Yo Cody, what's up man

A place to say what you want.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Yo Cody, what's up man

Post by Jordan311 »

What's with all the controversy around you on 311 familia, etc, man? We want to hear your side of the story.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Yo Cody, what's up man

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I too am interested to hear ALL sides of the story!
:evil5: TB>BB
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

please issue a statement and you will get the words "taiyed brodel" underneath your username
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Fuck Familia. Those fucks still haven't added me yet. What the fuck is that shit? Don't they know who I am? DON'T KNOW THEY I'M FUCKING SLMJIMY?
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

maybe they know you're the lawyer representing cody
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Shiny wrote: ↑Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:51 pm maybe they know you're the lawyer representing cody
I would never represent Cody. I need to actually get paid. I don't do that pro bono shit. I'm only a 2nd year so my rate is only $150/hr, I will only represent Cody on retainer. Y'all can start a gofundme for him.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Shiny wrote: ↑Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:19 am please issue a statement and you will get the words "taiyed brodel" underneath your username
Brother, I've told very few individuals privately everything.

My Word is Bond
I will type the stuff that's off of my head as I think of it and throughout the days when I remember different things to the whole detailed story from 4-17-09 to now.

It all started 4-17-2009, when i was front passenger in a car wreck.
T'was a Sunday around 3am.
Instant coma, top of cranium split open with my brain swelling out of it.
Ambulance showed up and needed to use the Jaws of Life to pry the front passenger door open to get me out safely, not knowing my injuries at the time.
Ambulanced.
Helicoptered to a larger city that has all the several types of medical professionals on call at that time of day on a Sunday.
Critical Condition
Life Support.
Injuries:
-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury to the right side of my Frontal Lobe (GOD, I WISH EVERYONE WOULD LEARN SOME NEUROLOGICAL FUCKING EDUCATION TO UNDERSTAND BETTER!)
*Right eye had to be cut out
*Broken face with 33 stitches
*Compressed L4, L3, lower spinal cord
*Crushed & Broke both of my heels and ankles
*Prolly some other stuff can't think of

Coma 2 weeks.

I have OG real deal 311 Lifestyle Thinking and Living Life.
All of my intentions are good.
I can't afford a fuckin lawyer
I'm living off of disability, no one will hire someone with a resume that has to legally have printed that i am disabled.
They throw that shit in the trash.
My dad's not well and has been paying for several operations for his health, woke raising my father's side of the family.
Divorced family.
My father cheated on my mother and was caught.
He later married that woman.
That is my step mother.
2 years ago my mother's second husband was cheating on her and he left.
My mom has full custody of their twin girls and my youngest brother.
My step dad hasn't been paying child support. He owes on back child support.
My mother is a very emotional woman.

I just don't like a lot of the purpose and intentions of a lot of this new 311 fan base.

The thing with 311 Familia is only the idea of having a Secret 311 associated group, when 311 is about Unity.
It goes against a larger portion of the meaning of 311.
WE COME FROM ONE AND THE SAME!

*Spies for 311 mgmt or any other 311 Real Estate owners reading this-
THANK YOU FROM MY HEART AND SOUL FOR CREATING OATS!!!!!!!

As for any gossip you may hear about me, i personally feel that the rumors are from a lot of fans being in a state of jealousy towards me, of OH WOW I HAVE PICTURES WITH THE BAND!
Pinche bitches, I'VE EARNED my right and paid thousands of dollars to this band, with dedication from my soul for 23 fucking years straight now and in the future!

You wanna take a picture with any of the guys, just show up 8 hours before the doors open and wait by their buses. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
That's how i do it!

As far as social media on Facebook, that's all she wrote.
I've found that using Facebook and reading everyone's impulsive thoughts quickly being posted to their pages, only leads to an eventual negative path for my well-being, and it's a trigger for my mental illness.

I'm only with the Professionals and adults now in the land of Twitter, for my writing.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

(Thanks for listening/reading... It means a lot to finally get all of this stuff off of my chest and have everyone listen to it coming directly from the Source)

Yeah man, i haven't been happy since around the time that Harvey hit...
I'm honestly very lonely.
I live alone with my cat and that's it.
For 2 years now.
No social life.
No friends really...
Like someone i can call up randomly:
"ey wanna go shoot pool and watch the games Sunday?"
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

********** Notice not one individual name was called out for anything in what i typed?
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I just really wish that everyone were more open and honest about everything as i am.
I mean, my first and last name is literally on everything haha.
Ain't gettin no bullshit from me EVER.
πŸ‘
/G\
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

My paper trail is on a simple Google search.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I've learned at this point the wisdom of just letting people "win". Haha
That's why a lot of mystery surrounds who I am via cyberspace. Because it gets to the point where it's like "Okay."

Talk to EVERY SINGLE PERSON that has hung out with me in the flesh for more than just a "Hello".
They'll tell you ALL good things.
This is why there's some sort of a battle & gossip in cyberspace going on between the individuals who don't know me in person and individuals that fight for my honor as a Good Man.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I Am filled with an assorted bag of good character, with a lot of emotion and extravertedness.
If you don't know me in person, the simple reading of the text that i type cannot portray my true intentions to you clearly.
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

thanks for your story so far man.

What's the deal with all the females on 311 familia claiming you've harrassed them both in person and online? unsolicited dick pics? Some guy had a story about you trying to blackmail him and telling people he was having an affair on his wife at 311 day?

What's the deal with the 'threatening' post you made about 311 day saying people should watch you in the stands for a big surprise? people are saying you were planning to commit suicide on camera at 311 day or something?

I have so many questions, and there were so many different stories flying around.

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I'm openly saying all of my true personal things to the world in this forum.
I've met Goat before a Houston show and i sheltered Joe Peace and his cousin for 311 day 2014 N.O.
That's the only screen names that i honestly know who types behind it in TB.
Before i even met Joe Peace in life, he asked through this forum if anyone had hotel room available for 311 Day 2014 and i responded with "Yeah, I do. I have the hotel alone, so i have room for ya"
And met him when he drove up at the hotel.

Ya know?
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

not sure who that Joe person is you're talking about. I don't think he's on TB, and if he is, he doesn't post much or ever.

Can you talk about what your plan was for Revelation of the Year on 311 day?? You planned some sort of 'protest'?

Later
ImageImage
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

I'm interested in this traumatic brain injury. What types of therapy are you in right now? Do you think your injury has impared your ability to interact with people? ... Also, do you have only one eye? That is unclear to me.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:27 pm thanks for your story so far man.

What's the deal with all the females on 311 familia claiming you've harrassed them both in person and online? unsolicited dick pics? Some guy had a story about you trying to blackmail him and telling people he was having an affair on his wife at 311 day?

What's the deal with the 'threatening' post you made about 311 day saying people should watch you in the stands for a big surprise? people are saying you were planning to commit suicide on camera at 311 day or something?

I have so many questions, and there were so many different stories flying around.

Later
During my time in the mental hospital for outpatient group therapy, back in like 2011, i was about to be done and graduate from all of the metal illness education from the therapists, Social Workers, and nurses.
The nurse wanted to have a final discussion one on one, before i was done.
I felt great! Ready to go!
She asked me one of the questions, and i used an analogy to explain what i was going to say and i told the nurse in advance that this is JUST an analogy.
The words came out wrong in the eyes of the law
I began giving her my answer in the analogy:
"So yeah, I've learned quite a bit of education and this helped me out better than i thought it would!
Like for an example, JUST AN ANALOGY, If i were thinking about suicide"
SHE IMMEDIATELY STOPPED ME FROM CONTINUING TO TALK, picked up the telephone and to told me:
"You can't say the word 'Suicide' while you're still in therapy. You're over the age of 18. By law, i have to call another mental hospital to put you back in inpatient"

😀😀😀

So i was locked back in there for about 4 more months, to then graduate to outpatient 3 days a week from my own home, to graduate for real.

So the word: "Suicide" became a horrifying word to me from that point hahaha.

Since i was feeling that at the time, back in early 2016(NOT now), and wanted to say the word SO BAD, but completely worded all around the actual word "suicide"(bc I WAS NOT GETTING locked back up in mental group therapy again DURING 311 DAY 2016).
I thought it was pretty obvious to what my intentions WERE, but i believe that mist people didn't crack what i thought was a simple code.
Since this was feelings from the PAST, i can explain it in detail.

Being that i was low on finances, but already had my 311 day tix to go, but bills were piling, i was frustrated and disappointed in the 311 fan base.
I see some of you still poking jokes about the GoFundMe account to this day.

The simple chorus of Revelation of the Year, applying to my exact situation and circumstance at the time, said it all!
I thought wow... My GoFundMe account just to go to 311 Day 2016, i had tickets, was a laughing stock.

Out of meds at the time and highly impulsive, i wanted to perform a protest, with the sacrafice being I. No one else.
To get the 311 fan base majority a wake up call of the way of living the true lifestyle of 311 and just understanding a simple fucking chorus WRITTEN BY 311.
"Pick it up now Brother
Hello another pick it up"
Period.
Was my LIFE being sacraficed going to make you stop and really listen to what the fellas are really singing about?

There were clues all over in the posts i made, i mean i thought it was obvious that i was only intending to hurt myself.
That's why in the past writings, i specifically said, after my drop, anyone can take the ticket that is attached to me to use it to go into the second day's show for free.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

I've always wondered why everyone was so negative towards me since i made those comments.. you'd think that a friend would wanna help another friend who isn't seeing beyond the gray sky, instead of making life threats to me (that I've kept to myself) and talking shit about me all year....

The day i made those comments, i soon had 2 FBI agents knocking on my apartment door, scaring the FUCK out of me!!
I gave them my info, they searched my entire place, and wrote down exactly what time and day i was leaving for 311 Day, where i was staying, the name of the person z his phone number, etc..
And before i drove to N.O. for 311 Day 2016, had to call the FBI agent to check in.
When i arrived, i had to call the agent again.
I was being watched by the Feds and head security at the Smoothie King Center my entire 311 Day 2016....
I was like AWESOME they're looking out for my safety from others!
But i had that ALL MISTAKENED!!!
And i JUST found this out a few months ago!!!
Come to find out, they weren't looking out for just MY safety, but everyone was thinking i was going to do some kinda terrorist attack instead! Which is completely the opposite!
I was wondering why i had to be let in the arena early both nights to be searched and patted down for weapons.

When i found out the news somewhat recent, from Eric Girard privately, that a lot of people are scared of me, be careful with the way that you type.....
I was like WTF??????
ME??? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
What can This one eyed bastard do to ANYONE??

But I'm glad he told me what people thought of me bc it made sense.

The FBI weren't all on my ass to make sure i didn't commit suicide.
They were on my ass for the COMPLETELY opposite side of the spectrum.
That got blown heavily out of proportion from ignorant NEW 311 FANS that don't know who i am at all.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Nice lyric under my screen name for the current situation Shiny πŸ‘
"DON'T BE SO SURE THAT
Your source is correct!"
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

mystoneybaby wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 pm I'm interested in this traumatic brain injury. What types of therapy are you in right now? Do you think your injury has impared your ability to interact with people? ... Also, do you have only one eye? That is unclear to me.
I'm done with therapy.
Just no social life, when i used to be friends with the entire South Louisiana. That was a rough transition...
Yes do some searches on YouTube and type "Effects from severe tbi right side frontal lobe"
Yes, 4/17/2009, front passenger, the driver of the wreck missed a curve, went in a ditch and hit a culvert head on at 62mph, sending the engine inside to bash through the glove compartment area, knocking my ass cold.
The damage from the impact to my face was so bad, that I had to get the rest of my right eye cut out completely, because if they tried to let it heal, i would have been blind in both eyes.
Dealing with the retina, and eye blood vessels that connect directly to the brain... It's pretty detailed... Haha.
To sum it up, while i was in a coma, it was my mother's choice, doctor recommended, to cut the rest of my right eye out other than letting it try to heal.
Spoken.