i just got accepted into law school!

A place to say what you want.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Re: i just got accepted into law school!

Post by Alexnova »

Fuck the hate jimy, glad to see someone doing something with their lives and has a plan for themselves.
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Thanks Alex!
Mitch, the logic games are a bitch fortunately I was beast mode in them after some practice I was missing MAYBE 1-2 per exam at the most. The logic reasoning was tough but again practice makes perfect. Every exam is the same just worded a little different. If you're thinking of retaking it and have cash to blow then I highly recommended using Lapland services it helped me a shit ton.
:evil5: TB>BB
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

EvenField2BeOn wrote:This is the time to save as much as possible cut down on all spending. Most universities degrees will be worthless in a couple years after the economic collapse do you realize that we are living on borrowed time? The 2008 crisis was stopped in its tracks by massive stimulus worldwide with injections of capital by central banks. Once this crack up boom ends within the next 6-12 months we are in for much worse times then 2008. If I were you I would start buying oil futures, commodities and getting ready for the shit to hit the fan. You can call me a lunatic fringe but I have been researching this for years and have been trading since 2002. The middle east is beginning to fall like dominos Oil is already back up to 108 and soon it will be 150$ and then we will be in midst of mass firing once again. Don't spend unnecessarily on anything other than something practical that can be of use in the case of 1937 scenario. This is my genuine opinion you can disregard it but think about the signs in the news the US is printing 75 billion a month just to keep the government running it can only last for so long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRvjufH29vE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You should save every penny you have and prepare for the shit to hit the fan. We're propping up this country’s economy on 75billion per month of printed money with absolutely nothing to back it up. The multi-stage implosion of much of the developed world is upon us. A rush to hard assests is currently occurring, land, commodities, farming etc. you will be wiping your ass with dollar bills in a couple years. A huge portion of the white collar jobs will be cut outsourced and we will descend into a third world chaotic existence. Not trying to be negative, but I have been researching this for years I have two degree's I’m not an idiot. If you read the news around the world. This decade is going to resemble (1930-1939). You should take out that law school money and go buy some land instead. Just my two cents you can call me a loon but I've been watching this stuff since 2007-2008 and the lies & deception have become way to obvious to pull off any long. Right now the Middle East is in shambles once Saudi starts to fall oil will go to 150-200 a barrel and utterly gut whats left of the US economy, as if it already isn't. Have fun while you can because it's going to get pretty shitty and real soon.
It's hilarious that you posted a link to a video urging people to buy silver and gold. In the event of a collapse, nobody's going to know just how much silver and gold is actually worth compared to cows or plows or whatever. You might as well just buy and hoard a bunch of actual useful shit, then you can sell it for douchemarks or whatever currency will be floating around after people figure out what they want to use for money.

Similarly, if things get bad enough, it won't matter how much land you "bought" because it's not guaranteed that anyone will honor those deeds. Don't bother plowing an excess of money into land you can't defend with your own friends and guns, because there won't be any police to enforce your property claims.

If you honestly think the end of the economy is coming, you're wasting your time if you're worrying about money and land. You need to be networking with other like-minded people who you can trust and will be able to help build a new community (or perhaps contribute to saving/revolutionizing an existing one) in the aftermath of a crisis that would probably be second only to a nuclear war. In fact, honestly? You might as well just pretend you're preparing for a nuclear war anyway; the preparation will probably be roughly the same, and frankly there's no guarantee that in the madness there won't be a few nukes flying.
:evil5:
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

it is in the ENTIRE world's best interest for the US not to collapse. there are many people working to ensure that the collapse doesn't happen, and these are the people not living in caves fucking goats, and trying to figure out how to find reverse in old soviet tanks. we are going to be OK. also, as I've said before, there are many reasons waht happened to many other empires won't happen to us. i for one hope we hit hard times, remold and come out stronger than before. we need to to be reforged. the US is THE ideal land in the entire world, huge amounts of farmland connected by nature's natural highways(rivers) to coasts, and we have oil to boot.

we also have two anti tank ditches that literally are oceans

that being said, evryone should be preparing. i have many firearms and I practice using them. if things go bad here and the government tries to crackdown, they will find a much more well armed, smarter, and well connected group of people to deal with.

Asia and the middle east are the next two world war battlegrounds, if they occur, and therefore not the places to be. economic hard times are nothing compared to bombs and artillery fire hard times.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Alexnova wrote:

You need to be networking with other like-minded people who you can trust and will be able to help build a new community (or perhaps contribute to saving/revolutionizing an existing one) in the aftermath of a crisis that would probably be second only to a nuclear war.
this...is what i've been saying. networking is what gets people places even in times of crisis. at the end of the day no matter what happens its who you know, and what you can do for them and being educated helps...a lot.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

I just want to get my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames.
— Jim Morrison.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

just got an internship...and of course its not paid, god i hate legal internships, fucking cheap ass lawyers