If Jesus did it....

A place to say what you want.
WoolyBully
You got a choice of what you can do

If Jesus did it....

Post by WoolyBully »

...then what the fuck can be wrong with it?

I have read it and I recommened it, if you're into that type of shit. It's very detailedl and well argumented.
There is no justice...it's a farce.
There's just-us.

Keep your neighborhood safe! Kill a cop!
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

That article is not very convincing. The most it says is he thinks he did.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

are you that lame where you need to look for religious excuses to do drugs?
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
ABH_bassist
Death I just say fuck you

Post by ABH_bassist »

damn thats pretty funny
i fuckin love shrooms
so great
littlestghoust
The continuous life there is no end

Post by littlestghoust »

ive never shroomed in my life..how is it?
Quote:
Originally posted by drummer311:
arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.........even if you win your still retarted.
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

You've gotta be one of the dumbest people alive along with this moron writing about this. That's just straight up wrong!
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

That article is not very convincing, It could be true though? and we all know we have follow what the bible says :roll:
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

That's pretty fuckin' retarded. all beliefs aside. that is retarded.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

If you disagree with this topic please explain why? instead of bitching :wink:
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

what kind of logic is he using? there is no basis for that. .... Like, okay it is possible that jesus was dolling out some shrooms and urine at the last supper. sure. anything is possible.
but why doesn't he site some words that jesus said that lets us see that perhaps he was under the influence. This article just sounds like it was written by some guy who wants to give religion a bad spin and was high himself. that's all.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

without some other sort of evidence it's just the speculation of some shroomer.
Last edited by mystoneybaby on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

If Jesus smoked crack, would you? I would.

Ravens 6-2
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

i wouldn't. even if he said " smoke rocks to get into heaven. " .. I'd say .. fuck no .. and promptly burn any bible i came across.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

well there we go, and i agree the article isn't very convincing to base it on the truth, there could be a possibility. but with out a better reasoning or evidence than it's false. but than again wouldn't there be a chance the bible is wrong and over exaggerated?
Last edited by DoYouRight311 on Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

okay now ... WoolyBully .... can you explain where you got the idea that this article was "detailed and well arguemented" ? (lovely use of the word 'arguemented' by the way.) ... perhaps you simply linked us to the wrong article?
WoolyBully

Post by WoolyBully »

I think many replies were just ignorant, but you are all allowed to speak your mind. If you didn't, I wouldn't have known to go back and expound on my topic. However, how can you say "that's retarted" or "you're a fucking moron" if all you read was one paragraph, from one book, of hundreds that tie into the subject? SO PLEASE, READ MY RESPONSE. THEN ASK SHIT LOADS OF QUESTIONS BECAUSE I'M NOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE, BUT LET'S AT LEAST HAVE A REAL DISSCUSION INSTEAD OF UNEDUCATED QUIPS.

No, I'm not that lame to need an excuse to use drugs...i have a very esoteric and stupid sense of humor. And compairing mushrooms to crack? Grow up. Read some books once and a while and you just might find something unknown to you, or that has been lost in our culture of short attention spans, greed, and not giving a shit about anyone else. I wanted to show you guys this because I believe that if you like 311 you probably see things more openly than the rest of the meatheads in the U.S.

However, the link was just meant to interest you all to the book, which is an excellent insite to how mushrooms have been held in very high regards for many centuries by many different cultures. Not to argue the entire point. It explains everything from their spiritual influence to their relevence in pop culture. Did you know that the reason that Santa Claus is red and white is because of the Fly Agaric mushroom? This single mushroom has been so important to civilizations over the past thousands of years, that the little that article said can do it no justice.

That's why I suggest to read the book if that type of shit interests you. That one paragraph was in no way a complete thought on the subject.

And on the Jesus thing...I know it probably pisses people off to hear that or it seems out right ludicrous, but it was most likely that he did trip. Jesus, it is gerenally agreed, was part of a sect of Judaism that modern scholars label "Essenes". They were the "hippies", revolutionaries, in the era of the Pharisees. In simple terms Essenes were a monastic group, like Buddhists. They practiced the art of meditation and like Yogis they ate the Fly Agaric mushroom for many reasons including the omnicent awareness, universal connection, and clarity that could be reached under its' influence.

I'm kind of dissapointed that I can't buy all of you this book because my words do it no justice.

I do take offense to the total disregard of all of this or saying it is just an excuse to do drugs. It is not something I do recreationally any more, like I smoke pot. This is because the power it holds spiritually is too great, for me, to use it to just goof around. That's why I have sworn them off until I find a Teacher. Yet, this is all just what I choose to do with my life. This type of thing is not for everyone and I believe in only the clearest of mindstates should one take mushrooms.

So, expand your mind! If all you get from this is random facts, so be it. Just because our society says one thing doesn't mean people should disregard history and that for thousands of years others have embraced the mushrooms' power and enlightenment. Just poke your nose around and READ! Just from doing a little bit of my own research, along with reading this book, alot of things in life, history and spirituality seem to make more sense.
Last edited by WoolyBully on Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's just-us.

wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

lol I was joking about the crack. I have a weird sense of humor. I guess it would be esoteric too. I mean you would know I was joking if you knew me. I know that psychedelic drugs have been around a very long time and many peope for centuries have used them.

Ravens 6-2
WoolyBully

Post by WoolyBully »

right on. and shit, until i really got into the matter i didn't know at all that a little fungus held so many secrets to the world!
There's just-us.

mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Who knew you were reccomending a fucking book? ... i sure didn't ... I thought you were saying that you reccomended that we read the fuckin' article becuase it was so "detailed and well arguemented". perhaps you should explain things before you get your pantys in a twist. otherwise people are going to assume you are tlaking about the fucking article. christ... .... if you reccomend a book say " hey there's this awesome book that I reallythink you guys should read. here's part of it." .... jesus you dillweed.

How can you mislead us and then get pissy that we all responded to the way you lead us? ... fuck. you. .....
WoolyBully

Post by WoolyBully »

i'm sorry if i seemed pissy and if i didn't clarify about the book. :roll:

but why all the hostility, mystoneybaby? i'm not targeting you or anything. i just thought by reading your other posts that you are very open minded. my bad.
There's just-us.