Rejection

A place to say what you want.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Rejection

Post by bcolephases »

Can't believe this girl I invited to a show totally betrayed me. I told her that I would buy her ticket and give a ride too to stl, totally not trying to hit on her.

Then I looked on her fb and she's going separately to the same show. My main question is, what the fuck is wrong with women? Jesus.

Also kind of ironic she likes the same band even though they are super misogynistic on their first album (suck on the end of this dick that cums lead).
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: Rejection

Post by Jordan311 »

haha that is one of my favorite glassjaw quotes/songs.

Not sure I have much else to contribute to this thread though. Maybe you were putting out some creepy niceguy vibes that she picked up on. Hopefully you were able to sell the extra ticket.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:01 pm haha that is one of my favorite glassjaw quotes/songs.

Not sure I have much else to contribute to this thread though. Maybe you were putting out some creepy niceguy vibes that she picked up on. Hopefully you were able to sell the extra ticket.

Later
Thanks for responding. And yeah I dunno what the deal is.

And haha I didn't even buy her ticket yet. The show hasn't sold out surprisingly. But I did lose a little $ selling that ticket to the Used show on stubhub.
Last edited by bcolephases on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

so you weren't even out the $ for the ticket? What's the issue then? Just that she didn't take you up on your offer? Sounds like you got a thing for this lady... got some pics?

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:55 pm so you weren't even out the $ for the ticket? What's the issue then? Just that she didn't take you up on your offer? Sounds like you got a thing for this lady... got some pics?

Later
The issue is that she must find me repulsive, so much so that she would rather buy her own ticket and drive her own car 3 hours instead of hitching a ride with me. Plus I'll probably see her at the show anyway and it will be super fuckin awkward.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Why do you think she owed it to you to go with you just because you asked? How did you asking her to go come up? What was her response when you asked? What is your history with her? Curious about these things just to get a better picture of what’s going on here.

Honestly man your analysis of this situation indicates that you are not chill / feel entitled / are quick to call someone a “narcissistic bitch” because things didn’t go the way you planned, so you probably rubbed her the wrong way from the get go. People can pick up on that stuff in subtle ways. All as not lost, just learn to be more chill and less toxic and things will fall into place naturally.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Shiny wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:12 am Why do you think she owed it to you to go with you just because you asked? How did you asking her to go come up? What was her response when you asked? What is your history with her? Curious about these things just to get a better picture of what’s going on here.

Honestly man your analysis of this situation indicates that you are not chill / feel entitled / are quick to call someone a “narcissistic bitch” because things didn’t go the way you planned, so you probably rubbed her the wrong way from the get go. People can pick up on that stuff in subtle ways. All as not lost, just learn to be more chill and less toxic and things will fall into place naturally.
i was gonna say this. but now i don't have to thanks to dr. woke.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Shiny wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:12 am Why do you think she owed it to you to go with you just because you asked? How did you asking her to go come up? What was her response when you asked? What is your history with her? Curious about these things just to get a better picture of what’s going on here.

I've known this girl for like 10 years. She's one of those cliqish people though, like the hardcore kids are, and very feminist. I got confused because she seemed interested in going but she didn't know if she could get off work to go. I waited a couple of weeks and texted her again with no response, then I looked at her Facebook only to see she's going with someone else, without even fucking telling me. I thought it was kind of cowardly of her to not give me a reason and ignore my texts.

I asked her to go because she's the only person I know besides me who likes this band that much, so I figured we have at least that in common. I maybe had a crush on her like ten years ago but that was seriously not my intent. It's just great not having to go to a show by yourself.

I just don't understand why every woman I talk to thinks I'm hitting on them unless you're gay. What's wrong with just being friends? :crybaby:

I'm just venting my frustrations on here so hopefully I won't do what I used to, which is completely lose my shit. I just know that this girl doesn't give a shit about me, which is a shitty feeling. I don't have any friends I can talk to about this either.

Plus she probably hates 311.
Last edited by bcolephases on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:55 pm so you weren't even out the $ for the ticket? What's the issue then? Just that she didn't take you up on your offer? Sounds like you got a thing for this lady... got some pics?

Later
I'd show you pics but that would make it seem like I'm stalking her. And I never bought her a ticket yet because I didn't know if she was going or not.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:06 am

I've known this girl for like 10 years. She's one of those cliqish people though, like the hardcore kids are, and very feminist. I got confused because she seemed interested in going but she didn't know if she could get off work to go. I waited a couple of weeks and texted her again with no response, then I looked at her Facebook only to see she's going with someone else, without even fucking telling me. I thought it was kind of cowardly of her to not give me a reason and ignore my texts.

I asked her to go because she's the only person I know besides me who likes this band that much, so I figured we have at least that in common. I maybe had a crush on her like ten years ago but that was seriously not my intent. It's just great not having to go to a show by yourself.

I just don't understand why every woman I talk to thinks I'm hitting on them unless you're gay. What's wrong with just being friends? Guess I'll have to smoke this whole bag of weed by myself :crybaby:

I'm just venting my frustrations on here so hopefully I won't do what I used to, which is completely lose my shit. I just know that this girl doesn't give a shit about me, which is a shitty feeling. I don't have any friends I can talk to about this either.

sorry bro that sucks when friends flake out like that and blow you off. There may be some truth to what shiny is saying also, just in terms of her perception of the situation and how you're handling the issue by jumping straight to shitty comments and judgements about her. He's right that you're not entitled to her going with you, but if you did genuinely offer in a nice way, I do think she should have at least let you know either way so you weren't waiting around for a response. It seems pretty shit that she didn't even get back to you when you asked, just from a common courtesy standpoint.

Who knows exactly why that would have happened, since you've known her so long it could have been anything in your history, and maybe she picked up on the fact that you used to have a crush on her and can't see past that and realize that you don't really care about that any more and were just trying to be cool. Try not to 'lose your shit' over it. People can be disappointing sometimes, but hey - you can't be let down if you don't expect the world, right?

Later
ImageImage
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:28 pm
bcolephases wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:06 am

I just don't understand why every woman I talk to thinks I'm hitting on them unless you're gay. What's wrong with just being friends? Guess I'll have to smoke this whole bag of weed by myself :crybaby:

sorry bro that sucks when friends flake out like that and blow you off. There may be some truth to what shiny is saying also, just in terms of her perception of the situation and how you're handling the issue by jumping straight to shitty comments and judgements about her. He's right that you're not entitled to her going with you, but if you did genuinely offer in a nice way, I do think she should have at least let you know either way so you weren't waiting around for a response. It seems pretty shit that she didn't even get back to you when you asked, just from a common courtesy standpoint.

Who knows exactly why that would have happened, since you've known her so long it could have been anything in your history, and maybe she picked up on the fact that you used to have a crush on her and can't see past that and realize that you don't really care about that any more and were just trying to be cool. Try not to 'lose your shit' over it. People can be disappointing sometimes, but hey - you can't be let down if you don't expect the world, right?

Later
Thanks JoJo!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Man, I feel you. I don't understand women at times. Last year at Halloween, I met this great, cute, British Indian chick. We went on some great dates, hooked up, things were looking awesome. Dated for about 3-4 weeks and then all of a sudden she texts me saying she's not ready for a relationship. I was a little confused, but whatever, it is what it is. Come December, she starts to message me on Snap. We talk for another month or so. She was away at home for winter break (she was in Pharm school) and I message her asking if she wants to grab a drink when she gets back. She tells me that it's not a great idea. I drop it. I notice in her snap in April that she's wearing clothes every Indian can pin point as an engagement outfit. She's getting engaged to some scrub that's way less attractive than me like 6 months after telling me she's not ready to be in a relationship. Like, why the fuck were you wasting my fucking time then? I mean she was 7 years younger than me, so I guess she's not exactly quite mature, but damn homey.
:evil5: TB>BB
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Oh, I also agree with Shinerbock.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:35 pm Man, I feel you. I don't understand women at times. Last year at Halloween, I met this great, cute, British Indian chick. We went on some great dates, hooked up, things were looking awesome. Dated for about 3-4 weeks and then all of a sudden she texts me saying she's not ready for a relationship. I was a little confused, but whatever, it is what it is. Come December, she starts to message me on Snap. We talk for another month or so. She was away at home for winter break (she was in Pharm school) and I message her asking if she wants to grab a drink when she gets back. She tells me that it's not a great idea. I drop it. I notice in her snap in April that she's wearing clothes every Indian can pin point as an engagement outfit. She's getting engaged to some scrub that's way less attractive than me like 6 months after telling me she's not ready to be in a relationship. Like, why the fuck were you wasting my fucking time then? I mean she was 7 years younger than me, so I guess she's not exactly quite mature, but damn homey.
damn son. got pics?

Later
ImageImage
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

I still refer to someone who rejected me like seven years ago as "douche bag bryan." He's actually a nice person and was very straight forward but it bruised my ego so bad. ... I can imagine why this would make you angry. It seems like you already disliked this girl and knew that she was shifty so maybe don't even reach out to people like that because you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

For the record, I did have pics and I did share them with JoJo
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

pics for proof
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

mystoneybaby wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:11 am pics for proof
Psh. If I did, it would be in our super secret sub-forum. Not here with the plebs.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

it was just some pic of a fat bald indian guy :cry:

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel