i'm pretty depressed

A place to say what you want.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

i'm pretty depressed

Post by Element »

a girl who i dated in high school died in a car accident a week ago, i'm so fucking tore up over it for some reason
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Re: i'm pretty depressed

Post by $nipe »

That's fucked up, man =\
Image :evil5:
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

thats really shitty, im soo sorry!
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Something really similar happened to me today. There was this girl who had a crush on me like 4 years ago, I really cared about her, and she had a car accident last night and died. Fucked up.
Image :evil5:
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

I hope you feel better man. I had a very similar thing happen recently to an estranged friend from high school who got pregnant with the fist guy she fucked who she met on myspace, and because she's in a mormon family, she was very sexually repressed, and so she ended up having a kid with a coke dealer who was in and out of jail. She gave birth to her son aden close to ten months ago and he was completely healthy until the other night, he wasn't breathing and ended up dying of Sudden Infant Death syndrome. I was extremely disturbed and upset. I haven't been close to her recently, but to hear of something like this happen to anyone that I have been close to at any time, it still hurts. I hope that you can find peace and understand that it was her time. No matter what, people are going to give you the same semi-cheesy shallow sympathy, but it doesn't mean it hurts any less.