Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

dishes = bitches

See the topic about being tired of "Ya'll some bitches"
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: When I'm 23

Post by Jordan311 »

Shiny wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:33 pm When I'm 23...I'm going to date 17 and 18 year old girls. This is because while I'm having fun now, my brain has trouble growing up and learning to treat girls in an intellegent and respectful way. I simply lack the capacity. This is probably due to the direct fact that I decided not to go to college because I think school is for fags. Highschool was such a waste of time. School work and books got in the way of my Xanax bars and cocaine. The superficial girls loved my rebelliousness at the time, and I would get blowjobs every weekend and order the girls around afterwards. I have mad respect because of my spiked hair, tribal tatoo, big white T-shirt that looks like its wet, eyebrow ring, my slang, and because of the fact that when intelligent peers say something to me, I will simply give them a cold stare to show how intellegence is stupid and for myself to show my superiority.

Therefore, since by the time I am 23, the superficial girls at that time will have grown up and realized that I am just simply a loser and an asshole with a small brain instead of a mysterious and confident chump. So when I'm 23, I will be hanging out in the bars of girls just graduating from highschool with my chest out and give them a snarling smile.

I will fuck them. They will want me because they will think that because I'm older, then I am absolutely better than guys their own age. I'm going to continue to drink all the time and be completely obnoxious with my friends. I will take my new 17 or 18 year old girlfriend out and buy her alcohol. She will love me for this because she really wants to get trashed and be obnoxious with me. One day, I will yell at her about something completely insignificant and leave her in the parking lot at Barnes and Noble while she cries and screams. 15 minutes later, I will come back to her relief, hug her, give her flowers, and tell her something like "Baby, you know you are the only one for me". She will think that I actually mean this, and she will give me a blowjob in the car. Then, for absolutely no reason, I will accuse her of cheating on me. Then we will break up.

I will start all over again until I'm 30, where I'll finally die of liver failure. The end.

I'd like to give this thread TB Gold

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Lmao holy shit. Yeah I wrote this story when I was 18 because I was bitter about someone I liked dating an older guy, so I vented about a bunch of bullshit.

Joke's on me though because when I was 22 I dated a girl who was 18. So I guess I became that guy. :lol:

Also now I'm 30 so I guess I have to die of liver failure now? :o
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Shiny wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:08 am Also now I'm 30 so I guess I have to die of liver failure now? :o
phew. good thing I reminded you just in time

Later
ImageImage
:evil5: