So August 22nd could be doomsday.

A place to say what you want.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

Subnova wrote:
DoYouRight311 wrote:
Subnova wrote:Haha I know that was sarcasm, but there is alot of weird signs these religous scholars are talking about in the Bible.

There was something to do with demons coming to earth, and people would mistake them for aliens. Something with Noah, can't recall it.
It's really quite pathdeic how christians will preach fear, instead of peace and love. I mean most christians want none believers to burn in hell forever not just for a little while for the rest of our lifes. Religion is a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
What's more pathetic, the one who can't even spell pathetic or the one who can.

Umm I believe the Christian philosophy is to preach love and peace to everyone in the world.

Who says we are giving fear?
By spreading lies of how the world is comming to an end is preaching Fear.

In fact the media does that job. We just are getting signs from the Bible for the endtimes.
You're going to base fig tree signs on the end of world?
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

holy shit, your right subnova, i was driving down the blvd today and i saw a guy dressed in red carrying a cross, i think it was the 2ed commin of jesus
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

TAIYEDDREAMLAND,

LETS GO ON A DATE!
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

DoYouRight311 wrote:
According to the Bible, the sign of Jesus coming is when that fig tree starts growing figs again, and it is.

Secondly, we tell people about the End of times, and then try to tell them all the great things about Jesus because through him you will not have to suffer when the end times come.
:evil5:
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedDreamland »

Subnova wrote:
DoYouRight311 wrote:
According to the Bible, the sign of Jesus coming is when that fig tree starts growing figs again, and it is.

Secondly, we tell people about the End of times, and then try to tell them all the great things about Jesus because through him you will not have to suffer when the end times come.
So... how has that fig tree lived 2000 years again? Like I said, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure they live about 200, not 2000.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

On a lighter note...

If the world were coming to an end on august 22nd, what would you be doing on august 21st?

I'd start the day off by sleeping in. I'd shit, shower, shave, get dressed, jump in my car and go buy a cell phone. Then I'd call some friends up, and then I'd go rob a bank. I'd use that money for a down payment to test drive a dodge viper (or just buy the damn thing if I got away with enough money) and I'd go pick up some more friends, inticing them on a road trip (Of course I'd be listening to 311 the entire way). We would go hit up the nearest 311 show (out running police on a highspeed chase along the way), and after the show I would head straight to Las Vegas. I would then gamble the rest of the money away while sexy waitresses bring me free alcohol (I'd bang at least one of them). I would wake up in my hotel room with some batty-eyed demon bitch taking advantage of the fact that I was handcuffed to my bed. Then I'd look outside and see the apocolypse, lava splashing, that sort of thing.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

end this thread
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Element wrote:end this thread
Yeah guys this is rediculous, we have much more important threads to talk in

viewtopic.php?t=7545
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Element wrote:TAIYEDDREAMLAND,

LETS GO ON A DATE!
Like I said, come to Ohio, you can pick me up, take me out somewhere nice, etc. You do the work.
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Sayzak wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=7545
No! I want to know how the damn fig tree is 2000 years old.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

TaiyedDreamland wrote:
Sayzak wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=7545
No! I want to know how the damn fig tree is 2000 years old.
Well, if time doesn't exist... holographic universe... yadda yadda yadda. Or maybe it's not the same tee!!
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

philso-babble makes you art-smay
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Sayzak wrote:Or maybe it's not the same tee!!
That's more along the lines of what I was getting at.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Ron Mexico wrote:
TaiyedDreamland wrote:
Element wrote:TAIYEDDREAMLAND,

LETS GO ON A DATE!
Like I said, come to Ohio, you can pick me up, take me out somewhere nice, etc. You do the work.
you should come to the IL and take me out on a date...if you get me drunk i promise to put out.
haha. Nice. I don't need to come to IL to get laid, if that's what I want, which it isn't. But... uh... thanks?
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

TaiyedDreamland wrote:
Ron Mexico wrote:
TaiyedDreamland wrote: Like I said, come to Ohio, you can pick me up, take me out somewhere nice, etc. You do the work.
you should come to the IL and take me out on a date...if you get me drunk i promise to put out.
haha. Nice. I don't need to come to IL to get laid, if that's what I want, which it isn't. But... uh... thanks?
She can just drive to Ramsey, MN. ;)

Actually, I don't have much of a sex drive these days, so you'd probably have to get me drunk. I had a dream that I had 4 testicles. That was weird.

TMI? haha
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Sayzak wrote:
TaiyedDreamland wrote:
Ron Mexico wrote:you should come to the IL and take me out on a date...if you get me drunk i promise to put out.
She can just drive to Ramsey, MN. ;)

Actually, I don't have much of a sex drive these days, so you'd probably have to get me drunk. I had a dream that I had 4 testicles. That was weird.

TMI? haha
I'm so lost. Where did I post that I'm a horny deprived girl and I need to knwo where to drive so I can get laid? Because, that's definately not the case, and I didn't not mean in any way to give that impression.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Ron Mexico wrote:
TaiyedDreamland wrote:
Ron Mexico wrote:you should come to the IL and take me out on a date...if you get me drunk i promise to put out.
i didn't say you were coming here to get laid...you're coming here to take me out on a date...plus i know how it is when you take someone out and pay for everything and then you don't get any play afterwards. so i was just letting you know...sheesh.
Well that's nice. Thanks for letting me know that if I drive ALL the way out there AND get you drunk, you'll give me some action. Sounds amazing. I'm planning my trip right now.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.