Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

:?
Image :evil5:
DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

pnutwannabe wrote::arrow:. Now.
oh how did i know you would have something negative to say...

keep my positivity flowing.

do you REALLY want to live in a world of shit holes?
Elmt...Image
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

DynamicJ wrote:

I don't have much of a choice. I have to live in a world with people like you.

:evil5:
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

pnutwannabe wrote:
DynamicJ wrote:

I don't have much of a choice. I have to live in a world with people like you.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Dynamo, why are you the way that you are?
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

this thread is so
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Shiny wrote:this thread is so
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Nate wrote:Dynamo, why are you the way that you are?

Five generations of inbreeding?

;)

Later
ImageImage
DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

well... mostly it's just for shock factor you know....

but in all seriousness, if you want a reason for the way I feel READ THIS, PLEASE.... let me give you an example.

I work for a company that basically flips apartments. When someone moves out, we go in and change all the light bulbs and whatever.. clean and shit. So, There are two apartments that we spend the majority of our time in. they are about 1.5 miles away from each other. One is called "Riverside Parc" the other "Parc at the Cahaba". Both again, Nice area of birmingham, 1.5 miles away from each other, owned by the same company (ER Management).

Riverside is dominantly blacks, whereas Cahaba is dominantly whites. Riverside has TONS of break-ins, cars stolen, the apartments always look like CRAP when we go into them, they stink, they're LOUD.... just a nasty fucking place.

Go down the street to Cahaba, and you have a great looking complex. everyones quiet, the apartments are always in excellent shape... take 3 hours to flip, as opposed to 1-2 days, no problems, never had a break-in. Same people own, whites go to one, blacks to the other.. they were both built at the same time, but Riverside just LOOKS 20 years older. Why? Guess.

there are plenty of examples I could give you... look at the census of whites vs. blacks on how many people are on welfare and foodstamps. look at how many blacks vs. whites are poor, and shit.

God knows they are just as (if not MORE able) to get a job, due to the EOE shit.... but they would rather kick it with their homies, than go to work. Riverside on a tuesday morning has just as many people hangin out in the parking lot as on a friday night. Go to Cahaba at the same time and it's like a fucking ghost town... They're at work.

Maybe this all has to do with the southern US. Maybe black's where you live aren't as shitty as they are here.... or maybe they are and you're too fucking blind to see it.

I post links to shit like "niggermania" just for giggles... I've been to it once, right before I posted the link last night, and never clicked on anything inside of the site... but my own personal view, I just prefer vanilla to chocolate.
Elmt...Image
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

what's the price difference in rent from the 'white' place to the 'black' place? do you feel that perhaps economics play a role in society's (and yours) view on black vs. white vs. every other race in america? what's the point in posting a link in which you hide the address with "click here" , when you obviously wanted to make a statement introduced by shock and further explained with your story of cleaning apartments.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Niggachu approves of this topic!

(BUT I DO NOT :evil:)
:lol:

Later
ImageImage
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Jordan311 wrote:Image

Niggachu approves of this topic!

(BUT I DO NOT :evil:)

Later
Image :evil5:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

My sister's boyfriend is black. I live in Minnesota. I'm not a racist, but I don't like people who blindly subscribe to the pathetic culture referred to as "Nigger". Malcom X said it best, "If you don't want to be called a Nigger, don't act like one." My sister's boyfriend? Definitely deserves it. Though I've never said it to him. He knows I'm thinking it.

By the way, he lives at my house. He doesn't pay rent. He has 3 broken down cars in the driveway. He has a part time job an HOUR away doing security at a bar. That way he can meet chicks. Yeah, he cheats on my sister. And what does he do with his money? Does he pay child support for the 2 kids he has with another woman? No. Does he pay court fees or traffic violations? No. Does he pay for his own car insurance? My parents do that. He plays pool. Stays up all night. Eats for free.

That's a Nigger.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

This argument is terrible.

Skin color has nothing to do with people acting like assholes. It isn't a biological thing that's unique to specific colors of people. Culture, class, etc. take care of people ending up like people you hate... and I'm sure you can find white people who act in the same way and who piss you off just as much. So it's no excuse to throw around racial slurs because they "deserve it". Yeah douchebags deserve to be called out for it, but not with words that carry around the weight of ignorant racism.

Also, that Malcolm X quote isn't really relevant, because he went through a long period of bitterness and racism himself before he truly found peace and love for others. I'm pretty sure its out of context too.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Dynamo, my good black friend has a full time job, goes to school full time, owns his own 2 story house and will be a foster parent next year. He just turned 22. What do you have to say about that?

If I used your logic and used you as an example, I would come to a conclusion that all white people are moderately ugly (Fug, if you will), full of shit, date women with stupid names (ie Jerrica, Chasen), and don't pay child support. You see, that isn't very fair to the white race is it?

And I hate even using the word "race" because it is absolutely ridiculous and arbitrary, but I need to so your tiny brain can begin to comprehend anything we're trying to explain to you.

Please kill yourself.
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

The idea of what we consider to be "Race" was created in the early 1900s during the eugenics movement. Then it was popularized in Nazi Germany, declaring Jews, which oddly enough is a religion, a race that needs to be destroyed. Race is just something people have created. Genetically we are identical. Race is just there for narrow minded people, such as DynamicJerkoff, to hate people they don't know. There are just as many "niggers" or at least the idea of them in every culture and "race", white included.

Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

pnutwannabe wrote:The idea of what we consider to be "Race" was created in the early 1900s during the eugenics movement. Then it was popularized in Nazi Germany, declaring Jews, which oddly enough is a religion, a race that needs to be destroyed. Race is just something people have created. Genetically we are identical. Race is just there for narrow minded people, such as DynamicJerkoff, to hate people they don't know. There are just as many "niggers" or at least the idea of them in every culture and "race", white included.
<3
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Shiny wrote:This argument is terrible.

Skin color has nothing to do with people acting like assholes. It isn't a biological thing that's unique to specific colors of people. Culture, class, etc. take care of people ending up like people you hate... and I'm sure you can find white people who act in the same way and who piss you off just as much. So it's no excuse to throw around racial slurs because they "deserve it". Yeah douchebags deserve to be called out for it, but not with words that carry around the weight of ignorant racism.

Also, that Malcolm X quote isn't really relevant, because he went through a long period of bitterness and racism himself before he truly found peace and love for others. I'm pretty sure its out of context too.
I wouldn't call anyone that word to their face, nor would I say many people deserve it. But if I don't kill my sister's boyfriend myself one day, I would gladly carve "Here lies a pathetic Nigger" in his tombstone when someone (and someone will) does.

I hate that prick more than anything in the world, and the only reason I haven't gotten rid of him is because my sister loves him. It doesn't matter that he's black, but he has totally and utterly embraced what it is to be a NIGGER. And he should be called out on it so other people (white, black, aqua) know what NOT to be.

I sound very hateful, but it's not hate toward a race, it's hate toward ignorance. I'm not saying I hate black people. I would loath my sister's boyfriend if he were the color of a road sign. And I'd still think of him as a nigger. It's just a word, anyway. Turn you PC alarm off and realize what we're arguing about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpKc18j-suc[/youtube]