abuse

A place to say what you want.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

abuse

Post by $lmjimy311 »

a friend of mine just got her ass kicked
her and her boyfriend where at the horse races (his horse was racing), and she said she had to go, so he got pissed and that lead to him ripping her shirt
he told her to say bye to his grandad before she left, she said "no, im not going to see him with my tits hanging out"
he got pretty pissed and hit her in the stomache with a wrench
then took her into his truck
they got into it again, and he tried to literally kick her out of the truck, when he did, he got on top of her and started wailing on her face, she broke some orbital bone, and her nose
(they are basically in the middle of nowhere by the way)
he tries to leave her there, all of her stuff was in the truck, so she grabs the tailpipe of the truck and tries to get up...he starts driving, and drags her
then stops hte truck, puts her in the bed, and then drops her off at her car
she gets in and drives to her grandmothers who takes her to the ER...my friends said that when they saw her they started crying cause you really coundlt recognize her anymore

he is now in prison, being charged with assult on a female and assult with a deadly weapon with intent to kill
:evil5: TB>BB
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Re: abuse

Post by fatlip »

slmjimy311 wrote:he is now in prison, being charged with assult on a female and assult with a deadly weapon with intent to kill
good.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

that man should be dragged out into the street and shot....screw the trial

:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

pnutwannabe wrote:that man should be dragged out into the street and shot....screw the trial
man? hes 18-19 years old and hes hitting a girl...the guy is a boy...a little faggot boy..with a small penis, i hope he gets raped in prison
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Re: abuse

Post by CULTI-VADER »

fatlip wrote:
slmjimy311 wrote:he is now in prison, being charged with assult on a female and assult with a deadly weapon with intent to kill
good.
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
Chris
Yes I still remember you

Post by Chris »

who just walks around with a wrench?
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Chris wrote:who just walks around with a wrench?
I'd like to know that as well.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i assume they were near his truck, and it was probably in there
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

shove the wrench up his ass

CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

Chris wrote:who just walks around with a wrench?

thats what i was thinking.

is it to fix his horse?

anyway, yea, he'll get raped in prison, probably by the gaurds. the prisoners will probably rape him just for finding out what he did to that girl.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Fuck that. I cannot fuckin stand when guys hit girls like that. Your right jimmy, he is a liitle faggot boy.

He's gonna get fucked up (the ass too) is prison. Your a marked man for rape, child (sexual) abuse, and most likely attacking a female like that.

Fuck that pussy.

And how is she doin?
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Prison is just going to make him a more volatile individual when he is released.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Nate wrote:Prison is just going to make him a more volatile individual when he is released.
Not necessarily. and hes most likely not getting out anytime soon.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Please. If he has no priors he could be out very shortly. Even priors don't really matter much. Courts are extremely forgiving. The charges will most certainly be lowered and he will do a shitload of community service and have fines up the ass, and maybe some cocks too. Obviously he will have to attend classes that will not help. Most prison's don't offer extensive and proper psychiatric analyses. They simply throw you in a cell and make you await trial.

But at the same time, courts sometimes pull a 180 and set an example. He could go away for years, but I doubt that will happen.

Also, I'm sure this asshole is refuting the entire story. Judging by his cowardly actions, he is probably blaming it on her. He may claim self defense or some other rediculous shit. If there are no witnesses it's one of those "he said, she said" ordeals. In that case, plea-bargaining will take place and could receive very low consequences.

Either way, he will burn in Hell. And if there is no hell, he will certainly have a burning asshole from some prison love. That shit is no joke either. I worked with a guy that was rape by 8 men in juvenile prison. I can't imagine what fucked up shit goes on in real prison.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Nate wrote: Either way, he will burn in Hell. And if there is no hell, he will certainly have a burning asshole from some prison love. That shit is no joke either. I worked with a guy that was rape by 8 men in juvenile prison. I can't imagine what fucked up shit goes on in real prison.
Wait a second, what happens when prison guards find out a jailmate has been raped?

I'd press charges if I was in that situation
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

good question. I've never been in prison, I just know alot about this topic, talking to actual prisoners and a guard. My uncle is a guard in Attica I think, but he tells me alot of stuff. I have a pretty good idea of an answer for you though. Most people who commit rape in prison are there for life. There is no reason to be good. Since they are there for life, what can a simple rape case do to really make your life any worse? They are probably just given more cell time and shit like that.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

But the psychological effects placed on someone is a lifetime.

If there was some other way to punish prisoners more, not by killing them, who do commit such acts so it doesn't happen in the future where other prisoners won't do it.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Solitary confinement? That's supposed to suck pretty bad.

Anyway slmjimy do you actually know the guy who did it?
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Station wrote:Solitary confinement? That's supposed to suck pretty bad.

Anyway slmjimy do you actually know the guy who did it?
yea ive known him for 4 years, had aclass with him once, but ive never hung out with him or anything

the guy is shit, hes hit his previous girlfriend, nothing like this though
shes doing alright, shes gonna be in the hospital for another week, the swelling in her face has gone down some, the bone that broke near her eye is still healing, and she still cant walk yet because of how she was dragged (the bastard was gonna just leave here in the middle of nowhere), shes gonna go through some physical theraopy, and shes starting to look like herself a little bit more, she still looks like a different person though

he has commited crimes before, small things though, nothing to give him jail time, the cop htat put him into prison is the girls ex boyfriends brother (the ex is still in love with her, hes always hated the new guy (chris) before they even dated), the cop put him in the worst prison he could cause of hte connection, he's the one that arrested chris

jay (the ex) and chris have fought it out a few times, chris getting his ass kicked everytime (jay is alot bigger and his a crazy temper), im waiting to see what happens when chris gets out and jay sees him...they've fought in broad daylight in the parking lot of a tjmax once after seeing each other on the road

what ithink is gonna happen, is this guy is gonna goto prison no doubt, get out in a few years, jay will see him and kick his ass, hopefully kristen (the girl) will be doing fine, shes going off to college in august

here is some more information on chris (the guy who beat kristen), his dad left him when he was young, but before that happend, he used to beat chris all the time, and his mom is an alcholic redneck, he lives with his grandfather in a trailer behind his grandfathers, i dont know what she saw in him, shes a smart girl, lives in the suburbs ya know middle class family white picket fence all that good stuff, and she dated trailer park trash like him, i dont get it oh well, shes doing better and thats all that really matters

sorry all this stuff is unorganized, im just typing what comes to mind
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

that doesn't even make me angry. it just makes me want to cry. how cruel. It is really frightening knowing that someone can just snap like that. i can hardly imagine how terrified she was. ....

i hope he's in jail forever. i hope he is stuck in jail getting raped daily wishing he could die, but he never does die. He just lives, forever being punished for what he did. Tortured everyday by more than just remorse but by the guys in prison who have sisters and daughters. i hope the worst for him.
Image :smurfin: :evil5: