Taiyed Brodels Awards Deceber 21st 2007

A place to say what you want.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Taiyed Brodels Awards Deceber 21st 2007

Post by Jordan311 »

Found this gem - good god I must have had a lot of time on my hands. Not enough to do this every week like I had apparently planned though. Unfortunately some of the imageshack images no longer exist but oh well.

Jordan311 wrote: That's right folks, I've decided to put together an awards ceremony every week for the TB forums here. Each week (every Friday) I will hand out awards to members for various posts/topics/and other assorted goodness along with fun pictures as your awards. This is a good way to see all the quality, and not so quality topics of the week and maybe catch something you might have missed while drunkenly browsing the forums.

This is the first week I'm doing it so the categories are always subject to change and these are the categories I've come up with so far.
As the weeks pass, I will probably enlist the help of other TB experts to help me pick out the awards and the posts/topics that deserve them.

Keep in mind these are all in good fun so if you have a problem with an award, then you can kiss my ass! But feel free to discuss all of them afterwards.

So without further ado, I present to you the Weekly TB forum awards!
I guess we can call them the... Brodies.

The BEST VIDEO LINK OF THE WEEK award goes to fatbob with his topic New The Dark Knight Trailer
Runner up goes to box for his video topic Dangers of Marijuana
CONGRATS!

The Award for BEST BUMP goes to fatlip for bringing back this wonderful gem of a topic: ask fatlip...

Award for BEST RETORT OF THE WEEK goes, to noone's surprise, Element in the topic elmt.
Element wrote:
Shiny wrote:are you saying that you're just filler?

more like the cream or jelly filling inside of a donut. i make us delicious.
Runner up also goes to Luke in the topic I want to get married.

Award for the FISSION MAILED TOPIC AWARD for the worst/most pointless topic of the week goes to Samsupnthismothafuka for his topic yeah this thread sets it off.
Runner up goes to Element for his topic when it's time to leave yah i hope you'll understand
And one more runner-up goes to HizzY for his topic AIM Profile

The award for BEST 311 RELATED TOPIC goes to FreeRayLiotta for his topic What do you think of these? for showing some real creativity and 311 inspiration.

The award for MOST PROVOCATIVE MUSIC TOPIC goes to Alexnova for his topic Album of the Year for inspiring lots of good music debate and discussion.

THE DUMPSTER'D BABY AWARD for the best topic that got three or less replies, goes to JuicyJ for his topic To all the jews out there....

The Award for BEST USE OF SMILEYS I have to give to myself for the topic elmt

And finally the Award for BEST OVERALL THREAD OF THE WEEK goes to $nipe for his topic I posted something in teh blog for actually posting something in the blog! Congrats Emilio!

Alright, guys. That's it for this week!
A few other ideas I had for awards were 'Best New Member' but we didn't really get any :x and 'Best Drunk Post' but well... all your drunk posts sucked this week!

For next week, I think I will enlist a couple other TB experts (I already have two people in mind) to help me pick out the best topics and come up with new awards for the ceremonies. Maybe we can switch it up each week and have different people help me choose, or who knows!

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Taiyed Brodels Awards Deceber 21st 2007

Post by $lmjimy311 »

hahahahahhahaahhahaha jojo, oyu're the man. i hope one day i get to cheers a beer with you.
:evil5: TB>BB
DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

haha. Is elmt still here ever?
Elmt...Image
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i believe he is.