why the fuck are christians (no offense) so fucking disrespe

A place to say what you want.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i agree with you that you cant lump them alltogether and i apologize if htats what it sounded like i was saying.
but your point of working with hindus and muslims and osme of them being awesome and other being hte scum of the earth, thats not because of their religion (though recent sterotypes could argue that) thats just because who they are. those guys insulted that man who did no harm. think about how he fealt when he was trying to give that prayer. and did you even hear it? he wasnt pushing religion on anyone, he was just giving a small prayer like he was asked to do. and with the insult on my religion like that, with them apologizing to "god" because that man was just trying to say a few kind words, thats just as equal as bombing a building or high jacking a plane to me.
:evil5: TB>BB
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

$lmjimy311 wrote: but your point of working with hindus and muslims and osme of them being awesome and other being hte scum of the earth, thats not because of their religion (though recent sterotypes could argue that) thats just because who they are.
"Not because of their religion" is pretty much what I ment by this, "Some are super cool, and honest people. Others I would say are the scum of the earth. Just like anyone you know, some people you like and some people you just can't stand. They all have different races, religions and so on."
So its come to this?
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

Station wrote:I'm not understanding your first few posts there, Element. They're confusing.
im the wind yr all the dust

ha ha ha i crack myself up
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

:)
Last edited by mary on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

what my point was that these people arent just doing it because their dicks, its becuase of their religion they are dicks
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

I'm a christian, and I wouldn't do that shit xD
Image :evil5:
DumpsterDave
Download this and you'll start talkin'

Post by DumpsterDave »

Do It To It Lars
08/22/03 - 08/26/05 - 03/11/06 - 07/19/07
10/29/03 - 08/27/05 - 08/03/06 - 07/20/07
03/11/04 - 08/28/05 - 08/24/06 - 07/22/07
07/27/04 - 09/04/05 - 08/25/06 - 07/25/07
07/31/04 - 09/05/05 - 08/26/06 - 07/26/07
08/01/04 - 11/26/05 - 08/27/06 - 07/04/09
08/07/05 - 11/27/05 - 07/11/07 - 07/31/11
08/25/05 - 11/30/05 - 07/14/07
Yoni
I can show you where is the beat

Post by Yoni »

I am christian, I wouldnt DARE, even THINK about doing something like that. Radical extremists of any religion set a bad example and makes them, & their religion look bad.
To all my friends, this is the end, the earth has swallowed me.

wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

Why is prayer of any sort necessary for congress? It's completely irrelevant. Nonsense like this should be avoided because it shouldn't be brought up in the first place. Everybody in the room could be from every religion on the planet, I don't care; it's just not necessary to have to talk about it in front of the room.

Would I ever, in a million years, think it was necessary to go up and do a little song and dance about agnosticism? 'Course not. It's just so silly.

A decent Hexum quote: "Your denomination should be a private thing. How about a spirit for all human beings?"
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Ron Mexico wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote:
$lmjimy311 wrote: but your point of working with hindus and muslims and osme of them being awesome and other being hte scum of the earth, thats not because of their religion (though recent sterotypes could argue that) thats just because who they are.
"Not because of their religion" is pretty much what I ment by this, "Some are super cool, and honest people. Others I would say are the scum of the earth. Just like anyone you know, some people you like and some people you just can't stand. They all have different races, religions and so on."
where the fuck have ou been?
at the gay convention w/ Nick Hexum
So its come to this?
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

wbrycew wrote:Why is prayer of any sort necessary for congress? It's completely irrelevant. Nonsense like this should be avoided because it shouldn't be brought up in the first place. Everybody in the room could be from every religion on the planet, I don't care; it's just not necessary to have to talk about it in front of the room.

Would I ever, in a million years, think it was necessary to go up and do a little song and dance about agnosticism? 'Course not. It's just so silly.

A decent Hexum quote: "Your denomination should be a private thing. How about a spirit for all human beings?"

what? you never heard of the non-seperation of church & state? whats wrong with you?
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

fatlip wrote:what? you never heard of the non-seperation of church & state? whats wrong with you?
:D
Yeah, no kidding.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i agree with the whole seperation of church and state thing, but thats not what im pissed about, im just pissed about some ignorant dumb fuck that thinks that his religion is the only one and that all the rest of us are going to hell for not believing in it
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

$lmjimy311 wrote:i agree with the whole seperation of church and state thing, but thats not what im pissed about, im just pissed about some ignorant dumb fuck that thinks that his religion is the only one and that all the rest of us are going to hell for not believing in it
Welcome to the world.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

:)
Last edited by mary on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

jim, while i respect your anger i can't help but be disturbed by it. the topic title is very very biased. it's historical that anything new is usually rejected by at least a few ignorant people, whether it's religion, science or technology. note: only 3 of many people took part in the disrespectful act. However I'd have to assume that the majority of the senate felt anger towards those 3 and embarrassed that they belonged to the same faith. Fact is, it was dealt with swiftly and those involved were indeed charged for their actions.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

dj3stripes wrote:jim, while i respect your anger i can't help but be disturbed by it. the topic title is very very biased. it's historical that anything new is usually rejected by at least a few ignorant people, whether it's religion, science or technology. note: only 3 of many people took part in the disrespectful act. However I'd have to assume that the majority of the senate felt anger towards those 3 and embarrassed that they belonged to the same faith. Fact is, it was dealt with swiftly and those involved were indeed charged for their actions.
pretty much
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

yea, screw those jesus freaks. let the fuckin man pray in his own way. those mother fuckers descendants came here looking for religious freedom. shit.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

dj3stripes wrote:jim, while i respect your anger i can't help but be disturbed by it. the topic title is very very biased. it's historical that anything new is usually rejected by at least a few ignorant people, whether it's religion, science or technology. note: only 3 of many people took part in the disrespectful act. However I'd have to assume that the majority of the senate felt anger towards those 3 and embarrassed that they belonged to the same faith. Fact is, it was dealt with swiftly and those involved were indeed charged for their actions.
i can see that, and i agree with you, this topic was made right after i watched the video, and i was a little angry after that
box
Taiyed Brodel

Post by box »

DumpsterDave wrote:Image

*RESTECP