finally a happy post

A place to say what you want.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

finally a happy post

Post by Broken Side »

man last night was the shit

i needed to have a good fun night and it was the best ever. It all started when I went to party at my friends sisters house in chicago by Loyola college. I've always wanted her sister so my main mission was to make out with her by the end of the night. For future reference in the story her name is Britney and her roomate is Hannah and my friend is Courtney.

So We all started drinking and we were all having a good time and then Courtney was like you guys like those Broken Side songs right and all these girls were like yeah those songs are awesome and I was like hello i am broken side. They were all like no way and blah blah thats awesome blah blah. So then we all go out on the back porch balcony thing with stairs and i see britney making out with some random girl at the bottom of the stairs and they tell me to come join them!!! next thing I know I'm making out with both of them in one of those three way kiss things. Then Hannah comes down and now I'm making out with 3 girls at the same time. Then Courtney is like I wanna make out too but not with my sister so I start making out with Courtney for awhile, then i just start takin turns making out with all of them and by this point I'm a very happy Bryan.

So then things calm down a little bit and we all just go back to partying and I walk to the bathroom and the girl who was making out with Britney was in there so I'm like hey you are the lesbian girl from downstairs arent you and shes like "i'm not a lesbian!" and pushes me against the wall and starts making out with me. So once again I'm very happy and I just stay in there for awhile making out with her and then that Hannah girl comes in and is like everyone we are going to the beach!!! Most people end up not wanting to go but I decide to walk with Hannah, joe and courtney to the lakefront which is like 4 or 5 blocks away ,after we do some tequila shots. So we get to lake michigan and that Hannah girl just goes running in the water so I decide she shouldnt have to swim alone so next thing I know i'm swimmin in lake michigan at like 4 in the morning in my boxers. I'm pretty sure it was illegal but it fun as hell. So then me and Hannah start making out in the water and she has a lip ring so that was fun. Then we get out and for some reason I put on her shirt and I walk all the way back to the apartment in this small shirt and my boxers and somehow manage to not be in jail right now.

So we get back to the apartment and people are passed out all over the place and at this point I realize I have lost my wallet on this adventure, so thats the only sad part of the story. But i'm too happy to care about it at this point. So i decide to go jump in Hannahs bed and she comes in and this is where i discovered she had her nipples peirced which was pretty cool and then we just had sex all night and i needed that really bad so that was a very nice ending to an awesome crazy night. Only bad things are that i lost my wallet and have a big hickey on my neck which kinda sucks but oh well. I love girls and crazyness, i've decided i'm just gonna live it up and be carefree for awhile and have shitloads of fun.
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Re: finally a happy post

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

:lol:

fuck yea! great story

:cheers:
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

man, u are notorious for the longest posts ever... I like them, and they are usually highly interesting...

but everytime i see this many words, it makes me want to close my laptop.
Elmt...Image
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

score 4?5?6? for broken side!!!
:evil5: TB>BB
DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

ok, i read it.

ur the shit bro. much props 2 ya
Elmt...Image
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Shit I guess it pays to be a rock star, huh?

As Hizzy would say "CHEEEAAA!! FMB!!!"

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Image :evil5: