Where has Cody been? Answered.

A place to say what you want.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Where has Cody been? Answered.

Post by CodyComeaux »

Mega ultra long story since June 2019-present-future, all shortly summed up:

*June 2019 was when I began to find out that my entire home was madly infested with bed bugs.

*It took a total of 4 professional extermination treatments from Aug - beginning of December, until my inspection was clear of no live BB activity.
I had to throw away nearly everything I owned.

*I stayed, lived, and slept on the floor in my living room throughout those 4 months & went nowhere (except my psychiatrist appts), bc I currently have no vehicle.

*Throughout that time I had plenty of free time to think. Write. Plan. And set goals, once I was cleared.

*I took the extra money (after the bb prevention product costs, etcccc) and invested it all into the career I've been planning since 2009.

A brand New YouTube channel with 100% of everything created by me, friends, and associates.

*I personally made this promise (for many reasons) to overcome my downtime with something progressive and beneficial to me, my life, and to present to the entire planet- to N. Hexum, who has mentally helped me out big time throughout my rock-bottom Aug.-Dec. 2019.

Soon, this new channel will have:

*Video podcasts with locals, special guests, and whoever the fuck I can get at first, honestly (haha)

*Comedy Sketches

*I want to get into different genres of short film creation as well. Not just comedy. So expect that.

*And finally, THE NEWEST REALITY TELEVISION SHOW THAT EVERYONE'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT
premiering on the CCC Network:
The Adventures of S.A. Pawtinez

I'll give everyone an inside look @ The Studio(formally my 1 bedroom apartment in the hood) that I built solo with my bare hands from January 2020 to just about now.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Where has Cody been? Answered.

Post by CodyComeaux »

Step inside!
Step inside!
Getting the wrinkles out of my Green screen
Getting the wrinkles out of my Green screen
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Where has Cody been? Answered.

Post by CodyComeaux »

(Some pictures didn't upload to the page for some reason, but here's what did upload)
Shout-out to Scotch!
Shout-out to Scotch!
Attachments
Spoken.