i hate to say it

A place to say what you want.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

i hate to say it

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i agree with bush on his views on not providing amnisty to those ungreatful ILLEGAL imigrants

big protests all over the place today...it pissed me off so much...they need to earn citizenship the legal way just like the rest off us immigrants who had to work for it
fuckers expect us to pay for their shit when they dont even pay their taxes

what really erks me though is this, one lady was arrested because she was illegal...she said "im not a criminal"...its called an ILLEAL immigrant for a reason
:evil5: TB>BB
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

oh man you totally nailed my opinion on that one.
So its come to this?
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Well whatever an illeal is I disagree to a certain degree. Just because the gov't deams something illegal doesn't mean it is wrong to do or isn't right.

Respect goes out to you for doing it the legal way but alot of these people can't toil around in a hell hole for just a shade under a decade. They need to be here now and start a good life.

Too bad alot of these immigrants take advantage of the situation and create more problems for us. The people that are really suffering are the ones that are the immigrants trying to live here and have a decent life. It's a lose/lose situation IMO.

If we let immigrants come in here freely and willingly then there could be all sorts of problems, but if we continue the elongated process of legal immigration, many people are going to suffer unnecesarily.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i believe it was shane (or possibly ray) who said the thing about it begin the fault of the employers... and i agree.. its the employers that are making it 'easier' for the illegal immigrants.

while i wouldnt want to be shoveling shit, if you looked at the protests, thats THAT many more jobs (legal) americans do not have.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

80% of the people in that parade are illegal. I'd just go through there and demand papers. Get rid of them and theres no problem...
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
StarCreator
Still we're down like that

Post by StarCreator »

its the United states fault.
We have failed for many years to control our borders.
Come On Pay A Fee Smoke Your Booty Weed
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

fatlip wrote:i believe it was shane (or possibly ray) who said the thing about it begin the fault of the employers... and i agree.. its the employers that are making it 'easier' for the illegal immigrants.

while i wouldnt want to be shoveling shit, if you looked at the protests, thats THAT many more jobs (legal) americans do not have.
it's not really taking as many jobs as you think, because they simply do/or take jobs that people other wise wouldnt do/want to do. That sounds a little shady, but it is a proven fact.
So its come to this?
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Rap Weasel wrote:
fatlip wrote:i believe it was shane (or possibly ray) who said the thing about it begin the fault of the employers... and i agree.. its the employers that are making it 'easier' for the illegal immigrants.

it's not really taking as many jobs as you think, because they simply do/or take jobs that people other wise wouldnt do/want to do. That sounds a little shady, but it is a proven fact.

... well.. I'd be willing to bet that alot of the illegal get those jobs because they work for less, not because a vast majority of the legal don't want a job ... A fair amount of people want jobs because it gives them a sense of worth. ... That's why there are those guys who jump at your car and clean your windsheild. It gives them something to do. It makes them feel better.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I can't believe I agree with Bush on something haha. Chad's gf posted a bulletin on myspace about the whole thing because her parents were illegal immigrants from Mexico. She doesn't have the whole "illegal immigrants are ok" view that a lot of people have. She seems to have the "if they work their ass off both at a job and at trying to become an american citizen it's ok" view....at least that is what I got from her bulletin. (I can post it here if anyone cares to read it).
StarCreator

Post by StarCreator »

311Chik wrote:I can't believe I agree with Bush on something haha. Chad's gf posted a bulletin on myspace about the whole thing because her parents were illegal immigrants from Mexico. She doesn't have the whole "illegal immigrants are ok" view that a lot of people have. She seems to have the "if they work their ass off both at a job and at trying to become an american citizen it's ok" view....at least that is what I got from her bulletin. (I can post it here if anyone cares to read it).
I read it and i agree with her. My parents came here illegally but shit yeah they messed up by coming here illegally but atleast once they were here they busted their asses off to find a job and to apply for citizenship.Like my neighbor who just came here illegally, freaking A man shes getting health care from the welfare crap and my dad who's a citizen and busted his ass and who has god knows what disease cant go to the doctor because we dont have the money and because they dont want to help him out.And this lady who just came is...wtf fuck that!!! :x
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

mystoneybaby wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote:

... well.. I'd be willing to bet that alot of the illegal get those jobs because they work for less, not because a vast majority of the legal don't want a job ... A fair amount of people want jobs because it gives them a sense of worth. ... That's why there are those guys who jump at your car and clean your windsheild. It gives them something to do. It makes them feel better.
I agree with half of that. Yes many or all illegals work for dirt cheap. However they do not pay taxes the cost of living has got to be cheaper (quality of living is lower compared to the average population but for them I would assume that they are comfortable or they would not be here). I would think that if they had a car they would pay no insurance and stuff like that. My best friends day owns a landscape business. Many of the guys that work for him are not leagel he starts them at 90 dollars a day. I would say that is pretty good tax free cash for someone making a living in a country here he is considered illeagel. Also they are good workers....that was a large part of the protests today, to show how important they really are. Even if the pay was real good people wouldnot at all be lined up for some of the jobs they do.
So its come to this?
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

I still don't undertand why it is an issue. You fuckin go to about ANY OTHER COUNTRY, and you have to become a citizen legally. Did you know that it is alot easier to become and American citizen than it is to become a citizen of another country?

So aare hese protestors tring to say "were illegal, let us in anyway?" Its a real question, whats their deal?

Not to get back on the language subject, but my mom an I were watching the news yesterday, and this spanish guys was getting interviewed. he said hes been living here for 18 years, and he couldnt speak english.... They had a voice over.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

:evil5:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

signing papers is the different between being considered a leech to our country and being a citizen.

funny how the bush administration only brings this up when we're a few trillion bucks in debt.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Drums wrote:I still don't undertand why it is an issue. You fuckin go to about ANY OTHER COUNTRY, and you have to become a citizen legally. Did you know that it is alot easier to become and American citizen than it is to become a citizen of another country?

So aare hese protestors tring to say "were illegal, let us in anyway?" Its a real question, whats their deal?

Not to get back on the language subject, but my mom an I were watching the news yesterday, and this spanish guys was getting interviewed. he said hes been living here for 18 years, and he couldnt speak english.... They had a voice over.
Thats kind of the point of america. Have you ever taken a history class? The land of oppertunity!
So its come to this?
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Rap Weasel wrote:
Drums wrote:I still don't undertand why it is an issue. You fuckin go to about ANY OTHER COUNTRY, and you have to become a citizen legally. Did you know that it is alot easier to become and American citizen than it is to become a citizen of another country?

Thats kind of the point of america. Have you ever taken a history class? The land of oppertunity!
Yea, so why is it such a problem to become a legal citizen? Thats what I'm saying.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

:evil5:
gramps311
You can't stop entropy so why even try

Post by gramps311 »

equallyeasilyfuqyouover wrote:
funny how the bush administration only brings this up when we're a few trillion bucks in debt.
just leave you fucking idiot.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

You can't get rid of all the illegal immigrants, many buisnesses depend on them.

Do I think its right for Bush to say no? Certainley, but he's going to pay for it. literally.

All the illegal immigrants have to do is find a leader like a Mexican MLK and they'll fight to the end, while our economy hits rock bottom.

And becuase of this announcment his approval rating is like: 4%.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Drums wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote:
Yea, so why is it such a problem to become a legal citizen? Thats what I'm saying.
thats not what you are saying here? To answer your question the best that I can. I would say not paying taxes is a good reason not to. Also if you commit crimes (except murder or the really bad ones) I think that the worst thing that can happen to you is you get deported...the same thing that happens if you are just found out to be illeagel and commit no crime.
So its come to this?
StarCreator

Post by StarCreator »

Rap Weasel wrote:
Drums wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote: Thats kind of the point of america. Have you ever taken a history class? The land of oppertunity!
thats not what you are saying here? To answer your question the best that I can. I would say not paying taxes is a good reason not to. Also if you commit crimes (except murder or the really bad ones) I think that the worst thing that can happen to you is you get deported...the same thing that happens if you are just found out to be illeagel and commit no crime.
I really dont think that's the reason that they come here illegally and not legally.Its not because they dont want to pay taxes its because of how long the process takes.10+ years of waiting. I def. think that if the process would be sped up then less would come here illegally.Trust me, they arent coming here to free load. They want to work and have a better life. If that means paying taxes then so be it. But ofcourse they cant because theyre illegal and they would get caught and get deported.So what I'm saying here is that there needs to be a better and faster process. That way we could know whos coming in or out and then taxes would get paid. :idea: :!:
strongallalong
Part clock and part man
Location: Right on that fine line between Genius and Insanity

Post by strongallalong »

equallyeasilyfuqyouover wrote:signing papers is the different between being considered a leech to our country and being a citizen.

funny how you only comment on that when you can use it to support your shit-tastic hatred against all things bush.

I don't even feel I should give reasons why you are wrong, because it is so clear that you are. And if you want to be an ignorant fool just so you can use the details you want to support your view and look past the real reason what's happening is happening, and since you have the attitude of a douchebag politician, why don't you run for office?
ride the jont piece...