Applied scientific proof why you should not smoke weed.

A place to say what you want.
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Applied scientific proof why you should not smoke weed.

Post by Vibe Merchant »

My friend and I were going to go hang out some place. He was driving and he had just gotten high, i dont smoke. So i put in my burnt cd of 311. I flipped to "Brodels" and the buzzing at the beginning starts up and my friend starts looking all over the place and freaking out thinking there are bugs all over the place. He nails the car infront of us going like 30 mph. Did more damage than expected from a 30 mph accident. But it was funny as all hell.

I'm just messing around with the thread title
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

DAMN! He must get caught in those paranoid loops like mad. I used to be like that. One time two of my friends and I went out to the levee by the Mississippi River and smoked a lot. We decided to go to an arcade place and mess around there for a while. We were driving, listening to some music with the windows down, and my friend in the passenger's seat started shifting around. I saw him grab his cell phone and his keys that were resting on the seat next to him with his left hand, and he reached for the window button with his right...and I FREAKED OUT and slammed on my breaks and screamed, "NOOO!!!". I thought sure he was going to jump out of the car. But he was just putting his stuff in his pocket and rolling up the window at the same time.

So I see what your friend was thinking...you just get caught in those loops and you'll believe anything. Damn though, sucks that he got in a wreck. He didn't get in trouble for being under the influence did he?
ATLantaStylee
We go on like it ain't no thing

Post by ATLantaStylee »

Shiny wrote: I saw him grab his cell phone and his keys that were resting on the seat next to him with his left hand, and he reached for the window button with his right...and I FREAKED OUT and slammed on my breaks and screamed, "NOOO!!!". I thought sure he was going to jump out of the car.
That is fucking awesome. That reminds me. Every time I am high and driving on the highway, every car that comes up behind me and gets even a little close always looks like it has a light bar on the top of the car like a cop, you get that pain in your stomach and you know you're fucked. Then they pass you and it's a fucking minivan or something and I just almost threw my shit out the window or shit my pants. Damn mind playing tricks on me.
Bobby, You be quiet out there.
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

true stoners dont flip a nut, especially behind the wheel. unless its after a brownie but in that case thyey shouldnt be driving. try team juggling instead, that shit gets INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

ATLantaStylee wrote:
Shiny wrote: I saw him grab his cell phone and his keys that were resting on the seat next to him with his left hand, and he reached for the window button with his right...and I FREAKED OUT and slammed on my breaks and screamed, "NOOO!!!". I thought sure he was going to jump out of the car.
That is fucking awesome. That reminds me. Every time I am high and driving on the highway, every car that comes up behind me and gets even a little close always looks like it has a light bar on the top of the car like a cop, you get that pain in your stomach and you know you're fucked. Then they pass you and it's a fucking minivan or something and I just almost threw my shit out the window or shit my pants. Damn mind playing tricks on me.
DUDE! YES! I share the same illusion with you. Every fucking car behind you has the lights. Haha, that's so funny that I'm not alone in thinking that. And you keep checking, and convincing yourself that its not a cop car. But the lights a smearing and then you are certain that it DOES have lights on the top.
ATLantaStylee

Post by ATLantaStylee »

You definitely aren't alone. Shit happens to me at least once every couple weeks.
ronica311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by ronica311 »

ATLantaStylee wrote:You definitely aren't alone. Shit happens to me at least once every couple weeks.
***DON'T GIVE UP YOUR INDEPENDENCE. UNLESS IT FEELS SO RIGHT***********
:evil5:

Post by Guest »

Weed is bad for you.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

weed doesnt effect my driving at all, accept maybe makes me concentrate more and be on the look out for cops like crazy. ahhhh i'm smokin a bowl now, and it feeels soooo goodd
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ATLantaStylee

Post by ATLantaStylee »

It doesn't neccesarily impair my driving, just makes me slightly paranoid while driving, especially if I'm smoking while driving.
ATLantaStylee

Post by ATLantaStylee »

Element wrote:Weed is bad for you.
It would do you some good.
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

i used to be paranoid when i first started smokin a few yrs back. now.. i'm very comfortable. HERE IN MY CAR, I FEEL SAFEST OF ALL. I can lock all my doors, and smoke some herb. and not be paranoid. saw a cop today, turned right by him and i had all my ganja and pipe in my lap. and i just rolled by. i didnt care. im not doin no harm or speeding. he was so trapping pple too. asshole. i had to turn down the marley music a bit though. YOU KNOW if a cop hears marley, thats like fish bait for them.. they'll getcha. bull-buckers!
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

paranoid people are awesome
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

miT_311 wrote:paranoid people are awesome
except when they rear-end you.

30 mph is really damn fast, you should expect to total cars at that speed. Is the person you hit ok?

p.s. your friend should never be allowed to drive again.
nixhex
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by nixhex »

i never will smoke. ever.
today my love...
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

nixhex wrote:i never will smoke. ever.
you are missin out!!!! and other sorts of peer pressure, haha jk, to each their own

::BLAZES A HUGE BLUNT::
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Guest »

Yeah, don't take lightly going 30mph. You can total a car going 30mph, and kill people.
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Yeah everyone was fine. I was on the side of the rode laughing my ass off. The person in the car he hit was like "I don't see anything funny here". I just thought it was funny how no one got hurt and how the whole thing happened.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

i love when i meet people who say, they will never smoke Marijuana or are against smoking Marijuana, and than end up blazing them up and than they start to lose there ignorant and negative aspect on Marijuana. i am not saying marijuana is for everyone but if people just tryed it before they attacked it than they understand how stupid it is to hate on the plant...
ATLantaStylee

Post by ATLantaStylee »

DoYouRight311 wrote:i love when i meet people who say, they will never smoke Marijuana or are against smoking Marijuana, and than end up blazing them up and than they start to lose there ignorant and negative aspect on Marijuana. i am not saying marijuana is for everyone but if people just tryed it before they attacked it than they understand how stupid it is to hate on the plant...
Could not have possibly said it better myself. I had a friend who gave me shit all the time calling me a stoner and shit, someone else talked him into smoking and got him high. Next time I saw him he apologized and just wouldn't shut up about how wrong he was. So I said 'shame on you, you fucking stoner!' It felt like the right thing to do.