biggest fail

A place to say what you want.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

biggest fail

Post by Broken Side »

so I thought I'd share an epic fail that just happened to me so you can share some of your own to make me feel better or just laugh at my expense.

So I was takin the red line back from work and I'm scrolling thru twitter on my phone. this cute girl is sitting next to me and she goes "are you tweeting?" in a sarcastic flirty way. I was immediately shocked because I don't usually expect some girl to actually start a conversation with me while I'm on the train because most people just sit and stare out the window or listen to their music. So I said something funny and we started talking for about 4 stops. She then was like this is my stop and I had to get up to let her off. This is where the worst fail took place. As I'm doing this in my head I'm yelling ask for her number but I'm still kinda caught off guard and all the sudden she is getting off the train. That is fail #1. But what makes this an epic fail is I sit back down as the train starts moving and realize that was my fucking stop!!!! so i get off at the next stop and start walking home feeling like a complete dumb shit realizing I had the perfect set up (basically fell in my fucking lap) to meet a cool girl and I blew it. Then I realized I was walking the wrong way so I got a cab and spent 7 bucks.

I'm fucking pissed, I have no game lol. I've never really had to pick up girls like this because all my past girlfriends I have met in easier situations in groups of friends and shit like that, not meeting randomly on the train so I guess I lack those skills.

Hopefully someone can top this so I feel better and if not at least the drinking I'm about to do with some friends at the bar will help for now 8)
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Re: biggest fail

Post by Tehshewz »

Broken Side wrote:so I thought I'd share an epic fail that just happened to me so you can share some of your own to make me feel better or just laugh at my expense.

So I was takin the red line back from work and I'm scrolling thru twitter on my phone. this cute girl is sitting next to me and she goes "are you tweeting?" in a sarcastic flirty way. I was immediately shocked because I don't usually expect some girl to actually start a conversation with me while I'm on the train because most people just sit and stare out the window or listen to their music. So I said something funny and we started talking for about 4 stops. She then was like this is my stop and I had to get up to let her off. This is where the worst fail took place. As I'm doing this in my head I'm yelling ask for her number but I'm still kinda caught off guard and all the sudden she is getting off the train. That is fail #1. But what makes this an epic fail is I sit back down as the train starts moving and realize that was my fucking stop!!!! so i get off at the next stop and start walking home feeling like a complete dumb shit realizing I had the perfect set up (basically fell in my fucking lap) to meet a cool girl and I blew it. Then I realized I was walking the wrong way so I got a cab and spent 7 bucks.

I'm fucking pissed, I have no game lol. I've never really had to pick up girls like this because all my past girlfriends I have met in easier situations in groups of friends and shit like that, not meeting randomly on the train so I guess I lack those skills.

Hopefully someone can top this so I feel better and if not at least the drinking I'm about to do with some friends at the bar will help for now 8)
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

oh jeez brokencide
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

hahahahhaha
:evil5: TB>BB
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

did she twirl her hair at you during any point of your conversation?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

dj3stripes wrote:did she twirl her hair at you during any point of your conversation?
:lol:
ImageImage
DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

i just twirled my hair.
Elmt...Image
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

there was this girl from high school who i always thought was really pretty and shit but i never talked to her until we were standing in the gym practicing for graduation. turned out me and her had basically everything in common and her favorite band was modest mouse and built to spill, and all types of awesome shit. after high school i moved to florida. sucked.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Element wrote:there was this girl from high school who i always thought was really pretty and shit but i never talked to her until we were standing in the gym practicing for graduation. turned out me and her had basically everything in common and her favorite band was modest mouse and built to spill, and all types of awesome shit. after high school i moved to florida. sucked.

dont beat yourself up over it. I'm sure that, despite your common interests, she wouldnt be interested in you, mostly due to your physical appearance.

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

you'd be surprised. i've never had a girl run away from me like i was going to rape her, much like what happened when you tried to put the "moves" on ally
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

she gave me chips n salsa :]

Later
ImageImage
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

somehow i recovered, have a girlfriend now and spent last night walking on the beach, having dinner cooked for me and making out at a playground. She works in politics and I'm her date to a party thrown by the mayor tomorrow. I don't even know myself anymore
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

:happy1:
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

Broken Side wrote:somehow i recovered, have a girlfriend now and spent last night walking on the beach, having dinner cooked for me and making out at a playground. She works in politics and I'm her date to a party thrown by the mayor tomorrow. I don't even know myself anymore

lol making out at a playground
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Sam wrote:
lol making out at a playground
ImageImage