So my new job: I work with Habitat

A place to say what you want.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

So my new job: I work with Habitat

Post by $nipe »

I basically work with the international volunteers that come from the US and Canada. If you ever feel like volunteering, get your ass down to El Salvador and meet me. Otherwise, send me all the hot chicks you can.
Image :evil5:
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Re: So my new job: I work with Habitat

Post by KyleRayner »

man aren't americans the worst? just spending time volunteering going to other countries where their actions will have little to no help for little to no thanks. idiots, war mongers and baby blood drinkers, the lot of em

that being said, next spring break i might actually be going down to either guatemala or el salvador for this similar thing to habitat, if it's el salvador you can rest assured i'm expecting to meet and greet and get takin to all the local spots. i'm less of a douchebag in person
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Re: So my new job: I work with Habitat

Post by $nipe »

I've actually had a lot of fun up until now. I think all this time in TB has taught me a thing or two about douchebaggery, so many young people actually like me enough to work just fine. That being said, I do think that volunteering has some meaning. I've been a volunteer building houses for a couple of years and I can tell you that even if your work doesn't amount to much, it does help to change the mindset of the people you come in contact with.

I hope you come to El Salvador, we can have a build and put on some 311 musick while at it.
Image :evil5: