Ugggh turns into yeah (part 2)!

A place to say what you want.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Ugggh turns into yeah (part 2)!

Post by 311Baybee »

Jordan311 wrote:careful what you wish for. you just might get it!

Later
WHEN I GROW UP
I WANNA BE FAMOUS
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

TITS OR GTFO ALEX
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

I DEMAND ANOTHER UPDATE

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Chea.
Image :evil5:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I was going to make love to her yesterday but I had to pick up my sister so I we had to stop. Today we are about to do it again, and she had to go to work before I had a chance too. She's hesitant about me making love to her because she thinks I'll just ditch her. Ugh

She's so wishy washy, because it's like she doesn't want to do it because it makes her feel like a slut since she broke up with the bf recently and then she does want to. She confuses the hell out of me, she doesn't know what she wants.

She says we have been going out for a week. Eventhough we spent a week together without the bf.

Here's what we've done, not in chronological order and numbered because its each day:

1. Took her out to the science and nature museum because I know she wanted to be an archeologist. Then took her out to a really expensive place for dinner.
2. Had her over at my place and we played Fable 2 since she's big into games like I am
3. Went and saw a movie together after work
4. Over at her house and watched a movie together
5. Took her out shopping, and we were going to go bowling but we spent 3 hours in the parking lot of that place and that's when I asked her to be my girl. This was the day after she broke up with the dude. She was hitting on me so much at the mall before I asked her to date me, and she even said she liked me.
6. I "officially" ask her out (she wanted it to be a special thing to do, because I'm an artist and I have to be creative) by setting up a tea party reminicscent of Alice and Wonderland (She fucking loves Alice and Wonderland). Spent about 50 dollars on setting it up.
7. Bought her a 60 dollar necklace and earrings as a surprise
8. Bought her 80 dollar shoes and socks
9. I've payed for all the lunches we go too, except she's paid for a few recently since I'm like broke!
10. We finally went out bowling and had a great time, and played some arcade games. She's never bowled before!
11. Took her to Olive Garden her favorite resturant, and told her to keep her eyes closed before she came.
12. Wrote her poetry, and drew her comics and drawings.
13. I always make refrences to the things she likes in conversation, and buying gifts on the things she likes for christmas.

There's probably more but that's all I can think of. So 1 week to her this is all I've done.

I'd like to see another man come close.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

Alexnova wrote:I was going to make love to her yesterday but I had to pick up my sister so I we had to stop. Today we are about to do it again, and she had to go to work before I had a chance too. She's hesitant about me making love to her because she thinks I'll just ditch her. Ugh

She's so wishy washy, because it's like she doesn't want to do it because it makes her feel like a slut since she broke up with the bf recently and then she does want to. She confuses the hell out of me, she doesn't know what she wants.

She says we have been going out for a week. Eventhough we spent a week together without the bf.

Here's what we've done, not in chronological order and numbered because its each day:

1. Took her out to the science and nature museum because I know she wanted to be an archeologist. Then took her out to a really expensive place for dinner.
2. Had her over at my place and we played Fable 2 since she's big into games like I am
3. Went and saw a movie together after work
4. Over at her house and watched a movie together
5. Took her out shopping, and we were going to go bowling but we spent 3 hours in the parking lot of that place and that's when I asked her to be my girl. This was the day after she broke up with the dude. She was hitting on me so much at the mall before I asked her to date me, and she even said she liked me.
6. I "officially" ask her out (she wanted it to be a special thing to do, because I'm an artist and I have to be creative) by setting up a tea party reminicscent of Alice and Wonderland (She fucking loves Alice and Wonderland). Spent about 50 dollars on setting it up.
7. Bought her a 60 dollar necklace and earrings as a surprise
8. Bought her 80 dollar shoes and socks
9. I've payed for all the lunches we go too, except she's paid for a few recently since I'm like broke!
10. We finally went out bowling and had a great time, and played some arcade games. She's never bowled before!
11. Took her to Olive Garden her favorite resturant, and told her to keep her eyes closed before she came.
12. Wrote her poetry, and drew her comics and drawings.
13. I always make refrences to the things she likes in conversation, and buying gifts on the things she likes for christmas.

There's probably more but that's all I can think of. So 1 week to her this is all I've done.

I'd like to see another man come close to my overall stupidity.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

What's so stupid about it?
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Last edited by TaiyedBorders on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

could you post a pic of her? I gotta see how hot this girl must be.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

You are going way too fast and crazy over this girl who is "wish-washy, and confuses the hell outta you, and doesn't know what she wants". All this after only a week? At this rate it's only a matter of time before you get hurt.

Alex, here's what I did with the last girl I was in love with who wasn't sure what she wanted, but on the surface pretended to love me:

Expensive dinners($200+), clothes, jewelry, vacations, a plasma tv, the best seats to concerts, a new bed spread, art supplies, car repair bills every now and then, a gym membership- which I paid in fuckin' full up front, fresh roses every friday, I could go on and on, not to mention the attention and affection I gave her, but I still gave her all the space she needed, when she wanted it...I was the perfect man, but still, she was a 2-faced lying shallow cunt. ugh!! I wanna puke when I thing about the thousands of dollars I've wasted on that cunt. Money has never been an issue with me and she saw that from the beginning. Shallow women. :evil:

Here's my advice to you Alex:
I brought this all on myself because I made the mistake of getting physical with her from day one, instead of getting to know her very well on the inside FIRST. So I went balls out from day one instead of getting to know her on the inside, and I paid the price. Physically, mentally, and a shit ton of money. :evil:
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

LOL

Did you wear your Mad Hatter hat :O?

Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

TaiyedBorders wrote:You are going way too fast and crazy over this girl who is "wish-washy, and confuses the hell outta you, and doesn't know what she wants". All this after only a week? At this rate it's only a matter of time before you get hurt.

Alex, here's what I did with the last girl I was in love with who wasn't sure what she wanted, but on the surface pretended to love me:

Expensive dinners($200+), clothes, jewelry, vacations, a plasma tv, the best seats to concerts, a new bed spread, art supplies, car repair bills every now and then, a gym membership- which I paid in fuckin' full up front, fresh roses every friday, I could go on and on, not to mention the attention and affection I gave her, but I still gave her all the space she needed, when she wanted it...I was the perfect man, but still, she was a 2-faced lying shallow cunt. ugh!! I wanna puke when I thing about the thousands of dollars I've wasted on that cunt. Money has never been an issue with me and she saw that from the beginning. Shallow women. :evil:

Here's my advice to you Alex:
I brought this all on myself because I made the mistake of getting physical with her from day one, instead of getting to know her very well on the inside FIRST. So I went balls out from day one instead of getting to know her on the inside, and I paid the price. Physically, mentally, and a shit ton of money. :evil:
God damn, oh what have I done...
JuicyJ wrote:LOL

Did you wear your Mad Hatter hat :O?
I wish, I had a hat similar but that's funny.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Nate wrote:could you post a pic of her? I gotta see how hot this girl must be.
LMAO, don't have one at the moment
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

damn man, u've lived like months of a relationship in one week. Now you are just gonna have to keep one up-ing yourself.

I don't think I've ever spent that much on a girl ever , maybe thats why I don't have a girl right now but I just can't let myself do that. I want a girl who will just wanna be with me and all that, then maybe after a long time i'd start buying her stuff because I know she actually just wants to be with me and doesn't "need" the extra stuff.

I've seen to many girls use guys or get bored and all that stuff. You already know she is willing to leave a dude pretty fast and move to the next guy. I've been single for a long time because I just don't trust them and can't deal with all the shadyness. Hopefully there are some nice, simple, non confusing, non shady girls out in the world.

Girls will try to say it's not true but from everything i've seen girls get bored when a guy is always nice and always doing all these things to impress them, then they leave them for an asshole who treats them like shit and then maybe oneday they stick with a guy who is somewhere in the middle.

Maybe you should call her names and shit lol, like stewie says on family guy "girls respond when u treat them like crap"
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Broken Side wrote:damn man, u've lived like months of a relationship in one week. Now you are just gonna have to keep one up-ing yourself.

I don't think I've ever spent that much on a girl ever , maybe thats why I don't have a girl right now but I just can't let myself do that. I want a girl who will just wanna be with me and all that, then maybe after a long time i'd start buying her stuff because I know she actually just wants to be with me and doesn't "need" the extra stuff.

I've seen to many girls use guys or get bored and all that stuff. You already know she is willing to leave a dude pretty fast and move to the next guy. I've been single for a long time because I just don't trust them and can't deal with all the shadyness. Hopefully there are some nice, simple, non confusing, non shady girls out in the world.

Girls will try to say it's not true but from everything i've seen girls get bored when a guy is always nice and always doing all these things to impress them, then they leave them for an asshole who treats them like shit and then maybe oneday they stick with a guy who is somewhere in the middle.

Yes Alex, he's right. save yourself the pain and anguish, slow the fuck down. My ex broke up with a guy for me, I should have taken that as a sign and left her the fuck alone. But I didn't, I was stupid.

Maybe you should call her names and shit lol, like stewie says on family guy "girls respond when u treat them like crap"
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Olive Garden?
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

"Welcome to Olive Garden, where we fuck you in the face with salads."
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

too much too fast.
x 10.
if i was this girl, i would be OVERWHELMED.
the fact that she isnt, says something.
u gots to watch yourself son.
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

LOL MAN

LOL
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

She says I try to hard to make her happy. She says she's happy when I'm with her.

Awesome, less gifts now. :alien: