Dealing with an insane professor

A place to say what you want.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Dealing with an insane professor

Post by Nate »

I really don't know what to do. This guy is just fucking nuts. He thinks he says something one day but he really didn't. Everything we go over in class has nothing to do with the tests and if you question him he'll freak. He favors the women both test wise and communication wise.

I want to go to the dean but I think it will make things worse. Today I received a test where he graded me with a 50% but my points add up to a 74%. He can't even fucking add. I compared my test with another girl's that he gave a 90% to where my test was obviously superior.

It could not come at a worse time either. I need to graduate to transfer or I don't get my scholarship money. Also I need to get the last week off and if I ask him I know he'll freak out and even grade my tests worse. This is where you guys come in. How can I manipulate this guy to get my way; or who can I contact in the school administration to get something changed? The whole class shares my sentiment as well.

I'm gon cry :cry:
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Dealing with an insane professor

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

cliffnotes?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Business Statistics.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

nevermind
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Post by hydropoNICK »

Maybe you should go to the department head first. If you have proof that your professor screwed you on a test it shouldn't be that hard to get he/she to side with you. If the department head doesn't do shit about it take it up with the Dean of Academics. If you received the same number wrong as another classmate but have a different grade you should have no problem explaining your case as to why this professor sucks.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Nate wrote:I really don't know what to do. I really want this guys fucking nuts. He says he loves me one day but then acts like he really doesn't. Everything we go over in my ass makes me really horny and in bed he's a freak. He gives me sexual favors and doesn't like the the women both test wise and communication wise.

I want to go suck off the dean but I think it will make things worse. Today I received it in the ass where he graded me with a 50% but my points add up to a 74%. He really likes fucking, might I add. I compared my dick size with another boy's that he gave a 90% to where his penis size was obviously superior.

It could not come at a worse time either. I'm on my period and need to feed my baby or I don't get my scholarship money unless I have sex with more gay men. Also I need to get off and if I ask him I know he'll freak me in the ass and even give me the herp. This is where I cum in guys butts. How can I manipulate this guy's balls with my tongue; or who can I contract more STDs from in the school administration to get my panties changed? The whole class shares needles, as well.

I'm gon fap :jerk:
ImageImage
:evil5:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Jordan, you are clearly a cool guy.

Mr hydronick, I'm taking that into consideration.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

You're describing every single teacher I've had. It depresses me.
Image :evil5:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

BREAK HIS FACE