I need some good news

A place to say what you want.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Re: I need some good news

Post by bcolephases »

I finally bought a turntable (albeit a cheap one) and listened to Mosaic on it, plus it came with a poster of the cover, which I framed.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Got me a record player too, been buying more and more albums every week
:evil5: TB>BB
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

I'm disapointed Soundsystem vinyl is no where to be found. Hopefully they reissue it again soon.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Ah that's whack. I've only got a few 311 albs.om vinyl. Mostly the newer stuff. From Chaos, Evolver, Stereolythic, and Voyager I think.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

That TOOL Lateralus vinyl got me lookin.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Got that Gorillaz vinyl too. Whoop whoop.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

bcolephases wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:41 pm Got that Gorillaz vinyl too. Whoop whoop.

Which one? I just got the self titled.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:01 pm
bcolephases wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:41 pm Got that Gorillaz vinyl too. Whoop whoop.

Yeah, that's the one, my favorite.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

bcolephases wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:58 am

Yeah, that's the one, my favorite.
Got Circles today on vinyl, god I love that album
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Got another geetar
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Finally closing on a house in couple weeks after 3 years of searching and multiple offers turned down/outbid. 😁
ImageImage
ER
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

311Chik wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:48 am Finally closing on a house in couple weeks after 3 years of searching and multiple offers turned down/outbid. 😁
oh wow congrats!! Me and my wife just bought a house. Took us a few months and we were already getting fed up with searching haha. Cant imagine 3 years!

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Congrats
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:14 pm
311Chik wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:48 am Finally closing on a house in couple weeks after 3 years of searching and multiple offers turned down/outbid. 😁
oh wow congrats!! Me and my wife just bought a house. Took us a few months and we were already getting fed up with searching haha. Cant imagine 3 years!

Later
I finally get to see this response and reply. 😁 We had 2 terrible realtors and housing market in MA sucks so was just bad combination. Our 3rd realtor was amazing though, I'm sure had pandemic not started not too long after we switched to her we probably would've found a place sooner but I love the house we got. It's 100 years old but in pretty good shape. Also awesome location and the town is great.

We weren't planning on it but got married few weeks after moving into the house. Been together since we were 16 and were happy not being married but covid made us re-evaluate incase anything were to happen to one of us. We did it in our living room and our friend got 24 hour certificate to be able to officiate us, was just the 3 of us because covid. We both still feel weird saying husband/wife after so many years of saying boyfriend/girlfriend. 😂
ImageImage
ER
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

bcolephases wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:45 am I'm disapointed Soundsystem vinyl is no where to be found. Hopefully they reissue it again soon.
Finally found it, but it cost a pretty penny. But it's worth it to find your all time favorite album on vinyl, especially if it's OOP. Since then I've been on an Opeth kick. Can't believe I ignored this band for the longest time. Jamiroquai also in rotation. Much love
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

311Chik wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:39 pm

Later
I finally get to see this response and reply. 😁 We had 2 terrible realtors and housing market in MA sucks so was just bad combination. Our 3rd realtor was amazing though, I'm sure had pandemic not started not too long after we switched to her we probably would've found a place sooner but I love the house we got. It's 100 years old but in pretty good shape. Also awesome location and the town is great.

We weren't planning on it but got married few weeks after moving into the house. Been together since we were 16 and were happy not being married but covid made us re-evaluate incase anything were to happen to one of us. We did it in our living room and our friend got 24 hour certificate to be able to officiate us, was just the 3 of us because covid. We both still feel weird saying husband/wife after so many years of saying boyfriend/girlfriend. 😂
aww that's awesome! congrats. Where in MA? I used to live in Medford for a few years.

Congrats on getting married also. So much big stuff happening. We have a baby on the way now. 3 more months til he's born. We've all grown up so much haha

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Jordan311 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:23 pm
311Chik wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:39 pm

Later

aww that's awesome! congrats. Where in MA? I used to live in Medford for a few years.

Congrats on getting married also. So much big stuff happening. We have a baby on the way now. 3 more months til he's born. We've all grown up so much haha

Later
We're in Amesbury. We wanted Salem but bidding wars there are ridiculous so we moved our search. I grew up town over in Newburyport but never spent anytime in Amesbury - realized this while we were looking at houses.

Congrats on baby! Hope everything goes well with delivery. Hopefully you don't have much left to do before he arrives so you can relax as much as possible for next 3 months.

It's so weird to see us all adulting now. 😂
ImageImage
ER
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Recently got G Sides, mainly because it has Dracula, which isn't on the self titled LP like it is on the CD. That song is so trippy and cool.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Planned a trip to nola back in July. I have the worst luck.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I think I'm going to get a promotion.