Going through a rough time...

A place to say what you want.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Going through a rough time...

Post by fatlip »

Tehshewz wrote:
Alexnova wrote:Just got my word that my ex is engaged. :roll:
The real kicker is when she gets prego in......id say about another week.

Then you sir, win.
first time we're agreeing ever
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

fatlip wrote:
Tehshewz wrote:

Then you sir, win.
first time we're agreeing ever
Hey, who said we would always needed to hate on each other :D
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Tehshewz wrote:

Then you sir, win.

I'd be surprised if that old guy she's with now is even able to get a boner, let alone impregnate someone.

Later
ImageImage
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

A bit of an update if anyone cares:

Well I guess I shouldn't have said girlfriend originally, since it wasn't quite that status yet. However we are still dating each other, try to squeeze in time to see each other when possible since our schedules aren't synced up. It's alot of fun, and I don't feel committed to her in a sense because I ended up stating that I wasn't too interested in a serious relationship right now since I just got out of one.

On my days off I'm just doing my hobbies, reconnecting with friends, and doing things that make me happy without being in a relationship. Like I said before I'm having alot of fun with this new girl, although getting myself back is a bit more important to me.

I think Vibe said something about using this girl just because it feels good being wanted. It's nice getting wanted again, but right now I'm just enjoying having fun with this other person.

Eventhough I've been seeing this one girl, I am interested in two other women. That's not to say this first one is bad, but I think it might be good to explore my options a bit more.

I also feel emotionally done with my ex, I no longer feel sad about what happened or upset anymore. It took time and alot of introspection to realize that the breakup was all in my favor...looking back on it, it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I have a question for some of you guys who suggested that I give my ex a verbal ass rape, and beat the shit out of her new BF:

Shouldn't karma take care of that? I mean I understand she deserves it and all, but wouldn't that come back to bite me in the ass as well? Which is why I never did any of that stuff, and kept my cool. I guess I figured I was a much bigger person than that. Although without a doubt it was ridiculously hard not to.
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

Alexnova wrote:I have a question for some of you guys who suggested that I give my ex a verbal ass rape, and beat the shit out of her new BF:

Shouldn't karma take care of that? I mean I understand she deserves it and all, but wouldn't that come back to bite me in the ass as well? Which is why I never did any of that stuff, and kept my cool. I guess I figured I was a much bigger person than that. Although without a doubt it was ridiculously hard not to.
You did the right thing.
Karma will do its job, it did for me.
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

karma doesn't actually exist.. but its still better to be the bigger man
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

the only reason karma kinda works is because people who piss people off on a regular basis end up getting fucked. sometimes.
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

The only thing I have against karma is what kind of karma did I have to deserve the kind of break up I was just handed 3 months ago as well. We had a similar one, so what kind of karma did you have to deserve it. I wasn't mr. perfect, but we were probably all around good guys who had our girlfriend's interest and emotion first at hand.
Eh, that verbal ass rape really is not worth it because it will just strengthen her belief as to the reason why she lost interest in you and it will go one ear and out the other. You probably have some trash on her that would embarrass her, but it would embarrass you as well to look like that type of person. I've had the feeling of wanting to beat the shit out of the guy who took my girl away from me. But, the fault really lies with your girlfriend for allowing herself to wrong you the way she did and grow feelings for someone else while dragging you around the relationship. That rage would probably build up like a mother fucker if you saw them together in person though.
It's difficult knowing you're the one depressed as shit while it seemed like she was riding away into the sunset with someone new, but that shit won't last and if you treated her right then she will regret what she did. How she reacts to that regret is hard to know, but she will regret it none the less at one point.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »