Going through a rough time...

A place to say what you want.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Going through a rough time...

Post by Alexnova »

fatlip wrote:absolutely. dude.. you're not the sanest person either.. you take 0 time between relationships and hop from girl to girl without a recoup period inbetween -- you're gonna regret it! be alone for a little bit man.. get some booty w/o having a gf

last time my advice was dead on.. take it this time

except it seems its too late and yr already dating -- but w/e i'll expect another thread in about 4-8 months
Well I guess in my mind I felt I was truly overmy ex. But I know what you are saying, couldn't I just go on a few dates a week with her?
:evil5:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Alex, you look like a faggot.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$nipe wrote:LMAO at Jordran. I love you anyway, Alex. And Drave for that matter.

lol DRAAAAAAVE!!!!

Cerpin Taxt wrote:ehhhhhhhhhh i've had worse

lmao :lol:

Later
ImageImage
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Alexnova wrote:
fatlip wrote:absolutely. dude.. you're not the sanest person either.. you take 0 time between relationships and hop from girl to girl without a recoup period inbetween -- you're gonna regret it! be alone for a little bit man.. get some booty w/o having a gf

except it seems its too late and yr already dating -- but w/e i'll expect another thread in about 4-8 months
Well I guess in my mind I felt I was truly overmy ex. But I know what you are saying, couldn't I just go on a few dates a week with her?

yeah well thats perfectly normal.. her being your girlfriend isnt
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

idk. I approve of the new girl.
Alex is due for some good luck with females so who knows, this might work out to be something good, or at least something not completely awful.

Later
ImageImage
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

fatlip wrote:
Alexnova wrote:

yeah well thats perfectly normal.. her being your girlfriend isnt
I understand how rapidly I am moving into this but considering this,

As I'm looking back on my old relationship, I see how much she tried to pull me down to her level where there is no self-respect, no self-worth, clinginess, neediness, unhappiness, all of that. It wasn't healthy for me at all, she made me become depressed again which I hadn't felt in years.

Granted I did feel very sorry for her, and the guilt would have been unbearable if I left her because I understood exactly why she acts the way she does (alot of abuse in her past). I knew I should of broken up with her a long time ago, but she just had that thing that kept me there.

I can't explain what that was, what I was holding onto, she was what I thought was true love. Of course I'm going to be very idealistic about how I see love because it felt true to me, you know I was the type that thought nobody ever fights or argues if they are truly in love. I mean at one point I did love her and wanted to be with her forever which is why I asked her to marry me, and I stuck by the tough times in our relationship because I knew once we get past that things would be much happier between us.

But I was wrong, things just weren't meant to be together. Now I've moved on and found someone who I am MUCH happier with.

It just drives me crazy that I can't tell her how I felt about things now, what kind of things she has done to me. I want her to know the person she actually is.

I feel I am truly over my ex, and all I feel is I never want to see her again. Not even an ounce of missing her at all, im done with her.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

you're the only one that knows you -- so at the same time you only have the capability of trying to fool yourself. it makes no difference in any of our lives what goes on in your personal one. gotta remember that your pattern tends to be like a sawtooth wave.. most normal people have sine waves.

think about it:

most normal people have this pattern.. it has its highs and lows and its gradual. the decline from one girl takes just as long as the ramp up.. but here's your pattern:

(the red one)

you have these long declines where shit just falls apart, but you're failing to see that there's no ramp up.. so of course something that makes you feel that high is going to feel right EVERY TIME. its like "ok, everythings been shitty for a while" ::new girl:: "OMG SHES SO AMAZING SDOGIJEVMWO(EIVJEVWE"

at best ya got a square wave going

enjoy my physics
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

fatlip wrote:you're the only one that knows you -- so at the same time you only have the capability of trying to fool yourself. it makes no difference in any of our lives what goes on in your personal one. gotta remember that your pattern tends to be like a sawtooth wave.. most normal people have sine waves.

think about it:

most normal people have this pattern.. it has its highs and lows and its gradual. the decline from one girl takes just as long as the ramp up.. but here's your pattern:

(the red one)

you have these long declines where shit just falls apart, but you're failing to see that there's no ramp up.. so of course something that makes you feel that high is going to feel right EVERY TIME. its like "ok, everythings been shitty for a while" ::new girl:: "OMG SHES SO AMAZING SDOGIJEVMWO(EIVJEVWE"

at best ya got a square wave going

enjoy my physics
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

well this thread just took a turn for the gay with fatlip's retarded sayzak-esque science thoughts

Later
ImageImage
John Michael
See the good in everybody

Post by John Michael »

I am going to go out on a limb and say you can throw any chick in there and you'd be happy for the time being. It probably has nothing to do with the actual girl so much as it is the attention you get...it's almost like a new toy.

Unless you are just doing this to get in her pants...don't get involved.

FIND YOURSELF BRAH.

Also the glasses and plugs do look gay on you
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Jordan311 wrote:Image
box: exactly
john: exactly
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Fatlip I do appreciate your advice, and I'm sorry I haven't folllowed it because in the end you were right. Now its a weird situation, I mean we see each other just about twice a week, the rest we work or she works when I'm off.

I understand the ramp up because she's new in my life, it's not like I'm being cautious with her..maybe I should of dated her for a few more months to get a better vibe of things and to avoid that infatuation period...but things just escalated where they are now. She has alot of things I want from a woman, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I wish I could express how done and over I am with my ex...but I think I have still alot of time to myself to improve upon if that makes sense.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

I'm just waiting for the inevitable "we're moving in together!" post in 2 weeks

srsly man, I hope you actually learn from your last mistakes
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I have, we haven't even talked about that yet let alone marriage.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Box, you finished it!! AWESOME!
Image :evil5:
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Yeah man, take it a little slower. I know the feeling of a need to fill that void but you may be ignoring some stuff about this person that will not be so compatible with you later on. Having time to yourself after it has been shared with someone who cared about you and made you feel wanted, its a difficult thing to make yourself do. Really look deep if being with this new girl is something you TRULY want because it's not fair to her if you are subconsciously using her because she makes you feel wanted. I'm struggling with it to man.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Just got my word that my ex is engaged. :roll:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

hasnt it been like 2 weeks only?
:evil5: TB>BB
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I think its a month now? I dunno, i laughed pretty hard though.
Tehshewz
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Tehshewz »

Alexnova wrote:Just got my word that my ex is engaged. :roll:
The real kicker is when she gets prego in......id say about another week.

Then you sir, win.
8/24/05, 6/30/09, 11/21/09,7/10/2010,7/13/2010,10/20/2010,10/21/2010,
**311 Cruise 2011**, 7/31/2012, 8/4/2012, 07/10/2013