wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

france: 0

Ravens 6-2
grassroots
Right now my brain is fragile

Post by grassroots »

speaking of france, did anyone else want to punch the people that were so witty as to start calling french fries freedom fries in the face?
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

grassroots wrote:speaking of france, did anyone else want to punch the people that were so witty as to start calling french fries freedom fries in the face?
I never called french fries freedom fries.
Last edited by wjf on Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ravens 6-2
Homebrew311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Homebrew311 »

Fatlip, i agree with many of your posts and don't support Bush by any means but calling our president a terrorist is just flat out ridiculous.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

grassroots wrote:speaking of france, did anyone else want to punch the people that were so witty as to start calling french fries freedom fries in the face?
i wanted to punch those assholes too.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Homebrew311 wrote:Fatlip, i agree with many of your posts and don't support Bush by any means but calling our president a terrorist is just flat out ridiculous.
ter·ror·ism Audio pronunciation of "terrorism" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr-rzm)
n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

wouldnt that be the bush admin vs. iraq? theocracy -> democracy? unlawful? YES. we went against the UN.. which is more or less the world police.
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

yes i agree, the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims, could be taken as ter·ror·ism as well.
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

fatlip wrote:if mr. bush and his cronies were so worried about terrorism.. they wouldnt be starting a meaningless war in a place where the majority of the citizens are of the same religion as the "terrorists" they so fear.

osama bin laden, timothy mcveigh, george bush

2/3rds of those terrorists are american

reform starts from within.

p.s.: our founding fathers would also be considered "terrorists" under modern definition as well

Dude, you are fucking unbelievable man. I guess its ok for you to get all your little anti-bush angst out, but calling bush a terrorist, that just lessesns the seriousness of the word for calling people whom you don't like a terrorist. Meaningless war my ass, are u seriously that blind to call it meaningless?

I AM A THOUGHT CRIMINAL.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

Hostile_Apostle311 wrote:
fatlip wrote:if mr. bush and his cronies were so worried about terrorism.. they wouldnt be starting a meaningless war in a place where the majority of the citizens are of the same religion as the "terrorists" they so fear.

osama bin laden, timothy mcveigh, george bush

2/3rds of those terrorists are american

reform starts from within.

p.s.: our founding fathers would also be considered "terrorists" under modern definition as well

Dude, you are fucking unbelievable man. I guess its ok for you to get all your little anti-bush angst out, but calling bush a terrorist, that just lessesns the seriousness of the word for calling people whom you don't like a terrorist. Meaningless war my ass, are u seriously that blind to call it meaningless?

I AM A THOUGHT CRIMINAL.

No fatlip isnt blind he's right, the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims, could be taken as ter·ror·ism.
Last edited by DoYouRight311 on Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

fatlip wrote:
Homebrew311 wrote:Fatlip, i agree with many of your posts and don't support Bush by any means but calling our president a terrorist is just flat out ridiculous.
ter·ror·ism Audio pronunciation of "terrorism" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr-rzm)
n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

wouldnt that be the bush admin vs. iraq? theocracy -> democracy? unlawful? YES. we went against the UN.. which is more or less the world police.
I couldn't agree more. America is basically policing the world.

I think Bush should be impeached. He's scapegoating the FEMA director to save his ass.

If I ever saw Bush's calendar, there would be 1 1/2 weeks of work at the white house, and then the rest would be all vacation every month.
ABH_bassist
Death I just say fuck you

Post by ABH_bassist »

its the god damn freemasons
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

just because president George Bush is american, than the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims, can't be taken as ter·ror·ism?

George Bush says he wants to get rid of terrorism. but for someone who puts innocent muslims at risk of death, and are not guilty of any crime, is the arbitrary execution of an innocent man/women. because of political aims, is an act of terrorism.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

we're forgetting a couple of things though... the middle east was already a disaster zone, and terrorist breeding ground before we got there. Our mission was to attampt to fix that problem. If the world has been inspired enough it could have worked. And at first it seemed possible. But POLITICS have gotten in the way. Too many leaders are afraid of being singled out by democrats, or attacked by terrorists. That's called appeasement. Terrorists 1. Freedom 0.

But I guess it just matters how you look at it.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

when a country starts wars with other countries to gain something, it's called imperialism or terrorism

when the USA does it.. its called "liberating"
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

nothing.
ever.
changes.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

this whole damn court's out of order!

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

:)
Last edited by mary on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Ron Mexico wrote:ha ha ha...the UN...ha ha ha...they are shit...totally ineffective.

and btw...fatlip your defenition of terrorism is vague. just because bush falls under that doesn't make him a terrorist. terrorism is also associated with extrememism. it's not as cut and dry as a dictionary definition would indicate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism
bush isnt an extremist? he's a fucking born-again christian.. doesnt get more extremist than that
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

:)
Last edited by mary on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.