Who comes up with these movies?

A place to say what you want.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Who comes up with these movies?

Post by 311Chik »

So I'm flipping around on tv, going up the channels and I see Luke Wilson and Alec Baldwin. I realize it's on Lifetime and don't think it will be a Lifetime movie, think it is one of the rare occasions Lifetime puts a regular movie on, like during Halloween they had a Steven King movie on - Riding the Bullet. So I leave it on, thinking maybe it will be a regular movie since Luke Wilson and Alec Baldwin are in it and apparently Mrs. Congeniality is following it...nope. Within a minute of my turning it on it goes to a scene with Baldwin and a chik I saw in Lords of Dogtown...the chik says "you can't be my father and my lover at the same time." I don't understand who comes up with these lifetime movies, or how they also manage to get big name actors. Here is the imdb link to the movie... http://imdb.com/title/tt0425253/
ImageImage
ER
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Movies on Lifetime always remind me of really wanting to take a nap
ATLantaStylee
We go on like it ain't no thing

Post by ATLantaStylee »

Yeah, I don't think this is a lifetime movie. I watched it with my gf after she promised me it would have sex in it, I didn't think it would involve a girl and her step dad. I thought it was interesting at least. And the girl in it is smoking hot IMO.
Bobby, You be quiet out there.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

what a dumb concept for a movie
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

It's an independent film. .... but still as terrible as most Lifetime movies.
Image :smurfin: :evil5: