Yo Cody, what's up man

A place to say what you want.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: Yo Cody, what's up man

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm From a quick glimpse of your LI profile,

lol quick glimpse my ass jimbo. That job description was balls deep into his profile. you had to do some digging to even see it.

stalker fuck

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:49 pm
$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm From a quick glimpse of your LI profile,

lol quick glimpse my ass jimbo. That job description was balls deep into his profile. you had to do some digging to even see it.

stalker fuck

Later
I didn't deep read it. I was just scrolling through and then I saw a giant wall of text on the last one and started reading it. That's what employers would do. Source: Have hired people.
:evil5: TB>BB
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I looked at more of it. Bruh, we gotta redo your linked in profile in its entirety.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm From a quick glimpse of your LI profile, I would not word your movie theater experience as you have. If I was looking to hire someone and saw that piece, I would instantly remove you from my pile.
SlimJim, the primary reason that I got so detailed with the movie theater job, is because that was the beginning of me doing comedy. Everything typed, although very harsh, were the first jokes I've ever written. This is a calling for a career in the Entertainment business, being the amount of years I've been working on it.

I understand what you mean though.
It's not professional for many types of careers.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

$lmjimy311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:54 pm I looked at more of it. Bruh, we gotta redo your linked in profile in its entirety.
A LOT'S happened since I've edited and fixed some things on my LI profile.
I took it seriously at the start, then didn't use it for a while, however I'm just getting it back up and updated current.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jim-Garoppolo
I was 100% entertainment focused at the time i made most details to my li profile, being that I was working on a horror film and speaking to Writer/Casting/Editor/Music via email all day, every day.

It was released Halloween last year.

"The Creeping"

It's on Vimeo and i believe it's on Amazon/Google. Not sure how far they took it.

I'm the main villain, which was fun
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:06 pm Jim-Garoppolo
I was 100% entertainment focused at the time i made most details to my li profile, being that I was working on a horror film and speaking to Writer/Casting/Editor/Music via email all day, every day.

It was released Halloween last year.

"The Creeping"

It's on Vimeo and i believe it's on Amazon/Google. Not sure how far they took it.

I'm the main villain, which was fun
holy shit that sounds awesome. do you have any of your clips from The Creeping you can share?

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

"The Creeping" on IMDb. You can watch it for $1.99
It's super fn trippy!
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4313954/?ref_=m_nm_knf_i1
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:17 pm "The Creeping" on IMDb. You can watch it for $1.99
It's super fn trippy!
I don't see you in the Cast listing bro. I thought you're the main villain?

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:19 pm
CodyComeaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:17 pm "The Creeping" on IMDb. You can watch it for $1.99
It's super fn trippy!

Later
Haha, because I wasn't Top BILLED cast. I didn't get paid. Just something to add to my resume. Click on all cast.
Reason that it isn't typed out that the ghost of Chester is the main villain, is because it would give a lot away. Like i said, this film was very creatively written and deals with the supernatural instead of your typical human or live monster killer.
Click to see all cast
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:19 pm
It's super fn trippy!

Later
I just emailed the Writer, bc I couldn't find ANYTHING relating to ANY video about The Creeping, ALL OVER CYBERSPACE!
I sent a fuckin angry email, because this was a big gig to have on my resume and I wanted to watch it again and let y'all all see it!
She said The Creeping is not available right now, that they're are re-editing it AGAIN for a 3rd time to release at Halloween NEXT YEAR!
I'm fuckin pissed!
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

UPDATE!!!

I've been speaking with The Creeping writer, via private messages, and I am giving it my all to get a copy of the film, even though she didn't think it came out good, or it might have had bad reviews or something...
BUT I got some good news!

Val: So... somebody has asked me to write their life story screenplay. I won't be able to produce the film because I have another movie after 'The Spookies" to complete. So he will probably be needing a film editor unless he already has somebody in mind. I don't know if he has a budget or what his plans are yet. I'll know more after the holidays are over. Would you be interested in an editing gig?

Me: Yes to the Almighty Highest!
Editing is my favorite portion of film creation.

Val: It is? Wow it's sooo tedious at times. OK so, I'm meeting with him after "The Spookies" is completed at the end of December at which time I will tell him about you and your editing experience.

MY FIRST PAID FILM EDITOR GIG!!!!! Big money in the checking account from something I love doing & another credit on my IMDb!
Spoken.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

I'm pretty sure I'm the reason you have this opportunity. You're welcome. I'll take my 10% cut via paypal.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:35 pm UPDATE!!!

I've been speaking with The Creeping writer, via private messages, and I am giving it my all to get a copy of the film, even though she didn't think it came out good, or it might have had bad reviews or something...
BUT I got some good news!

Val: So... somebody has asked me to write their life story screenplay. I won't be able to produce the film because I have another movie after 'The Spookies" to complete. So he will probably be needing a film editor unless he already has somebody in mind. I don't know if he has a budget or what his plans are yet. I'll know more after the holidays are over. Would you be interested in an editing gig?

Me: Yes to the Almighty Highest!
Editing is my favorite portion of film creation.

Val: It is? Wow it's sooo tedious at times. OK so, I'm meeting with him after "The Spookies" is completed at the end of December at which time I will tell him about you and your editing experience.

MY FIRST PAID FILM EDITOR GIG!!!!! Big money in the checking account from something I love doing & another credit on my IMDb!
nice work Coda!

jimbo is the ultimate linkedin mentor.

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

👍 Jordan
Spoken.