that like two U's or like 3 O's?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Hmmm... What is there about me that people don't already know...

I donno...

I'm 20.
I'm goin to college and I work at Dick's sporting goods as the climbing wall manager.
I'm a video game nut.
I'm an anime nut (to an extent)
I'm one of four boys. I have three older brothers.
I live with my mom, and my dad lives in chicago with my stepmom.
I'm not really a party guy.
I've never done any drugs or ever gotten drunk.
I've been dating my girlfriend for over three years and her parents still don't know we're dating (crazy ass indian parents >_<)
erm... I donno. My life is boring. So there isn't much else to know about me.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

My Name is Bryan I'm 19 years old and live in Belchertown, Massachusetts. It is the town over from UMASS, Amherst College, Smith College, Hampshire College, and Mt Holyoke College. However I never attended nor do I ever wish to attend these schools.In fact I dont go to any school.

• I think the college life is a joke. It is full of meaningless conversations, systematic intoxication, and random meaningless hookups. Schools are nothing more than a $20,000 a year party.
  • I don't drink I had problems with pills and alcohol when I was about 13
  • I listen to enough music that I could say I study it. My current fascination is Doo Wop but I listen to pretty much everything except country and anything under the "pop" umbrella. My 5 favorite bands in order are: The Mars Volta, Frank Zappa, At the Drive-in, Glassjaw, and Yes.
  • I will be leaving in January to Denver for Americorps. I will be serving the country without using a gun, only helping those in need who wish to be helped. anybody out there wh is unsure of what they plan on doing in the future should check out http://www.americorps.org/nccc it is a great program
  • I have a girlfriend who I truely love very much, I met her on a message board 2 years ago. Love can be found in the strangest places and never look past the internet(except those singles web sites)
  • I work just about full time at Target in the backroom
  • It seems that every shirt I wear is a band shirt
  • I used to braid my hair
  • I have 2 younger brothers. I live with them, my mom and step dad, my dad lives in new hampshire with my step mom.
  • I have a license but no car, and i have never owned one
Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

KyleRayner wrote:i think she secretly posts here under the alias 311baybee because that descption was like freaking me out eerily similar.
Oh honeybear! How did you know it was meeeee!!!! <3 :wink:
------------------------------
i think you have all been so raw and i feel like i didnt even say anything about myself at all of any substance.
so, um EDIT.

-speech communications major at St. Joseph's College in Brooklyn, full scholarship.
-i drink(ummm Jordan and Shane can attest to this), but i have never done drugs, nor do i smoke.
-Virgin
-i really like pink nail polish.
-as a general rule of thumb, i abhor change. i LOVE routine and consistencey.
-i like to bake cookies. i think it's rewarding.
-i am often unhappy with my body, but sometimes i acctually like it
p.s.
more later, ill be late for class
i wana hug every oneof you right now
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

i dont understand how girls love drinking but think that weed is the devil. ive met many girls like this. i hate it. id rather smoke than drink in any situation.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

CollapsingVisionary wrote:i dont understand how girls love drinking but think that weed is the devil. ive met many girls like this. i hate it. id rather smoke than drink in any situation.
well...everybody's different and drinking is definately more social
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

wjfskate wrote:What hotel chain?
we dont own a chain, just a bunch of random hotels

3 howard johnsons
1 quality inn
1 super 8

holy shit does anyone else see that
:evil5: TB>BB
$lmjimy311