I'm posting from a mac book right now.

A place to say what you want.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

I'm posting from a mac book right now.

Post by mystoneybaby »

everything is so... sharp?

is everything on the internet designed to look best through a mac?

anyway .. as much as i love my lovely eMachines PC i gotta say this macbook has something going for it .. adn if they were not so expensive i would probably buy one for everyday use .. the keyboard is so very very very slick and easy to use and it doesn't make the annoying clicking sound that my other lap top and desktop keyboard do ... also, i absolutely love the magnetic power supply cord ... just in case i trip on it my mac will be safe because the cord will detach and my mac will not go flying!!!! How thoughtful right? ... also the little wings on the charger that fold out so that you can wrap the cord around .. I mean .. in the grand scheme of things it really is the details that count and mac has the details down pat .... I'm only typing this because like i stated earlier the keyboard is just so great. I'm in love! In LOVE with a keyboard.

a couple of things that i do not like .. the backspace/delete button ... I love the PC delete button because then i have an option between backspace and delte .. and trust me i exercise my right to choose in that respect quite often! .. another thing tha ti do not like THE TOUCH PAD wah wah wah .. that being said i hate that on any type of computer. touch pads are just fucking terrible all the way around.

I like you guys. it is terrible that a majority of us will probably never meet outside of our dreams. i feel like i've grown up with you guys and i don't feel like a complete dumb ass making this thread. That means something.

peace, bitches. I'm ditching french tomorrow and i need to whip up a stunning email that will convince the teacher to allow me to make up the test. ... P.S. I do not have a good reason to ditch french other than that I am not prepared for the test and i'm mildly sleep deprived. Oh .. fark also, i just remembered that i was supposed to turn in the corrections from our last test and i forgot to do that .. luckily, that isn't worth anything but brownie points ... so, I'm not worried. Right now I have a B in french ... I probably should be worried.

This didn't take very long to type at all. ahhh macbook. I'll miss you.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Re: I'm posting from a mac book right now.

Post by Nate »

I find that people who buy them do it strictly for social status. Pathetic.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

lenovo thinkpad > macbook

thinkpads have won multiple awards for their keyboard which is amazing by the way. very good tech support (most of the time atleast). fingerprint/face recognition, doesnt overheat like the macs. and by overheat, i dont mean to hte point where it fucks up (though alot of macs have had that problem, i dont know about the new ones) but i mean get hot as balls to the point you cant have it on your lap anymore. websites arent designed for macs, its just hte computers you've been using have shitty resolution and it doesnt have that glossy screen (most likely) that helps it look sharp. im rockin a 1680x1050 resolution and everything looks sharp on mine. i love my thinkpad and i will probably never buy another brand again
:evil5: TB>BB
Tyler Knows All
I'm a cat nippin sippin on the flask

Post by Tyler Knows All »

Mac My Dick
Tyler Knows All
I'm a cat nippin sippin on the flask

Post by Tyler Knows All »

$lmjimy311 wrote:lenovo thinkpad > macbook

thinkpads have won multiple awards for their keyboard which is amazing by the way. very good tech support (most of the time atleast). fingerprint/face recognition, doesnt overheat like the macs. and by overheat, i dont mean to hte point where it fucks up (though alot of macs have had that problem, i dont know about the new ones) but i mean get hot as balls to the point you cant have it on your lap anymore. websites arent designed for macs, its just hte computers you've been using have shitty resolution and it doesnt have that glossy screen (most likely) that helps it look sharp. im rockin a 1680x1050 resolution and everything looks sharp on mine. i love my thinkpad and i will probably never buy another brand again
Yeah OK Bill Nye. Memo to Jim, Just cuz you are Indian dosent make you a computer tech.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

yes, but the fact that i usually know what the fuck im talking about usually helps.

side note, if i didnt go into law or medicine, my 3rd option was computer programming.
DynamicJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DynamicJ »

i have a macbook pro. pretty fancy.
Elmt...Image
coda19
Puttin on an angle puttin on a show

Post by coda19 »

i love my macbook. i havent had it overheat yet. it only gets hot when the charger is plugged in.

emily, i also dont like how there is no delete button. i like being able to delete stuff from the beginning rather than going to the end. i also didnt like the lack of a right click button. granted, all you have to do is hit control and then click, but it's kind of a hassle sometimes.
-jas0n
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

i got one bc there was a banging deal for students where you could get an itouch ($299) and a printer ($99) fo free, and a student discount on the laptop and software. and i like it alot... but even more than i hate no delete button... THERE ARE NO HOME AND END KEYS AND I FORGET THE COMMANDS FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

yeah macs are gay as fuck

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

i dont even know how to work the webcam either. i can take pics but when i try to connect it gives me wierd messages and the green light is on and everythinG!
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

just record a couple clips with iMovie then you can upload the clips to youtube after you save them to quicktime format.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

yeah but i wanted to do like, vid conferencing chats over ichat and i cant get it to work!
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

oh . yeah i have no idea how to do that :(
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

$lmjimy311 wrote:yes, but the fact that i usually know what the fuck im talking about usually helps.

side note, if i didnt go into law or medicine, my 3rd option was computer programming.
So have you taken programming classes or anything? You should still do it for fun cuz it rulz.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Station wrote:
$lmjimy311 wrote:yes, but the fact that i usually know what the fuck im talking about usually helps.

So have you taken programming classes or anything? You should still do it for fun cuz it rulz.
im assuming the "cuz it rulz" is to mock me. but i have thought about taking a couple programming courses at my university because my schools pretty damn good with that stuff, but its not something im so sure i wanna commit to. im gonna go for another degree once i pick up my poly sci one so if i have extra elective credits, ill take a wack at it
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

actually, i really doubt the "cuz it rulz" is to mock you ... i thought alex was a computer programmer he like sits around writing software all day ... i think he was trying to express his genuine interest in the subject while not being too serious about it.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Yeah, no mocking here. I'm a huge nerd and I actually think programming is really cool.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

i too think its cool. i dont do it so much. but OOP is the way my life works.. so i can relate =D

just think about it.. you write a set of words that wouldnt make sense to most people.. then you stick that shit in a computer, and it does varied functions depending on what you give it

i'm nerdin' reall hard
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10: