Black people, for the most part, are worthless

A place to say what you want.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Black people, for the most part, are worthless

Post by Nate »

I tried so hard to have an open mind...but I give up.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Black people, for the most part, are worthless

Post by $nipe »

Haha my friend went on vacations to the US the other day and came back hating black people. I was like WTF WITH YOU but he just said: "if you knew them, you'd hate them too". I somehow believe him.
Image :evil5:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

gtfo.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

wowzers

not all black people are bad
:evil5: TB>BB
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

wtf is this thread even doing here. gtfo dipshit
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

$lmjimy311 wrote:wowzers

Read the title.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$lmjimy311 wrote:wowzers

yeah. the dead ones.

;)

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

IMO...your level of tolerance for blacks is directly related to what part of the country you live in. I moved from Pittsburgh when I was 13 to South Carolina. When I got here I had a completely open mind. I had also never really been exposed to black people. I can honestly say that after 18 years of living with them....I can't stand them. You do meet a few who suprise you (once in a GREAT while) by being decent people...but for the most part they consistently prove themselves to be ignorant, rude, disrespectful, dishonest, lazy people...and they are EVERYWHERE! OH! and never forget....you owe them big time! :x
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

three people need to be banned, motherfuckers are lucky i can't
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Whites and blacks are given the same opportunities here and the blacks more often than not are less intelligent, rude, unattractive, and sometimes near mental retardation. My best friend is black, and although he doesn't fall under any of those categories, he admits it.
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

Assblaster, that's funny! You're right. The decent black people you meet DO admit it and I think they dislike the ignorant blacks more than I ever could! Kind of justifies my point of view in my mind.
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i really do hope you're all joking
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

I hate just as many white people as I do black people... so for me it has nothing to do with race
kateric10
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by kateric10 »

Assblaster
I simply can't believe you started this thread. You are on piece of mutha fuckin shit!
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

It's all relative to the area you live in. I have worked all over maryland/de/dc and have gotten annoyed with every walk of life.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

box wrote:I hate just as many white people as I do black people... so for me it has nothing to do with race
:evil5: TB>BB
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

every culture/herd has its slow members.. natural selection takes care of that in the wild, but not with us upright cultured folk.

Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

TB, as far as i'm concerned you're all a buncha niggers

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

I was leaving a friends house with my very white, very yuppie friend, and on the elevator ride down from my friends house, this black dude and his girlfriend were in the elevator with us. He glanced at us and made direct eye contact with my friend Jason and he said, "Yall are in college right?" and Jason just said yeah sure and the guy looked at us again and said, "Kill the Niggers, right?!" as though he was going to trigger some sort of racist response from one of us-confirming his own racist assumptions about whites. Jason quickly said, "No, I think everyone deserves an equal opportunity"(or something to that affect).I never had this kind of situation happen to me when I lived in Minneapolis. I just don't understand, it really does depend on the region. And when I was doing that volunteer mural project in Baltimore and we had hands in the painting representing an adoption agency and we did our best not to distinguish the skin color of the hands in the mural, and in mid-process some woman had the nerve to complain to the property manager that the hands were white and not black or one of each when that was not true whatsoever. My partner and I took precautionary measures to avoid that kind of situation coming up, and regardless of our efforts, it still did. Basically nobody wins. But I also am going to go far as to say I hate just as many white people as I do black people.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

its amazing seeing all this from piece of shit stoners who sit on message boards all day and have nothing better to do than complain about everything

you're all over-privileged suburban whites that know no better than to judge someone by their skin color because.. hell, "dont want no niggers in my neighborhood lowering my property value"

you think its regional? maybe you're the pieces of shit that cause situations to escalate based on your adrenaline-fed paranoia. every time you walk down the sidewalk and theres a black man, you bet your ass that you're the douchebags checking all your pockets. probably also the same ones that sympathize with famous people for having the paparazzi stalk them. how do you think you'd feel if you were hated based on the color of your skin and wherever you walked people would shoot eyedaggers at you watching your every move. i live in new york, i have black friends, they're all normal. (black) people walk around in the city, along with all the other races, no one has problems with them.

everyone has been saying they hate as many white people as they do black people.. not me, i hate more white people, because i happen to know more of them. how can you blindly hate someone and separate why you hate them based on skin color?

i'm literally embarrassed that this thread even exists. if some random fucker clicks on a TB link and sees this post at the top, that's embarrassing and i'm honestly kind of sickened by it.

and all you saying shit about "nigger this, nigger that" -- yeah its easy to say in your little house behind your computer screen.. go walk around Harlem spewing that shit. oh wait no, you'd never go to Harlem because its filled with "niggers"

gtfo

inb4 pussyjordan rant about having dick piercings