I'm probably... not voting.
:?

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

fatlip wrote:its just being apathetic.. its letting other make the choice for you.
How so? I can't vote in the primaries anyway because last I checked people in MA registered as independents can not vote in the primaries. And no I am not going to declare myself as democrat or republican just to do so, I enjoy being independent.
ImageImage
ER
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

311Chik wrote:
fatlip wrote:its just being apathetic.. its letting other make the choice for you.
How so? I can't vote in the primaries anyway because last I checked people in MA registered as independents can not vote in the primaries. And no I am not going to declare myself as democrat or republican just to do so, I enjoy being independent.
Are you as an Independent or Undeclared? Because if you are undeclared you can vote either way no issue.

311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

pnutwannabe wrote:
311Chik wrote:
Are you as an Independent or Undeclared? Because if you are undeclared you can vote either way no issue.
Independent.
ImageImage
ER
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

311Chik wrote:
pnutwannabe wrote:
311Chik wrote: How so? I can't vote in the primaries anyway because last I checked people in MA registered as independents can not vote in the primaries. And no I am not going to declare myself as democrat or republican just to do so, I enjoy being independent.
Independent.
Yea if you vote in the primaries you have to declare yourself. If you want to vote in them, change it to undeclared.

fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

SORRY MY PSYCHIC ABILITIES HAVE BEEN A BIT OFF THIS WEEK
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10: