Black people, for the most part, are worthless

A place to say what you want.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Black people, for the most part, are worthless

Post by Element »

fatlip wrote:its amazing seeing all this from piece of shit stoners who sit on message boards all day and have nothing better to do than complain about everything

you're all over-privileged suburban whites that know no better than to judge someone by their skin color because.. hell, "dont want no niggers in my neighborhood lowering my property value"

you think its regional? maybe you're the pieces of shit that cause situations to escalate based on your adrenaline-fed paranoia. every time you walk down the sidewalk and theres a black man, you bet your ass that you're the douchebags checking all your pockets. probably also the same ones that sympathize with famous people for having the paparazzi stalk them. how do you think you'd feel if you were hated based on the color of your skin and wherever you walked people would shoot eyedaggers at you watching your every move. i live in new york, i have black friends, they're all normal. (black) people walk around in the city, along with all the other races, no one has problems with them.

everyone has been saying they hate as many white people as they do black people.. not me, i hate more white people, because i happen to know more of them. how can you blindly hate someone and separate why you hate them based on skin color?

i'm literally embarrassed that this thread even exists. if some random fucker clicks on a TB link and sees this post at the top, that's embarrassing and i'm honestly kind of sickened by it.

and all you saying shit about "nigger this, nigger that" -- yeah its easy to say in your little house behind your computer screen.. go walk around Harlem spewing that shit. oh wait no, you'd never go to Harlem because its filled with "niggers"

gtfo

inb4 pussyjordan rant about having dick piercings
werd
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

fatlip wrote:its amazing seeing all this from piece of shit stoners who sit on message boards all day and have nothing better to do than complain about everything

you're all over-privileged suburban whites that know no better than to judge someone by their skin color because.. hell, "dont want no niggers in my neighborhood lowering my property value"

you think its regional? maybe you're the pieces of shit that cause situations to escalate based on your adrenaline-fed paranoia. every time you walk down the sidewalk and theres a black man, you bet your ass that you're the douchebags checking all your pockets. probably also the same ones that sympathize with famous people for having the paparazzi stalk them. how do you think you'd feel if you were hated based on the color of your skin and wherever you walked people would shoot eyedaggers at you watching your every move. i live in new york, i have black friends, they're all normal. (black) people walk around in the city, along with all the other races, no one has problems with them.

everyone has been saying they hate as many white people as they do black people.. not me, i hate more white people, because i happen to know more of them. how can you blindly hate someone and separate why you hate them based on skin color?

i'm literally embarrassed that this thread even exists. if some random fucker clicks on a TB link and sees this post at the top, that's embarrassing and i'm honestly kind of sickened by it.

and all you saying shit about "nigger this, nigger that" -- yeah its easy to say in your little house behind your computer screen.. go walk around Harlem spewing that shit. oh wait no, you'd never go to Harlem because its filled with "niggers"

gtfo

amen, thank you.
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

itt we act like retards and make baseless assumptions about race relations.
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

It's nate, he says things for shock that really have no value. He's like MTV's Jackass, except even shittier humor
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

I normally disregard any post and or thread from assblaster.
Sadly i completely agree with him on this one

NIGGER
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
:evil5:
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

gtfo

successful troll is successful
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

I think Nate really is the trolling-est troll we have ever had.

<-- This is me giving you all what you claim you wanted from the beginning on this board (no content moderation) :wink:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

There are tons of nogs in my neighborhood. Well, more like the neighboring neighborhood. But regardless, they're all over the place. And I don't need to check my pockets cuz I'm usually in my car.

Also nigger =/= any black person. It takes a special type of person to be a nigger.
I dislike niggers but I like plenty of black people.

Also, this topic and most of the responses are funny.

Ps. fatlip has metal in his dick

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

Fuck you fatlip you are a self-righteous piece of shit. Don't assume everyone on here has the same feelings. I was simply sharing a few experiences moving from the mid-west to the east coast. Because there are many variables that impact racial tension, and I believe the dynamics of racial tension are different depending on where you are in the country. Although I may not agree with some of the extreme opinions of people on this site, that doesn't mean you need to act all high and mighty as though you are so much more enlightened.
And saying you hate just as many whites as blacks is just a way of saying that there's pieces of shit(like you) no matter what race you're looking at.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i judge individuals.

that is all
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

too easy
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

I called it
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

poolio wrote:Fuck you fatlip you are a self-righteous piece of shit. Don't assume everyone on here has the same feelings. I was simply sharing a few experiences moving from the mid-west to the east coast. Because there are many variables that impact racial tension, and I believe the dynamics of racial tension are different depending on where you are in the country. Although I may not agree with some of the extreme opinions of people on this site, that doesn't mean you need to act all high and mighty as though you are so much more enlightened.
And saying you hate just as many whites as blacks is just a way of saying that there's pieces of shit(like you) no matter what race you're looking at.

why don't you go paint about it
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

assblaster wrote:too easy
troll or not.. its a shitty thing to have at the top of the topic list. everyone is entitled to their opinions (whether real or not) but when it comes to hating a group of people, its really not even funny.

but hey, at least you pushed the real shitbags out of the woodworks
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

fatlip wrote:
assblaster wrote:too easy
troll or not.. its a shitty thing to have at the top of the topic list. everyone is entitled to their opinions (whether real or not) but when it comes to hating a group of people, its really not even funny.

but hey, at least you pushed the real shitbags out of the woodworks
I don't think he aims for being funny

He seems to stick to 2-3 word posts intended to get a rise out of people.. but in this case (when he's severely attention deprived) he broke his word-limit rule

Or maybe he's just trying to breathe some life into the forums
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

bad excuse
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

poolio wrote:Fuck you fatlip you are a self-righteous piece of shit. Don't assume everyone on here has the same feelings. I was simply sharing a few experiences moving from the mid-west to the east coast. Because there are many variables that impact racial tension, and I believe the dynamics of racial tension are different depending on where you are in the country. Although I may not agree with some of the extreme opinions of people on this site, that doesn't mean you need to act all high and mighty as though you are so much more enlightened.

you can say dave is a piece of shit for many reasons dude (no offense), but this is a stupid one to call him a piece of shit for. just sayin
:evil5: TB>BB
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Hilarious to see all of the racists on the boards. I never anticipated anyone actually agreeing. Ignorant pieces of shit.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Station wrote:I think Nate really is the trolling-est troll we have ever had.

<-- This is me giving you all what you claim you wanted from the beginning on this board (no content moderation) :wink:
and we thank you for it.

take away one freedom and its just a slippery slope therein afterwards
:evil5: TB>BB
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

Murder, She wrote:
fatlip wrote:its a shitty thing to have at the top of the topic list
fatlip wrote:bump
i'm surprised no one has posted this yet.