what is your biggest Taiyed Brodels LIE?

A place to say what you want.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Re: what is your biggest Taiyed Brodels LIE?

Post by CodyComeaux »

CodyComeaux wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:29 am
Shiny wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 am To be a TB OG imo, you had to have been around during the golden era. OG status doesn't matter though when you're a TB Legend, Cody :wink:
Much Love! Yeah that's when I was messing around with TB, but never signed as a member, bc I didn't have a computer at my house at the time. The Golden era. I still have 311 heaven bookmarked, and remember the days of 311music.com, when we got free new song downloads every now and then... I think Time is Precious was one, Bomb the Town, Next, and MAYBE Blizza.. although I got most of my rarities from 311 heaven.
I would either have to use the dial-up on my Aunt's computer in Lafayette, LA, 30 minutes away, or my cousin-Beau's house... However, I didn't have a driver's license yet. lol.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

CodyComeaux wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:29 am
Shiny wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 am To be a TB OG imo, you had to have been around during the golden era. OG status doesn't matter though when you're a TB Legend, Cody :wink:
Much Love! Yeah that's when I was messing around with TB, but never signed as a member, bc I didn't have a computer at my house at the time. The Golden era. I still have 311 heaven bookmarked, and remember the days of 311music.com, when we got free new song downloads every now and then... I think Time is Precious was one, Bomb the Town, Next, and MAYBE Blizza.. although I got most of my rarities from 311 heaven.
I would either have to use the dial-up on my Aunt's computer in Lafayette, LA, 30 minutes away, or my cousin-Beau's house... However, I didn't have a driver's license yet. lol.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

311paradise was another site, that I still have bookmarked.
Spoken.