Yo Cody, what's up man

A place to say what you want.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Yo Cody, what's up man

Post by CodyComeaux »

CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:32 pm
mystoneybaby wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 pm I'm interested in this traumatic brain injury. What types of therapy are you in right now? Do you think your injury has impared your ability to interact with people? ... Also, do you have only one eye? That is unclear to me.
My first 3 therapies that i had to take immediately following my coming out of the coma, was Occupational Therapy, Soeech Therapy, & Physical Therapy... I did that for about 6 months straight at the very beginning.

The effects from the large amount of damage to my brain eventually turned into me admitting myself into the mental hospital to get a diagnosis, on the right meds and begin learning coping skills of dealing with my new mental illness.
That was the time of Group therapy at the mental hospitals that lasted about 2 1/2 years.
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

But what about the unsolicited dick pics and blackmail?

Also, if money is so tight, why are you spending thousands on 311? That's not the fiscally smart move.
:evil5: TB>BB
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:03 pm
Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:27 pm thanks for your story so far man.

What's the deal with all the females on 311 familia claiming you've harrassed them both in person and online? unsolicited dick pics? Some guy had a story about you trying to blackmail him and telling people he was having an affair on his wife at 311 day?

What's the deal with the 'threatening' post you made about 311 day saying people should watch you in the stands for a big surprise? people are saying you were planning to commit suicide on camera at 311 day or something?

I have so many questions, and there were so many different stories flying around.

Later
During my time in the mental hospital for outpatient group therapy, back in like 2011, i was about to be done and graduate from all of the metal illness education from the therapists, Social Workers, and nurses.
The nurse wanted to have a final discussion one on one, before i was done.
I felt great! Ready to go!
She asked me one of the questions, and i used an analogy to explain what i was going to say and i told the nurse in advance that this is JUST an analogy.
The words came out wrong in the eyes of the law
I began giving her my answer in the analogy:
"So yeah, I've learned quite a bit of education and this helped me out better than i thought it would!
Like for an example, JUST AN ANALOGY, If i were thinking about suicide"
SHE IMMEDIATELY STOPPED ME FROM CONTINUING TO TALK, picked up the telephone and to told me:
"You can't say the word 'Suicide' while you're still in therapy. You're over the age of 18. By law, i have to call another mental hospital to put you back in inpatient"

😤😤😤

So i was locked back in there for about 4 more months, to then graduate to outpatient 3 days a week from my own home, to graduate for real.

So the word: "Suicide" became a horrifying word to me from that point hahaha.

Since i was feeling that at the time, back in early 2016(NOT now), and wanted to say the word SO BAD, but completely worded all around the actual word "suicide"(bc I WAS NOT GETTING locked back up in mental group therapy again DURING 311 DAY 2016).
I thought it was pretty obvious to what my intentions WERE, but i believe that mist people didn't crack what i thought was a simple code.
Since this was feelings from the PAST, i can explain it in detail.

Being that i was low on finances, but already had my 311 day tix to go, but bills were piling, i was frustrated and disappointed in the 311 fan base.
I see some of you still poking jokes about the GoFundMe account to this day.

The simple chorus of Revelation of the Year, applying to my exact situation and circumstance at the time, said it all!
I thought wow... My GoFundMe account just to go to 311 Day 2016, i had tickets, was a laughing stock.

Out of meds at the time and highly impulsive, i wanted to perform a protest, with the sacrafice being I. No one else.
To get the 311 fan base majority a wake up call of the way of living the true lifestyle of 311 and just understanding a simple fucking chorus WRITTEN BY 311.
"Pick it up now Brother
Hello another pick it up"
Period.
Was my LIFE being sacraficed going to make you stop and really listen to what the fellas are really singing about?

There were clues all over in the posts i made, i mean i thought it was obvious that i was only intending to hurt myself.
That's why in the past writings, i specifically said, after my drop, anyone can take the ticket that is attached to me to use it to go into the second day's show for free.

sure, I mean, to you the logic makes sense. Of course you're not trying to hurt anyone else, but also threatening suicide in a large public event is concerning to a lot of people because it would severely impact 311 day for everyone, and cause panic in that space. As much as we all wish everyone would just follow the simple 311 lyrics you like to quote, it's not that simple. A lot of people ARE just looking out for themselves, and they should. Help others where you can, but sometimes that can only go so far. Not just 311 fanbase, but any large group of people. Not everyone is going to drop everything to help out a fellow brodel 100% of the time.

And yeah, sure, you don't see yourself as a threat to others' safety, and most logical people probably wouldn't either. But hypothetically, say someone brings a gun to a large concert like that, accidents can happen and other people can get hurt, even if that's not your intention. And people don't know your mental state when you start saying cryptic things. Didn't like 2 girls from the familia get murdered this year by their significant others/exes who were also 311 fans? Nobody knows the unpredictable nature of others and even the people who claim to love 311 and their message come unhinged and weird fucked up shit happens.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I was 23 years old when the tbi happened.
Here's a lot of functioning of what the Frontal Lobe does. PLEASE WATCH.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:46 pm But what about the unsolicited dick pics and blackmail?

Also, if money is so tight, why are you spending thousands on 311? That's not the fiscally smart move.
Thousands throughout my life time hahaha!!

There's another side of that story that's flipped around. How would i even HAVE blackmail if those females weren't asking ME for photos?
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:56 pm
There's another side of that story that's flipped around. How would i even HAVE blackmail if those females weren't asking ME for photos?

mannnnn idk. I consider myself a fairly good looking dude and it's pretty fucking rare that a chick ever asked me for dick pics

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:46 pm But what about the unsolicited dick pics and blackmail?

Thousands throughout my life time hahaha!!

This is a very difficult one for me to defend, because it's easy for the females to gossip and share my pictures amongst each other.
I don't fight fire with fire. It would never end.
I'm not gonna be like a 5 year old and be:
"OH YEAH! Well let me send the pictures/videos that YOU sent ME Through private messages to other strangers too!"
Haha
That's why i stray away from this topic.

I look like the bad guy, because I'm the only person that promised to remain discrete.
Plus it's not for others to see anyway.
That's private shit.

There was only one situation with ONE married Anonymous female, when we were both having impulsive weird times at the same time in our lives, but it ended quickly. Nothing happened physically
And she and her husband talked everything through and us 3 are all cool. And it's better if this topic doesn't come up again.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 pm

mannnnn idk. I consider myself a fairly good looking dude and it's pretty fucking rare that a chick ever asked me for dick pics

Later
Women get intoxicated, as do i, and chats begin to progress into things sometimes.
It's 2017, not 1842. Haha
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 pm
Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Later
Women get intoxicated, as do i, and chats begin to progress into things sometimes.
It's 2017, not 1842. Haha
And i also dated and had one night stands with 90% of these women anyway.
So it wasn't like i was just targeting random women.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Mr. atoumey....
Didn't we meet in line, early entry for a recent Houston show? I was talking to Trish Thibodeaux, cuz she's from the N.O. area. And that's another thing.
It may seem like me and 311 female fans that are also from Louisiana flirt sometimes. But that's just how the Cajun culture is. We aren't really flirting. That's just how we are in South Louisiana. We're nice to everyone and talk to others like we've been knowing each other our whole lives.
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

hey man I'm not taking sides here or accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to hear all sides to the story from everything I've heard so far. There were a lot of chicks on familia with similar claims so I just wanted to give you a chance to clear the air and understand it better.

There are no secret agents here on TB as far as I know. Nobody hardly even knows this place exists lol, so thought it would be a good opportunity to get your word out there and off your chest
Thanks for taking the time to comment so far

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:48 pm
CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:03 pm
Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:27 pm thanks for your story so far man.

What's the deal with all the females on 311 familia claiming you've harrassed them both in person and online? unsolicited dick pics? Some guy had a story about you trying to blackmail him and telling people he was having an affair on his wife at 311 day?

What's the deal with the 'threatening' post you made about 311 day saying people should watch you in the stands for a big surprise? people are saying you were planning to commit suicide on camera at 311 day or something?

I have so many questions, and there were so many different stories flying around.

Later
During my time in the mental hospital for outpatient group therapy, back in like 2011, i was about to be done and graduate from all of the metal illness education from the therapists, Social Workers, and nurses.
The nurse wanted to have a final discussion one on one, before i was done.
I felt great! Ready to go!
She asked me one of the questions, and i used an analogy to explain what i was going to say and i told the nurse in advance that this is JUST an analogy.
The words came out wrong in the eyes of the law
I began giving her my answer in the analogy:
"So yeah, I've learned quite a bit of education and this helped me out better than i thought it would!
Like for an example, JUST AN ANALOGY, If i were thinking about suicide"
SHE IMMEDIATELY STOPPED ME FROM CONTINUING TO TALK, picked up the telephone and to told me:
"You can't say the word 'Suicide' while you're still in therapy. You're over the age of 18. By law, i have to call another mental hospital to put you back in inpatient"

😤😤😤

So i was locked back in there for about 4 more months, to then graduate to outpatient 3 days a week from my own home, to graduate for real.

So the word: "Suicide" became a horrifying word to me from that point hahaha.

Since i was feeling that at the time, back in early 2016(NOT now), and wanted to say the word SO BAD, but completely worded all around the actual word "suicide"(bc I WAS NOT GETTING locked back up in mental group therapy again DURING 311 DAY 2016).
I thought it was pretty obvious to what my intentions WERE, but i believe that mist people didn't crack what i thought was a simple code.
Since this was feelings from the PAST, i can explain it in detail.

Being that i was low on finances, but already had my 311 day tix to go, but bills were piling, i was frustrated and disappointed in the 311 fan base.
I see some of you still poking jokes about the GoFundMe account to this day.

The simple chorus of Revelation of the Year, applying to my exact situation and circumstance at the time, said it all!
I thought wow... My GoFundMe account just to go to 311 Day 2016, i had tickets, was a laughing stock.

Out of meds at the time and highly impulsive, i wanted to perform a protest, with the sacrafice being I. No one else.
To get the 311 fan base majority a wake up call of the way of living the true lifestyle of 311 and just understanding a simple fucking chorus WRITTEN BY 311.
"Pick it up now Brother
Hello another pick it up"
Period.
Was my LIFE being sacraficed going to make you stop and really listen to what the fellas are really singing about?

There were clues all over in the posts i made, i mean i thought it was obvious that i was only intending to hurt myself.
That's why in the past writings, i specifically said, after my drop, anyone can take the ticket that is attached to me to use it to go into the second day's show for free.

sure, I mean, to you the logic makes sense. Of course you're not trying to hurt anyone else, but also threatening suicide in a large public event is concerning to a lot of people because it would severely impact 311 day for everyone, and cause panic in that space. As much as we all wish everyone would just follow the simple 311 lyrics you like to quote, it's not that simple. A lot of people ARE just looking out for themselves, and they should. Help others where you can, but sometimes that can only go so far. Not just 311 fanbase, but any large group of people. Not everyone is going to drop everything to help out a fellow brodel 100% of the time.

And yeah, sure, you don't see yourself as a threat to others' safety, and most logical people probably wouldn't either. But hypothetically, say someone brings a gun to a large concert like that, accidents can happen and other people can get hurt, even if that's not your intention. And people don't know your mental state when you start saying cryptic things. Didn't like 2 girls from the familia get murdered this year by their significant others/exes who were also 311 fans? Nobody knows the unpredictable nature of others and even the people who claim to love 311 and their message come unhinged and weird fucked up shit happens.

Later
I agree, well said. And no i didn't hear about any murders.... I've always been solo when it came to other 311 fans' personal lives.
The list off the top of my head that i communicate with (before i got booted from FB, losing all of my pictures, etc)
Are Gus, Jimmie Martinez, Greg Rock, Matt Rogers, Rhi, Perrey Lee, Nathan, and a couple more.

Gus is imo the top and leader of the 311 fanbase and he knows me well.
That's the person you need to talk to about the real me and the misunderstandings.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I mean look at the pics with me and the boys from this past Aug 5 Houston show.
They understand me well and know that it's hard for me that everyone in the fan base seems to attack me on false accusations.
They understand, Gus and mgmt does as well. But their goal is that the 311 fan base all sticks together with Integrity. And let the past mistakes stay in the past. I was literally neurologically damaged so much that a lot of things ive said were out of impulse that i had no control of IN THE PAST.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I believe I've covered everything.
Unless you have any other questions, anyone.
I'm ready to throw this mess in a hole and shovel dirt on top of it for life.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:16 pm hey man I'm not taking sides here or accusing you of anything. I'm just trying to hear all sides to the story from everything I've heard so far. There were a lot of chicks on familia with similar claims so I just wanted to give you a chance to clear the air and understand it better.

There are no secret agents here on TB as far as I know. Nobody hardly even knows this place exists lol, so thought it would be a good opportunity to get your word out there and off your chest
Thanks for taking the time to comment so far

Later
You're very welcome and THANK YOU all for listening as well. This has been a lot of weight on my chest for years.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Shiny wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:19 am please issue a statement and you will get the words "taiyed brodel" underneath your username
3 hours straight of me typing out everything, explaining, and answering all questions should get your word now finally.
Right Shiny? 👊
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Ya know??

In the end revenge sends end to the defendant
I know that statement’s true, I wear it like a pendant
Spoken.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

The FBI was involved?!

I watched the video you posted, so I understand your difficulty with complex decision making and maybe even comprehension.

But I'm failing to understand the seemingly nonchalant attitude about the FBI bring involved when you threatened to commit suicide at a heavily populated event.

I guess you need to be able to laugh at misunderstandings, but thinking the FBI was there to protect you when they were really there to protect other people from you doesn't feel very funny.

Again, I watched the video so I'm not trying to attack you. I know a lot of your behavior was out of your control but that doesn't mean there isn't room for sincere apologies (meaning no qualifiers or excuses) for inappropriate behaviors. Maybe you've already done that.

Sorry that you have to deal with all this. I hope it's behind you soon.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

mystoneybaby wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:23 pm The FBI was involved?!

I watched the video you posted, so I understand your difficulty with complex decision making and maybe even comprehension.

But I'm failing to understand the seemingly nonchalant attitude about the FBI bring involved when you threatened to commit suicide at a heavily populated event.

I guess you need to be able to laugh at misunderstandings, but thinking the FBI was there to protect you when they were really there to protect other people from you doesn't feel very funny.

Again, I watched the video so I'm not trying to attack you. I know a lot of your behavior was out of your control but that doesn't mean there isn't room for sincere apologies (meaning no qualifiers or excuses) for inappropriate behaviors. Maybe you've already done that.

Sorry that you have to deal with all this. I hope it's behind you soon.
I really enjoy the sincere style of writing you have (Unknown person)
311's bout stayin positive right?
By the way Pete Raspler spoke to me prior to the second 311 Day show, I thanked him for going the extra mile to call all the way up to the FBI.
And he replied
And I Quote:
"Well we just wanted to make sure you had a good time." :)

Again, the owners of the Real Estate understood EXACTLY what I meant, because I thought it was pretty fuckin clear too, by the way it was written. Just not writing the specific word - suicide.

Fans were freaking out immediately after I posted those posts, so Pete got the FEDs involved to ensure everyone's safety, without the distractions of the words that I said, that indeed was a mistake.
Sorry Stoney, if I didn't apologize prior.

I was even moved 2 sections to the side of where my original tix were.

They know I'm no fuckin fool to even TOUCH another human being in a way that's not positive!

And Stoney, if your perception of the feeling in my writing doesn't have a sad tone to it, it's because it's a great moment for me and everyone else to finally find out the Detailed Truth, 100%.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to watch the video that I posted, Stoney.

I was actually going to post a second one, because that's just a small portion... lol.
Thanks for listening, even though you don't know who the f I am probably.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

This is a REAL GOOD and widely explained effects to the Frontal Lobe!! I'd Rather you watch THIS one.

Spoken.