Vote for my cousins band!

A place to say what you want.
wrjones311
Taiyed Brodel

Vote for my cousins band!

Post by wrjones311 »

Okay guys, I need your help here... two of my cousins are in a really legit band, Canobliss, based out of San Diego. They aren't some crappy high school band that will hurt your ears, they are actually really professional and work hard. Their latest album was produced by a guy who has worked with some HUGE bands. One of my cousins is a guitarist and the other is the drummer.

Basically what I am asking of you to vote for them in a contest, all you have to do is copy/paste the link, make sure you are on the Canobliss page (the link should bring you right to it), and vote. Then clear your cookies and everything and you can do it again if you want to! Here is the link:

Code: Select all

http://www.facebook.com/l/1fcccKhjMwYccIS5DA3Ft2B8HLA;rock1053.clearcontests.com/front/image_contest2.asp?s=A6889271C4BCB3A3557BA5BEA5B19D84939EB49BB6B4678DD1CF8B998EAFA6BDBD777CA6CCC6C2BCA1897D685D7B708E7FA4BC6F8C776866A6B5AF948C6A618499A7A0737C7D64656E6C946E9791B58DA0626D
You can listen to them on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/canobliss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They are defined as: Metal/Experimental/Rock... but just vote for them even if you aren't into the type of music, they deserve it

Thank you sooo much to anyone that helps out!
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Vote for my cousins band!

Post by $lmjimy311 »

voted, but canobliss....really? they will get no respect with a name like that. people are just gonna think of them as another dumb stoner band
:evil5: TB>BB
wrjones311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wrjones311 »

Haha yes, but it did pay off... they were voted high times band of the week the other day :P

Oh and thank you!
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

only fags read high times.

Later
ImageImage
wrjones311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wrjones311 »

Hush Jordan, you troll :P

I don't read High Times either, but follow massive developments like that when they announce it, it has to do with my family members life's work/band...
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i love smoking weed.. i'm gonna go read a fucking magazine about it
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

fatlip wrote:i love smoking weed.. i'm gonna go read a fucking magazine about it
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
wrjones311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wrjones311 »

Thank you to anyone who voted. They won! They will be opening for Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold, which is huge.

Now I need to ask another favor from you all... they are up for High Times band of the month. So far they have a huge lead. But it is really appreciated if you will vote.

Go here and vote for Canobliss:

Code: Select all

http://hightimes.com/lounge/ht_admin/6622
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

What are you doing in return for the forums?

Panhandling votes to give this band opportunity... give and take

Make an offer
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

dan, did you draw that
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

Did I draw what
wrjones311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wrjones311 »

I'm not exactly panhandling here. You are a very entertaining poster, box... but overall I think what I have offered to this forum over the past 5 years has amounted to more than trolling and borderline spamming in 99.9% of what I have posted... Can you honestly say the same thing? I have been with this forum since the VERY beginning so I can't help but be slightly offended, not that you know anything about it all. Again I like you and you are entertaining so don't get mad, but don't talk trash either, please, Mr. Box?
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

fatlip wrote:i love smoking weed.. i'm gonna go read a fucking magazine about it
it's geared more torwards growing, straight edge HARDCORE XXX EDGE XXXX
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

wrjones311 wrote:I'm not exactly panhandling here. You are a very entertaining poster, box... but overall I think what I have offered to this forum over the past 5 years has amounted to more than trolling and borderline spamming in 99.9% of what I have posted... Can you honestly say the same thing? I have been with this forum since the VERY beginning so I can't help but be slightly offended, not that you know anything about it all. Again I like you and you are entertaining so don't get mad, but don't talk trash either, please, Mr. Box?

My tone didn't seem come off as playful as I was aiming for. I'm sorry I offended you but it was honestly light-hearted.

I also don't troll or spam
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

btw doesn't this belong in the music section?
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

wrjones311 wrote:I'm not exactly panhandling here. You are a very entertaining poster, box... but overall I think what I have offered to this forum over the past 5 years has amounted to more than trolling and borderline spamming in 99.9% of what I have posted... Can you honestly say the same thing? I have been with this forum since the VERY beginning so I can't help but be slightly offended, not that you know anything about it all. Again I like you and you are entertaining so don't get mad, but don't talk trash either, please, Mr. Box?
your avatar