Going through a rough time...

A place to say what you want.
box
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Going through a rough time...

Post by box »

The guy looks like he's got HIV or something. Maybe she's with him for some feelgoodz pills
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Wait you've never seen me Jordan??

And what do you guys think of my plan?

The next time I see her I will force my tongue down her throat if she resists I'll just keep going. I'll then start ripping off her clothes next, not sexually but violently, if she starts screaming I'll tell her no one is around to hear her but me, she wants this trust me. Then I'll take her to the nearest couch, bed and have sex with her, at this point it should be against her will and then I'll start screaming words like "whore" and "bitch" . She might resist at first, but she really wants this. Plan is fool proof and it will fix my relationship.
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I don't remember if I've seen you or not.

And that plan sounds whacked out. lol. Seems like she's already messed with your head pretty bad. I'd get out now while you still can, imo. But then again you never listened to me in the past, so why start now?

Later
ImageImage
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

Seriously listen to jordan and everyone

You're better than letting this get to you and she's getting more of a rise and more emotion and time out of you than she's worth

Don't try to fix it... imagine the weirdness, anxiety, and mistrust that will exist in the relationship even if you did fix it. Nothing will settle the matter more than if you genuinely stopped caring, and she will possibly even be a little peeved if she sees that you've realized what a waste of time she was. Let her know that you want nothing more to do with her.. Not with words or actions but with a noticeable detachment from your feelings with her

Games like this are ridiculous and your time is better spent on yourself and moving on

I know that's all easier said than done but being strong about it will make you a better person. Not that you aren't a good person, you'll just learn how to handle these emotions should something else happen in the future
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

alexnova, what you're describing is called 'rape' I think

my theory: the real 'alexnova' stopped posted a long time ago and someone clever figured out his password and has been using it as a usually-subtle joke account on two major occasions. either that, or alex himself is messing with us.

If you are the real alexnova, sorry, but you're saying things so outlandish at times that I can't help but be a little skeptical. prove that you're real and/or sincere.

if you're really sincere- how about you don't 'rape' a bitch and just start looking for a new place to move yourself and move on with your life? even if your dank ass rape plan DOES work now, I'm 100% positive some other guy is going to come into the picture sooner than it did this time... and then you're going to have to do more fix-raping in exponential fashion from here to infinity. then you'll be a serial rapist.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Guys I'm kidding about the rape thing, I thought you would pick up on the sarcasm. You guys think I'm that fucking crazy?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

post a pic of yourself, or are you even uglier than that old man your girl is banging?

Later
ImageImage
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Alexnova wrote:Guys I'm kidding about the rape thing, I thought you would pick up on the sarcasm. You guys think I'm that fucking crazy?
sry, serious thread appeared serious

<3
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Alexnova wrote:You guys think I'm that fucking crazy?
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Alexnova wrote:Guys I'm kidding about the rape thing, I thought you would pick up on the sarcasm. You guys think I'm that fucking crazy?
I thought it was pretty clear, but you have to remember many people here aren't very intelligent. I fear that you will have a very difficult time trusting women in the future. I wish you the best. You seem like too nice of a guy for this to happen to. Just pay attention to the warning signs next time. You need to quickly sever yourself from this entire thing as quick as possible.

P.S. - She's not very cute.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Lemme see if I can find my infamous toothbrush pic. :lol:

So a friend of mine was talking to her on facebook and forwarded this to me, lol quite the ego boost for me:

Brenden
dude, tellme tellme tellme xD
3:14am
Tiffany
lmfao it don't matter! all i know is that so far the sex is fail XD
3:15am
Brenden
wtf? xD nice way to talk about Dana Tiff xDDD
3:15am
Tiffany
LMFAO I'M A DEAD FISH!!
and well...he just gets tired real easy! don't get me wrong i love him to pieces but it's a little frustrating XD
3:16am
Brenden
ahahahah you're funny
you need some better sex for real
no offence xD
3:17am
Tiffany
lmfao well duuuuuh i coulda told you that!! how do you propose i fix this problem, oh, wise, sex master?
3:17am
Brenden
I ain't no sex master, I just know a few things
3:19am
Tiffany
LMAO well that certainly is no help! but i mean...what was i expecting? i mean, not to be mean, but he isn't exactly in his like sexual prime anymore...
3:20am
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

assblaster wrote:
I thought it was pretty clear, but you have to remember many people here aren't very intelligent. I fear that you will have a very difficult time trusting women in the future. I wish you the best. You seem like too nice of a guy for this to happen to. Just pay attention to the warning signs next time. You need to quickly sever yourself from this entire thing as quick as possible.

P.S. - She's not very cute.
Thanks Nate, and I dont think I'll have problems trusting women in the future. I'll just casually date and see where things will go.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

why is that ego boosting? because shes trying to sleep with your friend throwin questions like that out?
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

No no, my friend and her are best friends...they aren't trying to sleep with each other, he even said he couldn't because shes dating and it would be awkward for them to be friends after that. Trust me, they are just joking with each other.

The only ego boost is that the dude can't perform, which should be obvious. But she obviously can't handle having sex with an older man.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

my advice is move far away and don't make friends with douchebags
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Element wrote:my advice is move far away and don't make friends with douchebags
+1
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Alexnova wrote:No no, my friend and her are best friends...they aren't trying to sleep with each other, he even said he couldn't because shes dating and it would be awkward for them to be friends after that. Trust me, they are just joking with each other.

The only ego boost is that the dude can't perform, which should be obvious. But she obviously can't handle having sex with an older man.
Let me get this straight... your ex is having sex with someone who doesn't satisfy her... and she chooses this man over you... and that boosts your ego?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

$ayzak wrote:
Alexnova wrote:No no, my friend and her are best friends...they aren't trying to sleep with each other, he even said he couldn't because shes dating and it would be awkward for them to be friends after that. Trust me, they are just joking with each other.

Let me get this straight... your ex is having sex with someone who doesn't satisfy her... and she chooses this man over you... and that boosts your ego?

hahahah oh shit :x :x :x

Later
ImageImage
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

$ayzak wrote:

Yes it does actually. She's a very sexual person, she obviously won't be able to handle an older man in bed.

Honestly she can choose this man over me, I went out this evening with a woman I met at a friend's house a week ago. We had a great time together, not rushing into anything like I did before. Took her to an amazing restaurant and hit up a jazz club. She's up for a next date, so I'll take her to a comedy club next.

I'm starting to feel more and more this dude did me a favor by taking her away from me.