Applied scientific proof why you should not smoke weed.

A place to say what you want.
dRu84532
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by dRu84532 »

When I was little I used to have a paranoia episode time to time...

But now I never have them cuz I keep my shit tight and know what the fuck is up. :)

Paranoia is for the weak minded. (In this case)
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

speaking of marijuana, i just toked some up, no more hangover, now my mind is nice and clear 8)
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Applied scientific proof why you should not smoke weed.

Post by mystoneybaby »

Edit: Wrong Thread
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

edit: embarrassing thread
SoundSalad
Electrified by the sound

Post by SoundSalad »

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone's not out to get you."-Lester Freamon

Vibe Merchant wrote:Actually i don't think weed will be legalized because the government makes to much money off of it. I don't smoke and i'm close to conservative but i personally think the government makes to much money off of the selling/destribution/growing/and shipping here of weed.
Not only will the government lose money if cannabis is legalized, but pharmaceutical companies will lose massive amounts as will current illegal cannabis growers/manufacturers/distributors (demonstrated by the anti-prop 19 voting conducted by the said group of people), prison industrial complex will lose a shit ton of money, law enforcement will lose money as will courts, lawyers, drug counselors, bail bondsmen, urine analysis facilities and products, DEA will lose money -- anyone involved in the endless, literally pointless war on drugs-- DuPont and any other companies involved in the production of any type of rope will lose money, paper or any company involved in the making of one of the over 20,000 products that hemp can more efficiently replace. Even alcohol and tobacco companies could potentially lose a bunch of money. I'm sure there are a bunch more I'm forgetting. Oh yea....CARTELS (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-hen ... 79596.html.)

Unfortunately, it seems as if there is way too much monetarily driven opposition for cannabis to stand a chance of full time legalization anytime soon. Fuckin depressing...especially for the people who can truly benefit medically from this God given plant (if you are religious, which most of the people in the positions mentioned above are.)
I'm a white boy so I do like the big butt.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

illegal weed is cheap and easy to get so i don't reaaly care.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

weed...so much too say....I miss the good old days...