How much do you spend on xmas gifts?

A place to say what you want.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

How much do you spend on xmas gifts?

Post by Broken Side »

So i only buy presents for my mom and dad and brother and sister and i usually would spend like 20-25 bucks on each person the past few years. Now that I have a "Real Job" and all that i was thinkin maybe I should be spending more. I ended up ordering some Chicago Blackhawks tickets for me and my brother for a game on Dec 27th and I spent $70 bucks for his ticket. So I guess I need to spend around $70 for each person. Is this about normal??? It's also kinda weird cuz I don't want them to feel bad cuz I know my bro and sis won't be able to spend nearly that much on me. What do you guys usually spend???????

also the next hard part is going to be finding things for that much that I can give them. My brother is easy but everyone else is hard as hell to shop for. I wanted to throw my Dad in on the tickets but it was too hard to find 3 tickets sitting together
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Re: How much do you spend on xmas gifts?

Post by miT_311 »

I spent the entire year spending ridiculous amounts of money on myself and now it's their turn.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: How much do you spend on xmas gifts?

Post by Jordan311 »

ImageImage
:evil5: