Japan possibly surrendered before atomic bombs

A place to say what you want.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Japan possibly surrendered before atomic bombs

Post by Nate »

cantfademel wrote:Honestly, they're all just a punch of conformists. I can't stand stand up comedians in general though.
Have you listened to Rogan's podcast?
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

Jeffhaswhatyouwant
Table Rosa is my brain

Post by Jeffhaswhatyouwant »

sayzak were discussing real shit with 311 fans, don't expect much out of their pathetic souls
cantfademel
Cool as the blue water all around

Post by cantfademel »

Nate wrote:
cantfademel wrote:Honestly, they're all just a punch of conformists. I can't stand stand up comedians in general though.
Have you listened to Rogan's podcast?
No, I was basically just talking about Bill Hicks. Rogan actually seems kind of interesting.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Bill Hicks had a dry sense of humor whereas Joe Rogan is blunt and in your face a lot of the time. Rogan is funnier now than he's ever been. All that DMT...
cantfademel

Post by cantfademel »

I just don't agree with a lot of Bill Hick's political humor.
EvenField2BeOn
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

$ayzak wrote:
EvenField2BeOn wrote:Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Terrance McKenna, Joe Rogan etc are all brilliant.
What makes them brilliant? I'm not disagreeing with you, I am just curious what you admire, specifically. The fact they think for themselves? The way they communicate their thoughts?

If you put Bill Hicks, Joe Rogan, and George Carlin in the same room, something amazing would happen. They'd probably fuse together and become one mega super beast that articulates why we're all full of shit and doing it in such a funny way we'd die laughing.
I don't think they are brilliant or admire them. Just in the vast number of voices heard in the media world they are some of the ones that resonate with me as having some common sense imo. Jon Stewart as well. So much of what we are were fed is straight lies and distortions it's nice to hear someone people tell the real deal and not be on the corporate script we are all fed on a daily basis. I mean the level of BS in this country and or much of the rich world is ridiculous. I stayed in the UK for a summer and it was really bad too so I am not limiting these problems to America. People think it is better somewhere else, but a lot of the fucked upness we see is across the globe. America is just the most obvious example. I mean i'm overseas now and the only US news station I get is Faux news, I have to get my news from Sean Hannity and O'Reilly for real? What the fuck is going on? There is something really wrong with what is going on.
Jeffhaswhatyouwant
Table Rosa is my brain

EvenField2BeOn wrote:What the fuck is going on? There is something really wrong with what is going on

How high are you?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

EvenField2BeOn wrote:
EvenField2BeOn wrote:Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Terrance McKenna, Joe Rogan etc are all brilliant.

I don't think they are brilliant or admire them.

i know what you mean, but :lol:
:evil5: TB>BB
cantfademel

Post by cantfademel »

EvenField2BeOn wrote:
$ayzak wrote:
What makes them brilliant? I'm not disagreeing with you, I am just curious what you admire, specifically. The fact they think for themselves? The way they communicate their thoughts?

If you put Bill Hicks, Joe Rogan, and George Carlin in the same room, something amazing would happen. They'd probably fuse together and become one mega super beast that articulates why we're all full of shit and doing it in such a funny way we'd die laughing.
I don't think they are brilliant or admire them. Just in the vast number of voices heard in the media world they are some of the ones that resonate with me as having some common sense imo. Jon Stewart as well. So much of what we are were fed is straight lies and distortions it's nice to hear someone people tell the real deal and not be on the corporate script we are all fed on a daily basis.
Jon Stewart is 100% corporate.
EvenField2BeOn

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

$lmjimy311 wrote:
EvenField2BeOn wrote:

I don't think they are brilliant or admire them.

i know what you mean, but :lol:

Ok, you got me. I just copied brilliant as it was used earlier. What I meant to say it they think outside of box. Even if you are dumb as box of rocks you can do that can't you?
Smoke
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Smoke »

cantfademel wrote:Jon Stewart is 100% corporate.
LoL funniest thing I read all day and it's only 9:43am
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

$ayzak wrote:We have recently learned that our government encouraged Saddam to gas the kurds before we used that as a reason to bomb Iraq
Hook a brodel up with a source
EvenField2BeOn

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

Of course wars are made up with a bunch of stupid lies as justification. There is no logic behind it, you can not logically defend it. Now, they are fighting crime in these backwater countries with all these expensive ass weapons that were built for ww3 with russia. Didn't you read all the F-22 fleet 350+ Billion dollars including r&d etc. are grounded due to some glitches/manufacturing errors. I'm sure everyone would like that money divided up and sent a check, how much would that be anyway? Isn't that like a million dollars per family or something over twenty years. Dang shit is F'd.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

greenmonkey911 wrote:
$ayzak wrote:We have recently learned that our government encouraged Saddam to gas the kurds before we used that as a reason to bomb Iraq
Hook a brodel up with a source

http://www.google.com/search?q=april+gl ... linkdoctor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

sam what is your college degree in?

also, this is horse shit. first off, dude man has one source. secondly, yes they were trying to surrender, but not on good enough terms for us. cry if you want to, yes we had economic sanctions against them, but so what? that gives them the right to bomb us?

they refused unconditional surrender, and even when the emperor finally did surrender, there is also great evidence that military leaders were planning a coup because they could not accept surrender under any terms or reasons. they were prepared for every last man and woman and child in japan to die before surrender. fact.

as somebody said, war is hell, much more so for the losers, much much much more so if the losers were the initial agressor
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Jeffhaswhatyouwant
Table Rosa is my brain

KyleRayner wrote:sam what is your college degree in?

also, this is horse shit. first off, dude man has one source. secondly, yes they were trying to surrender, but not on good enough terms for us. cry if you want to, yes we had economic sanctions against them, but so what? that gives them the right to bomb us?

they refused unconditional surrender, and even when the emperor finally did surrender, there is also great evidence that military leaders were planning a coup because they could not accept surrender under any terms or reasons. they were prepared for every last man and woman and child in japan to die before surrender. fact.

as somebody said, war is hell, much more so for the losers, much much much more so if the losers were the initial agressor
Right now I'm studying Networking and Telecommunications. After that I will work at getting a degree in history.

Now wouldn't the fact that Saddam decided to change the selling of oil units from the dollar to the euro technically qualify as a economic sanction? What came next? We bombed Iraq. Also cutting of the japanese supply of oil is not just an economic sanction. It is an act of war. As for a initial agressor, It was definitely America.

"Good enough terms for us" That is your excuse to nuke a nation?
Last edited by Jeffhaswhatyouwant on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffhaswhatyouwant
Table Rosa is my brain

Element wrote:hey man at least i'm not a part of the machine like you are.

you're the foot soldier of this evil nation, a pawn in their conquest

mad?

What is your job Luke? do you work at Starbucks, Mcdonalds, or a Sears? Yeah you are a part of the problem too.

mad? Go fake another death.
EvenField2BeOn

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

If you really don't want to be part of "the machine" than stop paying your taxes, get an all cash job. Everyone has blood on their hands. The best thing you can do is get the real information out their and do your best to change something at least.
cantfademel

Post by cantfademel »

I don't work for the machine, the machine works for me. You guys are doing it wrong.