fuck.

A place to say what you want.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

fuck.

Post by CatCity »

on the 17th and 18th i am going to be evaluated for a possible deployment... :oops:
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Re: fuck.

Post by KyleRayner »

that sucks. sometimes when i watch the military channel or war movies I seriously consider enlisting. i would like to I think, but I just wouldn't be good at doing things I didn't agree with. if we get invaded or attacked or anything like that though, I am there
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Don't do it, Sam.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

i told my mom today, and she couldnt keep from crying. i am strongely opposed of the war and the military, i have 2 years left, i thought i could ride it out

things they will look at
-im single
-no kids
-never deployed
-i do have high marksmenship
-and im in great physical shape

all of these things will go WAY against me

the only thing i have going for me to fight it off is that im in school...which sometimes they just do not give a fuck.

ive been googleing ways to get out, but there is not much there.
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Cut off your hand.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

YOU LISTEN TO ME IF YOU'RE EVER IN TROUBLE, DON'T TRY TO BE BRAVE JUST RUN YA HERE ME

JUST RUN
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

sam, you need to like ..slit your wrists or something. go smoke a fat joint. kick a kitten on your way in the door. Tell them you've always wondered what it would feel like to shoot your commanding officer in the head.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Walk in there fucked up.

No, even better: walk in there with a bottle of JD.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

At the risk of sounding like a dick.....maybe you shouldn't have joined the military?

Just saying. Joining the military during a WAR is a sure-fire way to get deployed.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

go beat some taliban ass!
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Go to your favorite hospital. Tell the ER person that you're considering killing yourself and you're hearing voices. Be detained there for at least 3 days for a psychiatric evaluation. Have this on your medical record.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Shiny wrote:Go to your favorite hospital. Tell the ER person that you're considering killing yourself and you're hearing voices. Be detained there for at least 3 days for a psychiatric evaluation. Have this on your medical record.

The man is in the industry. He knows what's up.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

it's probably worth it. you don't have to tell future employers that you were in the hospital on suicide watch... its confidential in that respect... but once the army office knows that you have it on your medical record, how do you think that's going to affect your chances of being deployed? don't actually attempt suicide or anything, but at least go and say that you are on the verge of trying or that you did try. they're legally obligated to detain you until the hospital psychiatrist feels that you're no risk to yourself.

in b4 the government finds this thread. Disclaimer: I'm not forcing Sam to do this or make these decisions. I am just talking about a fantasy situation for the sake of conversation.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Shiny wrote:it's probably worth it. you don't have to tell future employers that you were in the hospital on suicide watch... its confidential in that respect... but once the army office knows that you have it on your medical record, how do you think that's going to affect your chances of being deployed? don't actually attempt suicide or anything, but at least go and say that you are on the verge of trying or that you did try. they're legally obligated to detain you until the hospital psychiatrist feels that you're no risk to yourself.

in b4 the government finds this thread. Disclaimer: I'm not forcing Sam to do this or make these decisions. I am just talking about a fantasy situation for the sake of conversation.
What if he just says he's depressed or something a bit more mellow that could fuck any MMPI test?
Image :evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Well the idea is to do something a little more extreme, but easier, like having a self-destructive psychological issue on your medical record

Or Sam you can just move to Jamaica
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

i'm all for draft dodging but signing up and then dodging is p lame
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

people change man

too bad The Man doesn't 'get' this :bounce:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

My brother had his arm snapped in half by a machine at a work right before he was supposed to deploy. They put some plates in and a few years later he was good as new. Just sayin...
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

have you taken shiny's advice yet, sam? I really think you should.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

idk if it will work though. thing is when you get discharged, they document it. if i was to say i was a raging homosexual, they would document it. so a simple backlground check could bring it up. that would haunt me from getting a descent job knowing society today