Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Yo Cody, what's up man

Post by CodyComeaux »

As I was reading, it was respect.
Then something that is neurologically impossible for you to personally know the feeling of, you label and label. That was a time in my life where I was suicidal. I was out of my medication, being that my financial situation at the time was not great. Those are textbook symptoms of someone being suicidal. Last time I checked ,I'm collecting Social Security Disability INSURANCE, because I am disabled. You pay YOUR social security taxes, just as I have prior to the car accident. I worked at Halliburton 2.5 years and put A LOT of funds into my Social Security INSURANCE twice every month.
INSURANCE - In CASE shit happens.
Well, Shit happened 4-9-17!
Everything that happened to me for the words that I've said in the past I didn't ask for much, and if I asked for a penny and no one gave it to me, I'd have felt the same way, because this leads me clearly back to the conclusion that I really do not like the new 311 fan generation.
It's the IDEA of it all and not ONE trying to help, but making a joke of it all?
I'm not to prideful to ask, just as I'd expect my fellow man and woman.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I'm out for good y'all! AToumey, can you delete my account and erase everything that I've posted on here?

Thanks in advance!
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:19 am As I was reading, it was respect.
Then something that is neurologically impossible for you to personally know the feeling of, you label and label. That was a time in my life where I was suicidal. I was out of my medication, being that my financial situation at the time was not great. Those are textbook symptoms of someone being suicidal. Last time I checked ,I'm collecting Social Security Disability INSURANCE, because I am disabled. You pay YOUR social security taxes, just as I have prior to the car accident. I worked at Halliburton 2.5 years and put A LOT of funds into my Social Security INSURANCE twice every month.
Everything that happened to me for the words that I've said in the past I didn't ask for much, and if I asked for a penny and no one gave it to me, I'd have felt the same way, because this leads me clearly back to the conclusion that I really do not like the new 311 fan generation.
It's the IDEA of it all and not ONE trying to help, but making a joke of it all?
bro, I am super empathetic to your situation and what happened to you. bottom line, it fucking sucks, and nobody deserves that kind of tragedy.

You can't go preaching about "WE COME FROM ONE AND THE SAME" and then follow it up by saying "I really do not like the new 311 fan generation."

First of all, that's a large generalization, and there are shitty people in ANY group. No matter what fanbase, or club, geographic location, etc etc. There are always bad apples. It has nothing to do with 311 specifically.

Secondly, 311 doesn't HAVE a "new" generation of fans. They're still riding the same fat middle aged midwesterners they've thrived on since the 90s for ticket and album sales. They're not picking up a whole new generation of fans at this point.

If you're going to constantly preach about 311's message and positivity and unity, then you can't turn around and start bashing a large group of people for not living up to your perceived standards. It's not that black and white.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Didn't realize it was insurance, I stand corrected on that point. I don't think I was making a joke of it. Sorry if it came across that way. All of that being said, I still disagree with a lot of what you've said. I've been in that dark place myself years ago. It's a shit place to be in. If I were to have metaphorically pulled the trigger (I never would have, too pussy to do it), I would never have done it in a manner like you proposed/threatened. Suicide is a serious subject and many use it as an escape from their sadness...they don't weaponize it to make others feel bad. That's where I disagree with you.
:evil5: TB>BB
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 am
CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:19 am As I was reading, it was respect.
bro, I am super empathetic to your situation and what happened to you. bottom line, it fucking sucks, and nobody deserves that kind of tragedy.

You can't go preaching about "WE COME FROM ONE AND THE SAME" and then follow it up by saying "I really do not like the new 311 fan generation."

First of all, that's a large generalization, and there are shitty people in ANY group. No matter what fanbase, or club, geographic location, etc etc. There are always bad apples. It has nothing to do with 311 specifically.

Secondly, 311 doesn't HAVE a "new" generation of fans. They're still riding the same fat middle aged midwesterners they've thrived on since the 90s for ticket and album sales. They're not picking up a whole new generation of fans at this point.

If you're going to constantly preach about 311's message and positivity and unity, then you can't turn around and start bashing a large group of people for not living up to your perceived standards. It's not that black and white.

Later
Sometimes it's Brown...like me.

Also are you trying to consider me as part of the new generation of 311 fans? ME? ARE YOU? TALKING TO ME? SERIOUSLY?
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

You’re just in the way
Cuz someone led you astray
We come from one and the same!
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I practice and live by different portions of many religions. Kabbalah. The ultimate goal for everyone, is to give to give. period. not give to hear a thank you, a pay back, or even a smile. It roots from Christianity as well.
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Is that 311's version of, "move, bitch. get out the way. get out the way, bitch. get out the way. OH NOOOO FIGHTS OUT. I'M ABOUT TO PUNCH YO, LIGHTS OUT!"?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Uh...I'm not Christian. I am not a fan of Christianity. Hinduism, though is MY JAM
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Is Codington actually gone?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm Is Codington actually gone?

nah he loves us too much

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

What y'all think, my people???? 😂🤣
This forum is my 311 therapy and you are all well educated!
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Dibs on being the most educated, Codylingus!
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

can I just say how much I appreciate jimy's nicknaming abilities?

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:16 am gotta get all up on linkedin cody! that's where the action is happening

Later
http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/CodyComeaux
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:23 pm can I just say how much I appreciate jimy's nicknaming abilities?

Later
Spoken.
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:33 pm
Jordan311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:23 pm can I just say how much I appreciate jimy's nicknaming abilities?

Later
Spoken.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MAN, CODIGENOUS SPECIES?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

From a quick glimpse of your LI profile, I would not word your movie theater experience as you have. If I was looking to hire someone and saw that piece, I would instantly remove you from my pile.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

geez well now I HAVE to look at his linkedin..

Later
ImageImage